Hyerin's EXO Lesson

My "Special" Fangirl

 

 

---

Haneul was listening to 'What is Love' again. Her eyes traveling in a different world, imagining and visualizing, yet another painting to be painted later on. Then she heard this very distinctive voice from the song, that made her thoughts halt for a bit. She closed her eyes, imagining Sehun singing to the voice. *I don't know why, but something seems off* she thought. *I hope that is his voice.*

 

"JUNG HANEUL!!!" Hyerin's voice rang throughout the room as she shouted as the door of Haneul's room sprung open. 

 

Haneul looked up, with a slight cringe on her face because of Hyerin's defeaning scream. She bowed down at her Unnie, but Hyerin's attention was shifted to the piece of paper Haneul was holding; a newly drawn portrait of Sehun. She smiled, "Waah~ You're listening to the album! Do you like it?" she asked with a big grin printed on her face. Haneul nodded in response.

 

"Here!" Hyerin shrieked, "It's another present. It's one of their recent albums." she said as she handed out another album of EXO to Haneul.

"Thanks, Unnie." she muttered under her breath with a small smile. "Anything for you." she cheered.

 

Haneul opened the album up, and a piece of hard plastic fell from it. She held it up, confused. She tilted her head. "What's this?" she asked, looking oddly at the Photocard that was actually facing her backwards.

"That's a Photocard you, Babo." Hyerin flipped the photocard, "See! Wow~ You got Sehun, too."

 

Haneul looked at the card. It was a photocard of Sehun, wearing the clothes from 'History' holding up a thumb up symbolizing their chant, 'We are One'.

 

"We're going tomorrow, right?" Hyerin asked as she flapped herself to Haneul's bed. "Where?"

Hyerin scoffed, "To the Fansigning Event of course!" she said with a are-you-ing-kidding-me look.

"Ahh~" Haneul responded. Hyerin scrunched up her nose, waiting for a decent reply from Haneul. Then she blurted, "So...." Haneul raised up both of her brows, "Are we coming or not!!" Hyerin yelled making Haneul flinch for a sec.

"I don't know." she replied. Hyerin looked shocked. "What the f-" she halted in her words, knowing Haneul might ask her what '' actually means, and she didn't want to poison her innocent cousin's pure mind. "Uhrmmm.. What the hell, Haneul! Why?" she continued.

"I don't know them, Unnie. From them, Sehun is the only one I know." she faltered saying Sehun's name.

"Come on!" Hyerin pulled Haneul out of the room, "Imma teach you things about EXO. Only Basic ones, though." she said with a smile. "EXOTICS need to learn about EXO by themselves." she said as they ran to the stairs.

 

*Exotics?* Haneul scrunched her nose, thinking what was that.

 

---

 

It's been an hour since Hyerin started blabbering stuff about EXO and Haneul trying to sink in everything to her mind despite her Unnie's non-stop chatter. These are the things she actually remembered, EXO was divided into two, K and M. K is Korean and M is Mandarin. Each group had six members. She especially took note about K members since she was about to meet them in less than 24 hours.

 

"So? Haneul... Tell me about what you remember from what I have said." Hyerin said, taking her eye off her iPad after showing tons of pictures of the K members looking at Haneul.

"Uhmm..." she started, she looked at Hyerin, "EXO-K is a six member group active in Korea. Kim Joonmyeon or Suho is the Leader and he's a vocal. Next, Do Kyungsoo or D.O he's the main vocal, often referred as Umma. Park Chanyeol is the rapper, known as Happy Virus. Kim Jongin or Kai is a main dancer and a rapper. Byun Baekhyun is another main vocal, often called as 'Bacon' by his fans. Lastly, Oh Sehun, EXO-K's Maknae also a main dancer and a rapper." she said and breathed a long inhale because she was talking continuously.

"Good." Hyerin clapped, nodding at her cousin.

 

Though Haneul took in every little detail about EXO from Suho's angel smile, D.O's wide eyes, Chanyeol's creppy face, Baekhyun's SNSD obsession, Kai's resemblance to SHINee's Lee Taemin, to Sehun's lisp, what marked her the deepest was that *Sehun is a rapper.* It wasn't Sehun's voice that she listened to every night. Who's voice was it? One of the vocals must be him, Suho? D.O? Baekhyun? At her train  *Sehun has a lisp.* she suddenly remembered. She flashed a little smile. *Does this actually mean, he introduces himself like, Annyeonhatheyo EKTHO-K'e Maknae Thehun-imnida?* she giggled to herself.

"What's so funny?" Hyerin asked. Haneul shook her head, "Nothing."

 

*This is good, Haneul. Slowly, your emotions are returning.* Hyerin smiling with a Mother's smile, looking at her dongsaeng with a slight tint of rosy pink on her cheeks. *Is she blushing?!* she gaped at her thought.

 

Bzzz~ Bzzz~ Hyerin's phone vibrated in her bag.

 

"Haneul-ah~ I gotta go." she said after she read a text. "Okay." Haneul responded. Hyerin grabbed her bag and squeezed her phone to her back pocket. "We'll go tomorrow okay! Be ready by noon. I'll stop by here to pick you up." she shouted as she waved her hands on the air frantically going out the door.

 

"Miss?" a maid said to Haneul. Haneul looked up from her seat, "Yes?" she said. "Do you want any snacks?" the maid asked. Haneul smiled then shook her head, "No thanks. I'll be back in my room if my Mom calls for me." she bowed then went upstairs.

 

The maid's mouth formed a little 'o' as two other maids ran to her. "Oh  My God!! Did you see Miss smile?!" she whispered a shout. The other two maids nodded in unison.

 

Back at her room, Haneul sat up on her art desk's seat. *Sehun is a rapper. Whose voice was the one I listened to everytime?* she thought o herself.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY! ^^ Update for you guys. ^^

Don't forget to comment. I'll try to update tomorrow.