A Gift for my Future Spouse

We Got Married: Season 1

"Hyung! You're finally getting married!" Tao shouted on the top of his lungs.

 

"Keep quiet Tao, okay? Nobody can know that he's the one that's getting married." Xiumin said to Tao.

 

"Mianhe~ But I just can't help it, okay? What if Suzy was his wife? Andwae! Suzy-ssi is mine!" Tao whined over what he stated first.

 

"Aissh! You're fanboying again, Tao." Chen spoke, now quite irritated with Tao.

 

"But hyung, what if gege was going to marry Suzy?" Tao asked, now teary eyed.

 

"Aniyo~ Gege is not going to marry her, okay? And plus, it's just cyber marriage." Luhan comforted Tao.

 

"They said that the girl that gege is marrying is from JYP Entertainent. What if the girl is Suzy-ssi? Aissh!" Tao once again whined, a tear already fell from the corner of his eye.

 

"Don't cry Maknae. I'll buy you Gucci, okay?" Kris said to him.

 

"Yay!" Tao happily said as he wiped his tear.

 

"Haha! Tao is a really great actor, now. Just acting to actually have another Gucci Bag. Haha!" Lay spoke up.

 

"Jealous?" Tao teasingly asked while raising one of his eyebrow.

 

"Yah, stop! We're here to buy a present for the wife, okay?" Chen said.

 

"But what shall we buy?" the members of EXO-M all said in unison.

 

"Buy her food, Hyung!" Tao suggested.

 

"Tao, she's a FEMALE idol. She can't eat too much. Her digestion is not as fast as yours, maybe." Xiumin protested.

 

"Yeah, you have a point. But hey!" Tao pouted.

 

"How about you buy her EXO Charms and then make it into a bracelet? So that she'll also think of you." Lay sugested.

 

"Aniyo! If you'll give her ALL of the EXO charms, she'll also think of ALL of EXO members." Chen protested.

 

"Yah! Stop suggesting and protesting! Think first before you speak! You're so noisy." Luhan said.

 

After a few more minutes of thinking, Kris finally spoke up.

 

"I got it! I know what I'll buy her already." 

 

"What?" the other members all asked unison.

 

"I'll give her an iPod and then I'll fill it with my favorite songs so she'll really think of only me." 

 

"Wow! Our leader actually has a brain! Haha!" Tao mockingly said to Kris.

 

"Shuttap Maknae!" they all said to him.

 

 

 

The members of IRIS are now practicing the dance for their debut song called "ILLEGAL BEAUTY".

 

"Okay, that's enough for today." their choreographer said.

 

They then rested and started to talk about their little maknae's marriage.

 

"Unnie, they say that her husband's going to be from SM Entertainment." Kylie said while drinking from her water bottle.

 

"Jinjja?" All of them, except Barbie, asked in unison.

 

"Yeah. News have been spreaing. They say that the bride is from JYPE while the husband is from SME, but their identities are still not reveale, though." Kylie stated.

 

"So that makes it very possible for you to have a husband from EXO-oppas? Kyaaah!!!" EunMi shouted.

 

"Fangirl mode on." Jade described her elder member.

 

"Yah! That's so... true." EunMi said while bowing her head.

 

All the members then giggled at their leader who was blushing because of embarassent.

 

"Moving on. Do you have a gift for him already?" SooYun asked their maknae.

 

"Huh? Gift? Gift for what?" Barbie asked while playing with her water bottle.

 

"What do you mean what gift?" MinHee asked in disbelief.

 

"Mianhe~ I'm still too young, okay? I don't know anything about those kinds of stuff. I a innocent." Barbie shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Okay. You have to give him a gift, okay? Sort of something that will represet your marriage life." MinJee told her.

 

"Shouldn't the guy be the one to give the gifts? I mean, in all the dramas that I have watched, the guy usually is the one who gives gifts on the first meeting." Barbie cluelessly asked.

 

"This is the modern world, maknae!" MinJee said. "Not everything you see in dramas should be one in real life." MinJee continued.

 

"So true! So, what are you going to give him?" EunMi, being the curious cat that she is, tried to get an answer form her dongsaeng.

 

Barbie first thought to herself and then ended up on thinking of the best gift that she coul give to his future husband.

 

"Aha! I know what I'll give him already." Barbie said.

 

"What is it?" All the members asked her in unison.

 

"Secret~" Barbie teased them.

 

"Aish! You really are a no-fun-maknae!" MinJee and MinHee stated in chorus as they both pouted.

 

 

==================================

 

Please leave comments and spread the news about this story.

 

Kamsahanida!

 

Chanrakun!