"I will love you forever"

"I will love you forever"

 

You watch as the boy you've loved ever since you can remember chats with some of his friends at your school dance, he's your best-friend, he always has been and he always will be. You've told him everything since the beginning, and he's done the same. The only secret  you have never been able to tell him is the love you have for him.

You quickly look away, as you see your best-friend Xiumin and the rest of his posse turn their attention to you. Your face explodes into red, and you try to walk away with one of your other good friends. Before you could get to far you feel  a hand on yours. You turn and see Xiumin slightly blushing at his daring action. "uhm..hey.." he says scratching the back of his head with his free hand. "Can..we uh talk?" Your heart begins to pound in your chest, and you shake your head shyly, with a quiet "yes" sneaking through your lips, you hear your friends slightly gasp, and start to giggle as you walk off, as they know your biggest secret.

Xiumin leads you out of the dance, to the back of the school, still holding your hand.  Your heart races at the possibilities that could happen at any moment.  He takes you out into the moonlight, and entwines your fingers, you blush and look down. You feel as if your heart is about to explode, so many emotions at once. You feel his hand cupping under your chin, he tilts your head so you can look at him.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight" he whispers while caressing your cheek with the back of his hand. Your eyes light up, and you smile the biggest smile you could ever possibly smile , your face is red but you don't try to hide it. "Th-thank-you" you say shyly. "Anytime" he says with a soft chuckle.

"Hey..well I gues...uhm I-...I've been meaning to say this...for.. quite a long time now I guess.. but I could never really put it into words...or find the perfect moment to say it.. " he breaths out hesitantly. You take a deep breath and prepare yourself for whatever he might say it's an endless possibility, really. "You can tell me anything Xiumin" you say with a soft smile. He smiles at your trust worthy words.  He takes now both of your hands into his, and squeezes them softly, he looks into your eyes with his flawless eyes. "I've never had the courage to say this, I'm still debating to be honest.." he laughs softly , " but tonight I think was the right night," he says as he squeezes my hands once again. "but, for years, I've always wondered, how someone as perfect as you could exist...your hair, falls perfectly, your smile is the brightest, and your eyes, are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my own on.  Since we were children, I've always admired you, you and your beauty, your personality is as flawless as anything. I can never spend less than a second without you on my mind, you are the perfect angel sent from heaven for me, I would do anything to make you happy, I'm in love with you"  he finishes quietly. You stand there, with your mouth gaping and your eyes wide, tears threatening to fall at any given second. " Xiumin...I-I.." You smile widely "I love you too, and I have for the longest time" you say tears now falling. He brings his hand up to your face and wipes your tears, and slowly leans into kiss you, your lips connect and sparks fly, you smile into the kiss as does he. "Let's go in" he says locking your fingers.

You walk into the gym and you hear a slower song playing, Xiumin leads you into the middle of the floor, between others slow dancing, and wraps his strong arms around your waist, you bring your arms up around his neck. Your foreheads touch as you sway back in fourth in your boyfriends arms. "saranghae" he whispers into your ear, for only you to hear. You pull him closer and "saranghaeyo"  comes out from your lips. You hear your friends giggling, and Xiumins friends cheering him on, even a shout  "YEAH Outta the friend zone!" from Chanyeol.

This was the perfect night, the perfect moment for you. You pull away for one more quick second, and connect your lips, you tilt your head deepening the kiss, as does he. He pulls away, and  "I'll love you forever " he says proudly. 

 

 

A/N : I hope you like it!!! :)