8 Be my boyfriend?

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys.

I am so sorry that I couldn´t update earlier, please go and read the author´s note at the end.

For now, enjoy the chapter.

Kissu <3

 

 

 

 

Yoseob placed his tightly, jeans clad legs on the sofa´s armrest.

A white cup with black, cursive writing on it was standing on the expensive looking glass table next to a few glossily printed photos and a black nikon camera.

The sleek and shiny silver laptop on Yoseob´s lap was only slightly emitting warmth.

A few different windows on his laptop were opened; one for editing pictures, one for researching on the web, the third for chatting with his old friend Onew on facebook.

Yoseob´s index finger twitched eagerly as he opened yet another tab with twitter and one with his tumblr account.

He tried to tip some interesting words to tweet, but ended up with something really basic.

 

“Working on the photos from the Chanel shooting, they are amazing ~”

 

He took a sip from his cup, his teeth clashing with the ceramic.

The once blonde boy twirled a few, now hazelnut brown strands of hair between two fingers, as he checked what he had tweeted just mere seconds ago.

 

“Working on the photos from the Chanel shooting, they are amazing ~”

JokerYJ and 14 other people like this

 

Eyebrows raised Yoseob closed his twitter.

Since when did his followers like his status this fast?

Now on Facebook, he noticed that Onew was no longer online, which was why he logged out too.

Trying to turn his attention back to his actual work, he closed all the tabs he had just opened.

One high pitched sound from his laptop and a suddenly appearing chat window from Skype made him change his mind though.

Accepting the chat, he picked a headset which had been lying messily under his table and placed it over his ears.

Junhyung´s face was shown on his laptops screen, the loveliest smile on his gorgeous lips.

That smile though, disappeared quickly.

 

You dyed your hair.

 

The font showed what Junhyung had tipped.

The others laptop had some technical problems, which was why he had no possibility other than tipping down what he wanted to tell Yoseob, whereas the younger boy easily could use his headset.

“Well yes I did. I hope you like it.” Yoseob was fidgeting on the couch nervously, his laptop almost falling down his thighs.

 

It looks really, really good on you Seobbie >3

 

Yoseob laughed as he saw that his hyung had failed at making a heart.

“Hyung that’s not how you do it!” he chirped happily, his work totally forgotten at the moment.

 

I know that, see… <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

“Alright now I know that you are able to create tiny little hearts, any special occasion why you wanted to chat with me though?” Yoseob asked his long fingers trying to reach his cup on the table, but failing miserably.

He had to place the laptop down on the sofa for taking a tiny sip; picking it up again he could read Junhyung´s answer.

 

Just wanted to see your face and ask if you are free this evening.

 

The older scratched the back of his head, moving closer to his camera, so that Yoseob could see his pleading puppy eyes.

“Well if that isn’t one of the cutest things! But I actually have to work Junnie, even though I would prefer spending the night with you.” Yoseob said a sigh noticeable in his voice.

Junhyung though only raised one of his eyebrows; a erted look on his features.

 

Spending the night with me? Oh la la Yang Yoseob ~

 

The adorable boy though just shook his head giggling.

“I´m not even your boyfriend yet hyung. You are not touching that of mine before I am officially your boyfriend!”

 

What? I am not allowed to touch your ? Oh what a cruel world! No but seriously, we meet up all the time; I always hug and kiss you. Hell, I even call you sweet nicknames all the time. I think we already are boyfriends, baby ;)

 

“If that was your way to ask me if I want to be your super adorable boyfriend than that was weird.” Yoseob stated, pouting into his camera.

 

My super adorable boyfriend?

 

“Yes super adorable! Because I, Yang Yoseob, am the most adorable thing on the planet, besides puppies and baby kittens! That is just what I am, super adorable!” Yoseob chimed in, his full cheeks puffing up with lots of air.

Suddenly though, the chat window which just seconds before had shown Junhyung, was black, showing that the other had quit the chat.

Yoseob blinked once, twice and a third time, before he placed the laptop on his glass table.

“Did he just really ditch me while chatting? But I didn’t lie, I am overly adorable!”

Yoseob shook his head, his fluffy hair bouncing around his face.

His phone ringing broke him out of his permanent thoughts about what just had happened.

The pouting boy picked it up without caring who was on the other line.

“Hallo?”

“Baby, be my boyfriend.” Junhyung’s voice said clearly.

Yoseob stared at the phone in his hand.

Was that why the older had quit the chat room?                 

Because he had wanted to ask him the same question again, but this time over the phone?

“Hyung, asking someone over the phone isn’t what I call overly romantic!” Yoseob stated.

“Well I just don’t want to waste any time, because every minute without you being my boyfriend, I am feeling horrible Seobbie.” The older chirped, which obviously wasn’t normal for him.

Yoseob cradled a deep purple cushion in his lap before he answered seriously concerned.

“Junnie? Are you drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter