Taeczy's cute moments :)

SOONER or LATER! ^^

Yoona said with a watery eyes, "Fiancee? I thought you still like me? But why did you keep on protecting suzy? Answer me!

I told you, Suzy is my fiancee! I only like you when we were in gradeschool. It's my duty to protect her. Taec said

 

Yoona ran as fast as she can covering her face with her two hands while krystal is following her.

Taecyeon released his hugged on suzy & said, "Yah! Are you okay?" He asked in a concern voice.

I'm okay, Why did you do that? Why did you tell Yoona that I'm your fiancee? Suzy said in a low voice.

I'm just protecting you. How many times do i need to repeat that? Taec said.

 

Suddenly, Suzy's eyes became watery. Silence occur between them.

 

Later on Siwon arrived & saw Suzy w/ Taecyeon. Siwon thought that Taec is doing something on Suzy that's why he ran to taecyeon & pull taecyeon's collar & started to hit taecyeon's face.

 

Yah! You too, Stop fighting! What do you think your doing Siwon? Suzy said raising her voice.

I'm just protecting you from this PLAYBOY! Siwon shouted.

 

She went near to taecyeon then pushed Siwon. Suzy told Siwon that he shoukd know the reason why taec did that to her. She said that he need to think first before acting. Suzy hold taec's right hand & started to ran. They left Siwon alone.

They went both to the music room. Suzy started to wipe the blood in taecyeon's lips.

 

Are you okay? Suzy ask showing that she's concern.

Ne, I'm fine! It's not that painful. taec said & started to laugh. 

Mianhae! I'm not expecting that siwon will do that to you. Suzy said.

It's okay. That's not your fault. Taec said while smiling.

 

Silence occur. 20 mins pass. . .

 

Suzy break the silence

 

I'm going first. Suzy said.

I'm going to send you home. It's dangerous outside. Taec said.

I'm not going home yet. I'll be visiting taeyeon at the hospital. Suzy said

Then if that so, I'll send you to the hospital. Taec said.

Aniyo. I can handle myself. Suzy said in a low voice.

 

Suddenly Suzy is about to take another step, she slipped & sprained her ankle.

 

Damn it! Too painful. Suzy said & started to cry

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Poor Suzy, umhh. . Wait for the next chapter. it's the continuation of Taeczy's cute moment :)) Enjoy reading :* Anyeong!

 

Add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gieny.garcia. Kamsamnida :)) 

Please subscribe for this fanfic. Thank yoooooooou so muuuuch! :*