I'm on WGM?

We Got Married: Season 1

News Flash:

      "New girl group, IRIS, has definitely taken the country by storm! Having to debut just 3 months ago, IRIS has already wowed not just the Korean Audience but also Japan and China which expects them to debut in front of both Japanese and Chinese Audience as soon as orders from JYPE's CEO and Park JinYoung comes out. Let us hear what the girlgroup members think of their fast rising success."

 

"We're very thankful that they gave us a very heartwarming welcome." The leader, Eunmi said.

 

"We really did not expect this but we'll definitely continue doing our best!" SooYun continued.

 

"MinJee-ssi, MinHee-ssi both of you are dubbed as the 'twins' of this group, what can you say about the people's shipping on both of you as the 'MinMin Couple'?" the reporter asked.

 

"It's very cute that they consider us twins. Haha!" MinJee chuckling at what the reporter said.

 

"Yeah, really. It's really cute to hear such things since never have we actually thought before that we looked the same? Haha!" MinHee finished while giggling.

 

"Jade-ssi, will you debuting soon in China?" the reporter asked.

 

"We don't actually know yet but JYP-oppa is already working on it. But I hope we do soon since I also want to perform in front of the Chinese audience since I am Chinese." Jade answered.

 

"Kylie-ssi, how about in Japan? Are you debuting there soon?" reporter once again asked.

 

"As to what Jade has said, we are still working on it but we do hope that it woul be soon." Kylie answered and then showed a modest smile.

 

"Hello Barbie-ssi! What can you say about already having the title of 'Nation's Melody' despite of being in the industry for just a max of 3 months?" 

 

"Wah! I am very thankful to the people for giving me such title. So I'll definitely do my best to everyone who believe in me. Saranghae!" Barbie said as she did a heart sign with her hands.

 

End of Flash Report

 

 

"Wow! Great job everyone! You definitely did a splendid job!" JYP praised the members of IRIS as they finished watching the Flash Report.

 

"Kamsahamnida!" the IRIS members bowed in unison.

 

"Well, just continue doing a good job. We'll definitely work har on your Chinese and Japanese debut." JYP said.

 

The members of IRIS were already on their way out of JYP's office when JYP called Barbie.

 

"Barbie, please stay for a while."

 

Barbie immediately followe her sunbae's orders and stoo in front of his table.

 

"Barbie-ah." JYP started.

 

"Neh?" 

 

"Do you know the reality-variety show called We Got Married?"

 

"Neh?" Barbie unsurely answered.

 

"Well, would it be okay for you to join that show?"

 

"Huh? Why me?"

 

"Because I trust you and this would be quite a big help for IRIS." JYP explained.

 

"Aigoo! Oppa, I'm scared." 

 

"Waeyo?" 

 

"What if he does not like me?" Barbie worriedly asked.

 

"Who does not like Barbie of IRIS?" JYP asked while grinning.

 

"Of course there are people that do not like me. I'm not perfect, Oppa."

 

"You really are very modest, Barbie. So what do you say? Will you do it?" JYP asked.

 

"You know I can't refuse you, oppa. I'll do it!" Barbie answered while smiling so brightly.

 

After the talk between the both of them, Barbie then made her way to the car park where the members of IRIS were waiting for her inside the company van.

 

"Barbie-ah! What did JYP-oppa say?" SooYun asked the maknae.

 

"He said that I'll be on WGM?" Barbie unsurely answered.

 

"KYAAAHHH!!!" The other mebers of IRIS shouted in unison.

 

"Who will be her husband?! OMG! OMG! OMG!" EunMi shouted like a fangirl.

 

"Eonni, don't do that. It's like you're not our leader." MinJee and MinHee said in unison.

 

"Mianhe~" EunMi said as she calmed herself.

 

"But who will be her husband?" Jade opened up the topic.

 

"How about let's give out our guesses? Barbie-ah, what are you favorite boy groups?" Kylie maturedly suggested.

 

"Boy groups? Uhm, there's INFINITE?" Barbie answered.

 

"L! Myungsoo probably!" Minhee said.

 

"Aniyo~ Maybe it's Hoya." Minjee said, too.

 

"There's also BEAST." Barbie suggested.

 

"Yoseob/Gikwang" EunMi and Kylie shouted in unison.

 

"What about in EXO? Who do you like there, Barbie-ah?" Jade asked.

 

"EXO? Who I like? From K, My bias is Kai-oppa. While in M, my bias is ---" Barbie stated but did not finish what she was saying because the other members cut her off.

 

"KRIS-SUNBAE!!!! Yiieeeehhh!!!" the other members teased while Barbie just turned bright red.

 

 

^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^.^_^

 

First chapter, now posted!

 

Sorry If I'm not good.

 

Please leave some comments.

 

It would really mean a lot. ^_^

 

Love lots, Saranghanda!