Morning

My first kiss....

 

 

 Your pov.

 

I wasn't sleeping so tight this night. I felt how arms left my waist and then there was loud sound of the hinges creaking of our bedroom door. Slowly I opened my eyes and get greeted by bright sun light from window.

"Urrgh I hate mondays." I groaned while I get up from the bed. I slowly walked out of the room and I find my self from bathroom door which was locked. "Yah get out of there. I need to get ready to school." I heard slight chuckling behind my back. "Our little princess is again in so 'good' mood" I heard Xiumin saying as I felt arms back hugging me.

"Good morning babe" I smiled and turned around to see my dear boyfriend. He crouched a bit and sweetly kissed my lips. "Oh dear, my eyes" Someone shouted.  I heard the door finally opening so I ended the kiss. "Morning oppa" and with that I lightly pecked his lips and escaped to the bathroom locking the door. "Yah, you I wasn't finished yet!" I smirked. "But you already did it last night" I heard loud "Uuuh" sounds from the boys and then they started to tease Kris about how much he likes to yell when we're doing that. I started to laugh when I remembered his hot y face from last night. I did my things at the bathroom and then left to eat breakfast with the guys. 

 

"So what are you guys doing today?" I asked from oppas "And by the way where is Tao?" I noticed that I haven't seen that boy yet today. "He should be back soon. He went to buy something." Lay answered to me and Xiumin added that they really don't have anything to do today but they will go to check their club "Two moons"(Exo K & M owns club together). "Oh great. You're going to have fun while I'm sitting at school." I sighed. "By the way shouldn't you be on your way to school already babe?" Kris reminded me. I got up and ran to get my bag and I flied back to kitchen to kiss Kris cheeks and then I started to make my way to school. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter.... Sorry TT^TT 

I have been really tired nowadays and I spend all my time in bed tbh. (and I'm lazy anyways) 

Sorry for making wait the first chapter for so long. :c 

Subscribe and comment !