Lisp

My "Special" Fangirl

 

 

---

As promised, Hyerin went to Haneul's house at noon. Hyerin knocked at the front door, with a distinctive rhythm then rang the doorbell twice. After a few seconds, a maid answered the door, "Please enter, Miss." she said as soon as she saw Hyerin's smiling face.

 

"Where's Haneul?" she asked as she entered the house, asking one of the maids that was vacuuming the carpets. 

"She's in her room, Miss." she answered. "She's painting." she continued.

"She's doing what now?!" Hyerin gaped darting to Haneul's room.

 

"Haneul-ah! What the hell!?" she blurted as she opened the door, seeing Haneul that was painting on a new set of canvass. Haneul looked up, confused. She tiled her head, wondering why Hyerin was in her room, "Unnie, what are you doing here so early?" she asked.

"WHAT?! You forgot that we are going out today?!" she scoffed. Haneul tilted her head to the other side, "Huh? Going out?" she asked, "Where?" 

"AISH! Come here! Let's go to my house!" she pulled Haneul's arm and grabbed the album with the tickets inside it.

 

She shoved Haneul down inside her private car. "Driver, back to my place." she ordered. 

 

---

Soon, Haneul found herself  with the fourth dress already. She  didn't even speak of dissatisfaction, not even a petty complain. She just waited for Hyerin to  give her another set of clothes and shove it into her. Waiting for Hyerin's disapproving look or the satisfied nod. 

 

After the sixth dress, Haneul finally got, The Nod. She was wearing a denim blouse, a brown belt, a fluffy white skirt, finishing with a knee-high Chuck Taylor with 3-inch heels.

 

"You look pretty, Haneul." Hyerin said with a Mother's smile. Haneul just shrugged. After the dress, Hyerin applied a little make up on her face.

"Waaah~ You don't even need that much make up. You look so pretty. And you don't need to curl your hair coz you have naturally pretty waves." she said in admiration. Again, Haneul just shrugged.

 

"Could we stop by my house, Unnie?" Haneul asked as they boarded the car, on their way to the place of the event.

"Why?" Hyerin asked. "I forgot to take something with me." Haneul responded.

 

As they got to Haneul's house, she walked up to her room, darting towards her art desk to take two blue envelopes. She came back down, maids all looking at her. "Miss is so pretty." they all murmured. 

She went back to the car. "Ready?" Hyerin asked. Haneul nodded, as she clasped her arms around the envelopes, hugging it tighter and tighter. *Am I really gonna meet him? Sehun?*

 

S E H U N 

 

Our waiting room is pure chaos again. Stylist noonas and make up artist bombarded my face. Sigh~ I'll never get used to this. All the attention, the fame, all the fangirls. Not to mention the overly crazy ones.

 

"YAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Chanyeol-hyung screamed, making everyone bolt their heads towards his direction. My eyeliner smudged to my cheekbones because of the sudden turn.

 

Great~ Baekhyun-hyung decided to be a choding again to annoy Chanyeol-hyung. Suho-hyung can't even control my cracked up hyungs. Kyungsoo-hyung, being the Umma and all, nagging again. 

 

"Sehun-ah~ Why are you so quiet? Nervous?" Jongin-hyung said, taking a hold of my left shoulder, squeezing it a bit lightly.

"No~ Just... Uhmmm.. Taking everything in." I smiled.

 

What the hell did Baekhyun-hyung even do to Chanyeol-hyung? His face looked like the fusion of a ed-up clown and a drugged zombie, with a pinch of a drunk corpse. I chuckled. *Aish~ I should've took a picture when I had the chance!* I scrunched my nose up, noticing that my phone was in my hands. 

 

Bzz~ Bzz~

 

I looked at my phone, I got a message from XiaoLu.... uhmmm.. I mean, Luahn-hyung. He's in China again. I miss him.

 

"Sehun-ah~ Do well today! Hyung will cheer for you in China!

Fighting! Fighting! Oh Sehun Fighting!! Saranghae~~ <3"

 

I smiled at his text. *Aigoo~ Luahn-hyung~ Forever a cutie.*

 

"Sehun-ah~ Let's go!" Kai-hyung nudged me. "It's going to start." he said with a smile.

"Ne, hyung." I replied. "Time to see them beautiful fans." he said with a grin. "What the heck, hyung?! That's all you can think off? Flirting with pretty fans?" I chuckled. He playfully nodded. 

 

We went backstage, checking our mics and other equipments. I could already hear the fans.

 

"You hear that? Whoohoo~ Fans here I come." Kai-hyung said, rubbing his hands together. I scoffed at him, "Give them fangirls a break, hyung! I remember one time, you took off your jacket in front of a pretty fan and she nearly fainted!" I exclaimed. He just chuckled. "Oh~ The troubles of being hot." he said. Psssh~ Yeah, right.

 

When we were all ready, the MC got into the stage. Fans screaming started. They got into a series of Q and A's. Then finally, "Please welcome! EXO-K!!!" he shouted. We came out in a line, holding our mics. The fans' screaming got even louder.

 

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo! We are EXO-K!" we started.

"Hi everyone! I'm EXO-K's Leader, Suho!" Suho-hyung smiled while waving to the fans.

"Hi! I'm EXO-K's Baekhyun! Nice to see you again." Baek-hyung said with his famous eye smile. The fans reaction was epic. Keke~ It was like Baek-hyung was the cutest thing on Earth.

 

They continued down the line, the it was finally me. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm EXO-K's Maknae Sehun." I said plainly. The fans reactions erupted again. A lot of them yelling, "Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah! Sehunnie! Look here! Look at noona! Oppa! Sehun-oppa!" you pick it. You can hear everything that I mentioned.

 

After introducing ourselves, we finally sat down. Suho-hyung, Kyungsoo-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung, Kai-hyung, then me. That was the order of the seats. A staff handed me three pens, for the fansigning. I nodded for a thanks.

 

"Okay~ Everyone, let's make a neat line. And we'll start the event. You have two minutes to talk to every member." the MC said. I sighed and blew on my bangs. *Let the hand cramping fansigning start.*

 

 

-----

 

*Cute* Haneul thought when she finally heard Sehun's voice. It's actually the same as she imagined. *Annyeonghatheyo~ EKTHO-K'e maknae Thehun-imnida* she recalled.

 

"Haneul-ah~ Let's go up. Our line is up first." Hyerin said nudging Haneul who was still gazing at Sehun.

"Ahh~ Ne, unnie." she said as she stood up.

 

*Before I get to the stage, I have to think of what I'm going to say.* she thought. *Then, I'll give him my gift.* she hugged the envelopes tighter.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Late update. XD It's kinda the early hours here in my country now.

But I decided to update coz I love you guys! XD Anyways~

Did anyone hear about the rumor on EXO's comeback in February?

I hope it's true, though. RLAB~ 

 

I'mma update again tomorrow night. Now, the story really begins. ^^