new life

house_mate

"Job at LA?" you said shockly at your parents.

"Yup! Fasinating is'nt it? 5 years in LA! Lucky your father got a job as a tour guy." your mom said happily.

"Wait! There's a slite problems here. I've exam next year and all my friends are here.." your dad cuts your word.

"Aesh! We didn't say that you'll be following us. Look here Jong Ryu-ah' we bought you an apartment and it's only for you hunny!"

"WHAT? I have to live alone?" you asked your dad.

"You have to learn leaving by yourself" your dad said.

"If there's anything you want, just give us a call." your mom said.

---

Your parent has left to LA and you're infront of your new home.

*What kind of parent are they? Leaving there own daughter alone here* you thought.

You sigh heavily as you unlock the door. You decided to greet your neighbour after you put your things in the house.

Minutes later, you're standing infront of your neighbour's door. You press the door bell and someone open it.

"Yes?"

"Ah! I'm new here and I'm leaving next door. My name in Park Jong Ryu..." you didn't finished your words as you saw your neighbour's face.

"Jong Ryu? You look young" Sehun said and leans to see your face closely.

You leans back and blush. *Omo! He's handsome* you thought. Suddenly Sehun smile and put his hands around your neck.

"When I looked at you for a long time, you're pretty cute. Wanna join me for a tea? I can teach you alot of things" he beam a sweet smile.

*What is this? Hands around my shoulder?* "Andwae" you shout and push him hard.

Krak!

Opss!

---

You and Sehun are at the clinic.

"In one month, you'll recover. Your wrist got broke so you need to rest alot." the docter says. Sehun give you a death glare.

"Hey! Listen up. Who would be very humid that wants to believe that empty joke, then pushed people too hard? What kind of person are you?" Sehun said creepyly.

"Jeo-jeongmal joesong haeyo! I didn't know that was a joke." you lowerd your head not wanting to make an eye contact.

---

The both of you got in his house.

*What should I do? This is a big mistake.* you thought.

"There's no other choice. From now on, you'll be leaving with me." Sehun said with his poker face.

"Mwo?"

"Wae 'mwo'? I can't live with this!" He raise his damage hand.

"With hand like this, there's nothing I can do. You have to take responsible for this" he said and you thought negatively.

*A girl and a boy leaving together? Me and this ert?* you thought.

---

"I thought you'll bourght alot of things? Weird. Oh well! Come in." he said as you entered his house with your things.

You sigh and look at him. He glance at you.

"There's a cockroach there." he said and point at were you're standing. You scream and hugged him.

"You're funny! I guess I wont be bored if you're here." he said and smile and his hands at your waist. You blushed and walk back.

"Owh! I forgot. I've work today" Sehun said.

"Can you hepl me? You can take orders right?" Sehun asked you.

---

Sehun and you were at Sehun's cafe.

"Sehun-ah! Where did you picked this girl from?" Sulli asked Sehun.

"Owh! Jong Ryu? She's my slave. I can't do anything with this hand." he replied and show his hand at Sulli.

"Is all the girls in this cafe your friends?" you asked Sehun.

"Ani! Usually at my work time, there's many girls filled this cafe.

"If that so, why don't you asked them to be your slave?" you asked Sehun and he made an icky face.

"No thanks! They just troublesome and I don't want them to be in my house. People will thought negatively." Sehun said.

*He said that pretty girls are troublesome? Then, what am I for him?* you thought.

*Feels like someone staring is at me.* you thought again and there is. There's a girl smirk at you and her friend is chuckling.

"Wow! Now it's kiddish trend huh? When did Sehun like this kid?" she said and held your skirt up high and looking at your undies.

You were about to cry when,

"Don't distrub her." Sehun yelled at the that was staring at your undies.

"She's mine and no one can disturb her but me." Sehun said and make you blush harder when he pulled you close to him.

" You work in the kitchen. Don't bother to help me outside." Sehun said and pushed you to the kitchen

---

You and Sehun got back home and Sehun said to you that you'll be sleeping at his double dacker bed(There's no bed at the bottom just the top).

You were mumble in your words and distrub Sehun in his work.

"Hey kid! Shut up will you?" he yelled and throw an eraser at you who is currently at the bed. The throwing item got your attention to Sehun.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

"I'm studying! Can't you see? I'm currently in University. I've exam tomorrow." He said and snive. You throw a blanket at him.

"I.. I was right! You'll get a cold." You said sheepishly and not looking at Sehun. He blushed at you.

"Get down. I want coffee" Sehun said putting his poker face.

"Ah!"

---

Your at the island table in the kitchen and you didn't know how to make a coffee. Sehun got impation and took the packet coffee that you're holding and make the coffee himself. While he was reaching the sugar, it looks like he was back hug you. He was so near to your face. You blush.

"Don't stand there like a stateu. You make me shy" He blushed and facing you. You look at him too.

"A-ani!" you walk backwards and hit a glass of hot water. It hits your feet. Suddenly, Sehun reached your hand and dragged you to the couch and you sat on it. He took a medicine and rub it on your feet.

"Please be careful next time." He said and look at you.

*He's taking care of me. But I didn't help him at all. I'm useless.* you thought and look at him while he rubs your feet.

"Can you teach me? I want to now how to make coffee so that I can make it for you." you said. Sehun blush at your words and rest his arms on your hips.

"If you say that again, I'll attack you." He said with his poker face.

"Mwo?" you shout.

"Hahaha! Babo yeoja! You're really a spoiled brat." he laudg at your reaction.

"Hey kid! Don't trust boys too much" he said leaving you dumbfounded.

*What?* you thought and blushed when sees Sehun's smiles.

"I want to go to sleep. Hey kid! don't forget to bring the lader up with you." he said and look at you at the back.

"If you don't, I'll sleep with you" he smirk.

---