Dream

You're the One

"No! Don't leave me! Mom! Dad! Please don't go!! No!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Hyoyeon woke up with little droplets of sweat on her forehead.

"That dream again."

 

-Hyoyeon's POV-

Mom and Dad died 6 years ago, 2 days before my 10th birthday, and left me alone in this house.

The day before, they were just happily chatting about their plans on my birthday. And then...

 

Flashback:

"Hyoyeon dear, we'll  just go to an appointment with a client today. We'll buy your birthday gift later." mom said

while reaching for her car keys. "Just play with nanny today."

An hour later..

"Hyoyeon.." nanny said in a sad voice. "Someone called from the hospital. They said that your mom

and dad were in an accident. They did not make it. They're already dead when they are brought to the hospital"

Then nanny started to cry. I was crying too. They left me. They're already dead.

I refused to go to an orphanage. My nanny stayed with me in the house. When I turned 14, she left me

because she can't take care of me anymore.

-End of Flashback-

 

If only they were with me now. I miss mom and dad. Well, time to take a bath now.

I'll just make an absent today because I'm not feeling well. Maybe because of that dream.

-End of POV-

 

"Hmmn, what to eat today? I forgot to go shopping" she frowned. "Well, can't live a day without food. Guess I'll go shopping."

She took her wallet and keys. She made sure that all the windows are closed and the door is locked.

On the way to the grocery, she saw someone familiar.

"Wait a minute. That guy in the same class as me. What is he doing here?" she asked herself. 

She went closer to the guy sitting alone on the bench. "You're Eunhyuk right?" she asked.

"How do you know me?" he answered back.

"Duh! I'm your classmate. I can't forget you, since you're the only one who's late yesterday. You're cutting classes, am I right? " she smirked.

"Uh, and what about you? Aren't you cutting classes too?" he said with an irritated face.

"Well, something came up, so I can't go to school. It's none of your business." she answered.

"I'll leave now. I don't want to disturb you anymore. Good luck for today!" Hyoyeon said while walking away.

"What a weird girl" he thought to himself.