We're getting to know each other

SOONER or LATER! ^^

*Taec's POV*

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like our new sitting arrangement. I can now do jokes on suzy, like putting arms in her shoulder, accidentally hold her hands or even hug her tight. I wanna see how she get irritated.

 

*END of POV*

 

2nd day of classes. Still, taeyeon is absent.

 

They are all gathered in their classroom.

 

I'm not comfortable sitting w/ this kind of guy. Hyorin said

Are you sure? You're not comfortable sitting w/ me? Then why are you blushing? Aishh! Seo joon said laughing

Yah! "I'm not blushing! Yes I'm sure. Hyorin said in a loud voice that everyone could hear it.

 

JR laugh and started to tease Seo joon

 

Aissh! Can you please keep quiet? Ailee said, showing that she's irritated.

What If I don't like? What are you going to do? JR said still laughing.

I'm gonna slap your face until it turned red like tomatoes. Ailee said in a loud voice.

If you slap me, then I'm going to kiss you! JR said.

Whatever! You are totally a loser! Ailee said in an irritating voice.

 

*Seo Joon's POV*

 

Hyorin is cute when she is mad. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What am I saying? Because of her, my friends are teasing me, she so talkative & mean.

 

*END of POV*

 

Suddenly Woo stretched his arms that cause to hit IU's face. .

 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! eeeesh! IU said, getting mad.

What? You're over reacting! Woo said as he keeps on stretching his arms.

Looks like soon there will be so many couples in this class huh? JB said in teasing tone.

Yah! Stop that non-sense. Woo said.

Oh? So you're affected? huh? JB said as he keeps on laughing.

 

Suddenly the teacher enter their room. You're next subject is in Building M405. You better leave this room because your subject teacher is already waiting for you.

Okay, thanks ma'am. They said

 

Next class is Music class. 

 

Anyeong students, I'm your Music teacher. I'm Mr. Kang :) 

Nice to see you. But before i forgot, your sitting arrangement is the one you're applying in english class. Arraseo?

Arraseo Sir. They said.

 

Mr. Kang suggested that they need to introduce theirselves to everyone. One by one infront until they were all done.

 

Tomorrow, everyone will be participating in this class. We will be having an activity by group. You're group is by row. Okay, so class dismissed.

 

CLASS ENDED at 6 o'clock in the evening.

 

They left the classroom & went to the school gate. Unfortunately, Suzy accidentally left her phone in their music class.

 

Guys, you should go first. Just wait for me in the hospital. I left my phone. Just call me 20 mins later when you're already in the hospital & tell me the room number. Kamsamnida, Take care :* Suzy said.

Okay! You should also take care. They said and bid goodbye to suzy.

 

She went to the room, & look for her phone. After 10 mins of looking for her phone, she find it & immediately went out of the room. Unfortunately, Yoona arrive together w/ krystal. Suzy didn't know that Yoona is at her back & soon to throw the bottle on her head. But before they'll do something bad to Suzy, Taec heard that someone is still in the music room, so he immediately look for the person.

 

He ran & he saw Yoona trying to throw the bottle on Suzy's head. Luckily, Taecyeon ran as fast as he can trying to save Suzy from Yoona & Krystal. He hugged Suzy tight & told Yoona, "Yah! What do you think you're doing? huh? Don't you ever hurt my fiancee, or else you'll see what will happen to you next." Taec said in a loud & mad voice.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will be the reaction of Yoona & Krystal about what taecyeon said? Thanks for reading the Chapter 2 of this fanfic. I'll promise to update as soon as possible :)) KAMSAMNIDA :) Saranghae. TAECZY FIGHTING <3 

 

Please SUBSCRIBE :) love lots: Gieny Nuelle Benedictte O. Garcia from Mandaluyong, Philippines :*