Ending :)

house_mate

~Next Day~

*My did my heart beats so fast?* you thought as you were awake. Sehun has already left to his university. Sehun left a note

I've left for class.

Lock the door if you went out.

You look at the paper and key on his study table. Then you remember what Sehun said last night(the exam).

It was school holiday for your school. You decided to cook for Sehun and went to his university.

You widen your eyes as you got in the university. It was really big. How can you find Sehun in this big building? But, you did. He was with his friends. You notice that he was really porpular. Your heart flutters as you see him smiling at his friends.

"Excuse me! Can you give this to Sehun?" You asked one of Sehun's classmate who is just about to went in the class. You left as you lended the lunch box to her.

"Sehun-ssi, here! There's a girl told me this is for you." his classmate lend him the lunch box.

Sehun knew that it was you and ran to search for you. He was worry of what will happen to you.

Meanwhile, you were about to go back to Sehun's house when,

'hey kid! What are you doing here?" someone called you. You turn around and saw unknown guy.

"If you didn't have anything to do, why don't you follow us?" the guy asked you. Then,

"Park Jong Ryu!" someone shout your name and the voice sounds femiliar.

"Why are you here? It's dangeres to be here." Sehun yelled at you.

"Please don't make me worry" Sehun yelled again.

You thought that you're really troublesome and quickly apologise.

"Mi-Mianhae! I'm really useless. I just want to show ypu that I can be useful and can help"*Because I really have fall for you Sehun* you said and continue your words in your thought. Sehun got butterflies in his stomach and cup your face. His forehead make a contact with yours and whisper

"I told you already. Don't be cute" Sehun said and everyone eyes was on you both. You blushed. Then he left.

"Go home. I'll be back late. I need to rest my feelings." Sehun said.

---

-night-

You got back home and your heart are still racing. You can't think properly as you remember the contact Sehun made.

*Did he know that I like him?* you thought and blushed. Then you pulled your hair in frust. You went out to get some fresh air and you saw Sehun with his girlfriends.

"Hey guys! Can you hang out with me a little longer?" Sehun asked his friends.

"Why so sudden?" One of them asked.

"If I knew she's really troublesome, I would never let her in my house." Sehun said and make your heart broke to a million peices. You're about to cry.

*Is that so* you thought and Sehun saw you. He was really shocked to see you and you ran away.

He called your name but you ignored it. You ended up to the playground not far from Sehun and your apartment.

*Why he didn't after me?* you thought. "Wah! It's cold here" you shout as you really felt cold.

"Why do I have to love that kind of boy? Babo Sehun" You shout and kicked the can.

"Is it true? I'm not a kind guy as you expect" Sehun said. You smile as you hear his voice. You turn around and a rabbit doll appeard infront of you. You frown at it.

"I didn't know how to make up spoiled brat like you." He said and blushed.

"Mw-Eeehh?! This... This is" you blushed and was about to laugh.

"Don't laugh!" he blush harder then, he pulled your hand and form a kiss on you lips with his.

He broke the kiss and saw your red face. You were dumbfounded.

"What is this? What about the girl you being with?" you asked him confuse.

"Owh! We're just talking about my future. And this is my first time... falling for a kid." he said and cares your cheek.

--- THE END ---

#Thanks for subscribing :)

hope you like it :D