School

My first kiss....

Ilhoons pov.

 

I was waiting at school gates my best friend to arrive. I played some games with my phone because I know that she would come in last minute as always. Finally after long wait I could see her running towards the school. "Oppaa" She yelled and attacted me with tights hugs. 'She is so silly' I thought while giggling a bit. "Morning dongsaeng" I said sweetly with cool smile. We both had same first lesson today so we made our way to the class room together. I was kind of popular around the school 'cause I'm easy going and I can talk with everyone but still I hate those y girls who gets jealous about Jenny since she is my bestfriend. As we walked I could hear girls whispering about us but Jenny ignored it so I did too, as always.

 

your pov.

 

'Ahh that silly oppa waited me again' I thought when I could see the gates of my school. I gave big tight hug to my bestie and we made our way to class. Girls were whispering again about me and Ilhoon. 'tsk tsk es be jelly' I thought while ignoring their talk. We went to sit to our usual places at the back of the class and we had our normal chat about how did our weekend go and so on. Of course I lied half of my weekend because I just couldn't bring myself to tell Ilhoon that I'm in gang and I have Kris....  Ilhoon told me how he was hanging with his hyungs and Sungjae. They had watched movies and Eunkwang hyung drinked some soju and gave advices how to flirt to girls. I was laughing with him to his stories about the weekend until our teacher came and the boring class started. As you can guess that we couldn't talk while lesson (And Ilhoon tryed to study) I started to write random words into my notebook. I writed like for whole lesson and I had this party for 5 seconds when the bell rung. I skipped happily out of the class forgetting Ilhoon behind. Soon Ilhoon found me again and the rest of the day went  boringly as the first lesson. 

 

After school day we went to our favourite coffee shop. We both ordered some regular coffee and cookies. I was laughing at my silly friend while he tryed how many cookies he can eat at the same time. Sometimes I really think if he even is older than me. We both were having fun at least until someone that I wouldn't want to see walked towards the table and me. "Hey wassupp gurll" He said with really crappy english and smirked. "So you have new man around you nowadays. Wow thats really fast, couple days ago you were still with him." I was getting pissed off. How dare he show up in front of me after what he have tryed to do. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong xo

lol sorry guys I have been busy and really tired lately.

((I donno even how to write long chapters, mianhae xD))

Who is this mystery guy !!?  ((I don't even know by myself it yet, suggestions?!!))

btw in next chapter you will get a little flashback about this ;o 

+comments will make me update sooner ;)

*puww* please forgive me ;;