Chapter 3

Dear Diary

4/09/2005

Dear Diary,

            I bet you’re wondering what presents I got from birthday yesterday huh. Well my older sister got me a lot of clothes which is nice because she really knows my style of clothing which is stylish but simple and casual. A lot of my friends got me nice and thoughtful things such as cards, CDs, even more clothes, accessories like bracelets, necklaces and gloves. Taemin got me a new pair of headphones and they looked really expensive. He said he got them for me when I mentioned that my other pair snapped and when he saw those headphones in the store, he thought they would look perfect on me and they do actually. My mom and dad bought me an acoustic guitar which rocks. Although it’s been only a day since I’ve had it, my parents think I’m playing fine with it since I’ve produced some nice chords. Well that’s I have to write about today, I’ll catch you later diary.

4/11/2005

Dear Diary,

            Argh! School is so boring! The teacher just stands in front of the classroom and talk in a monotone voice, it makes me sleepy! Well I can’t write much today diary, I am really tired today so I’m going to take a nap now. Though I have to do my homework first or else my parents will yell at me and I don’t want that.

4/15/2005

Dear Diary,

            YES~! It’s Friday finally~! I just want to relax all day but unfortunately I’m at training now so it’s getting harsh now. The instructors are yelling more than usual for some reason and it . All of us trainees are tired out and the instructors keep complaining that we’re lazy, are you kidding me! Oh well, this is the price to pay in order to become a music artist.

“Jonghyun”!

“Yes hyung”?

“Stop writing”! “We’re going to practice the dance routine once more and you need to be a part of it now”!

“Okay hyung”.

I’ll be back to write more tomorrow diary.

4/16/2005

Dear Diary,

            Hooray~! It’s Saturday and there’s no training today at SM, that’s awesome. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy training because my dancing is improving and my vocals are praised to always being top notch but sometimes taking a break to relax is always nice. Today I’ll be hanging out with Taemin and the other friends I have such as Sungmin hyung, Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, and Siwon hyung. So I’ll be back to write how it goes tomorrow diary~!

4/17/2005

Dear Diary,

            Yesterday was really fun~! All of us went to an arcade and Donghae hyung is really good at some of the games such as pin ball and boxing. There was a karaoke machine too and Sungmin hyung did really well as he scored a 95 out of 100. I did the karaoke machine too and I scored a 97 and it was my 1st try too. After the arcade, we just went to the food court to get some dumplings and saw down to talk. We talked how training was going and how school was for all of us. Although the talking didn’t last long until Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung had a rap battle but Eunhyuk won becase the rest of us voted that Eunhyuk hyung was better but Donghae hyung’s rap was pretty good. At the end of the day, we all said goodbye and went straight home. Although, Taemin and I went home, the rest went to SM as they live in the dorms. It was a fun day yesterday and I’m glad I get to hang out with such great people. Though my plans today is to just kick back and relax so see you later diary.

_________________________________________

The 3rd chapter of the story has finally arrived~! This chapter seemed pretty balanced as some of the diary entries were long while others were short. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and look forward to the rest of the story :)