The wedding

Unexpected Arrival

Silence filled the whole room as the beautiful bride stepped in the church, well that was according to this young man who stared lovingly to the bride. His heart was pounding crazily as the bride gets nearer. This was his dream wedding. HER as his bride.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw her just a few steps from him. He offered his hand to her which she gladly accepted. He was beyond happy when they were walking towards the altar, but that moment already stopped when the GROOM took his bride's hand. Yes, the groom already took his bride's hand, he was just the best friend of the bride.

 

"Ji, thank you for coming in my wedding. I know it's hard for you to do this but here you are, standing in front of me as handsome as ever. Promise me you'll be happy, neh?" he knew from that moment when she said those words, his greatest dream will never be fulfilled. He just smiled at her as a sign that he agreed to what she said. Even though it's killing him already.

 

His smile was the signal for her to proceed in the ceremony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Watching the wedding wasn't that hard, that was what he thought at first be he was imagining that she would change her mind and run to him or she had realized that really inlove with best friend,Kwon Jiyong and not with Dong Youngbae, but when the moment they said their "I do's" and exchanged their vows to each other, his hopes died.

 

He knew that right from the very start, she's not inlove with him. Lee Chaerin is not inlove with Kwon Jiyong. She made that clear to him, and he knew that very well. He promised her that he will support her in whatever decisions she make, and that includes her decision in getting married. But why does it hurt so much? He kept asking his self that question. WHY?

 

Again, his thoughts were interrupted when the priest said "YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE"

 

Those six words made his world crumble, his heart crushed into pieces, and his mind die. Unconsciously, a tear escaped his eye. He immediately ran towards the exit of the church, not minding what others might think of him.