The Performance

I Don't Know Anything But Love

So sorry for the late update, I've been so busy with school.

Please tell me what you think about this chapter.

I really tried. Honestly. But when it's 2am and you barely finish the story as you fall asleep every econd and wake up wondering why there is a laptop infront of you, you'd understand why the story is like this.

I didn't even read through it so there will be mistakes.

----------

  -At Their Dorm-

Hyunsik"s POV:

Why is Ilhoon suddenly ignoring me?! Did I do something wrong? I lay on my bed with pure confusion.

As I was thinking to myself I saw Ilhoon walk into the room.

"What are you doing?" Ilhoon asks me.

"I could ask you the same thing." I smiled.

But of course he didn't smile back. I couldn't take it.

"Ilhoon, what's wrong? You've been different lately."

"Nothing." He said coldly, And started to walk out of the room.

He is seriously bothering me now. 

I got up and grabbed him by the hand and pinned him against the wall. We were inches apart. I stare into his eyes.

"Please tell me what's going on. Did I do something wrong that made you ignore me?"

".....Yo-"

"Guys we have to-....." Changsub was going to tell Hyunsik and Ilhoon that they are leaving but....he was stunned by the picture that has been painted for him before his eyes.

"Hyunsik....what are you doing to Ilhoon?" Changsub asks because he doesn't know they are dating.

"N-nothing." I say as I walk fastly out of the room.

"Ilhoon....why are you blushing? Am I missing something." Changsub asks.

"No. Just... what were you going to say.?"

"Oh, we have to leave. We have to perform today."

"Okay..."

I saw Ilhoon walk out of the room with Changsub and he indeed was blushing. He gets a mask and puts it on to cover up his red face.

The car ride was very interesting. I unintentially sit next to Ilhoon and the only thing I could think about was what Ilhoon was going to say to me before Changsub walked in. What if Ilhoon wants to break up with me? I can't let him go! I- I love him. 

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice Ilhoon fall asleep with his head on my lap.

I eventually fell asleep myself. It wasn't very plesant because I had a nightmare about Ilhoon telling me he hates me.

Well anyways we made it to music bank and we practiced I Don't Know Anything but Love. Everything was okay exacpt for one thing. Ilhoon didn't participate in our special part of the song. The manager just told him to do it right in the live performance. Hopefully Ilhoon listens or else our entire performance will be ruined.

We had time before we performed so I went by Ilhoon and I was scared to bring up the conversation from earlier. 

I really want to still be with Ilhoon, but if the doesn't to be with me I will understand.

"Ilhoon, what were you going to say to me earlier.?" I asked cautiously.

"You didn't say the words to me a few weeks ago."  He replied.

"Words? What words?"

"Nevermind, Hyunsik." Ilhoon said as he walked towards Minhyuk and Eunkwang.

What could these words be that Ilhoon is talking about?

I was thinking and thinking. I was even thinking during our live performance. Until

I GOT IT! I knew exactly what he was saying. 

I was now time for the specail part of the performance.

I grabbed Ilhoon by the hand and got really close to his face. 

"Ilhoon." I whispered.

"I love you," I said.

At that second we didn't do something original on stage.

Ilhoon put his arms around my neck and he kissed me hard.

I heard all of the fans scream super loud.

" Alright." Ilhoon says as he finishs his rap.

Moments later the song ended and I ran up to Ilhoon as we were still on stage and I picked him up and carried him off the stage.

"HYunsik?" Ilhoon said.

"Hm?"

"I love you too." 

I set him down and looked at him and his beautiful sparkling eyes,

"I know."

-------------

Finally Done!! God I'm so tired. I hope you like the story. Next story will either be a Minkwang/KwangMin story or a Changsub the superhero story. What do you think? Please leave a comment! Your opinion DOES matter.