Chapter 1

Dear Diary

3/05/2005

Dear Diary,

            I don’t believe it….. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! The best thing happened to me today~! Apparently, there was this casting system for SM entertainment and I passed, which means I get to train to debut as a music artist~! That’s awesome!!! Although, a lot of people have said that the training is harsh and it might take years to debut but I can handle it no problem. Besides, for me to become a trainee for a company that was home to H.O.T, Shinhwa, and S.E.S and now has artists such as Boa and TVXQ, this will be great. I’m one step closer to my dream of becoming a singer. Hopefully when I debut, I’ll become successful too.

3/12/2005

Dear Diary,

            It’s already been one week since I became a trainee for SM entertainment, and things have gone smoothly. The training is intense as some people have already got up and quit. To be honest, I don’t know why those people quit, yes the training hours are long and the instructors yell a lot, but it’s because they want us to improve our singing and dancing skills to be idol material. Oh well, it’s their loss. While they go home and regret about quitting, I’ll still be here working as hard as I can to be idol material.

3/25/2005

Dear Diary,

            Sorry diary that’s been a long time since I’ve written anything, it’s just my life is so hectic right now >_<. I have to juggle with family, friends, school and training that I have no energy to do the little things, like sleep. Actually, I’m going to bed now, I’ll come back soon, good night diary ^^

3/28/2005

Dear Diary,

            Surprised I’m back so soon huh, just joking. Anyways, I forgot to mention that I made a new friend here at SM entertainment, his name is Taemin and he’s a trainee just like me. It turns out he was at the SM casting too, it’s weird that I didn’t meet him there but who cares. Taemin is a nice boy and he’s an amazing dancer too, his vocals are pretty good too. He’s only twelve years old now, wow he is still young while I’m fourteen but I turn 15 soon. Well that’s enough about Taemin, I’m going to sleep now.

_____________________________

Really bad for a 1st chapter xD. Anyways, I do hope you guys enjoy the first chapter and comment on what I can improve on and look forward to rest of the story.