Dates 2/5: A Confession and Another Date

Crushed

(A/N AISH I HATE THE CONFESSION.... I really hope the firsst part makes sense!!!!)

 

MI HYUN'S POV

"De oppa? What is it?" I asked. My face was still red from the..... kiss..

"Well.. uh Mi Hyun-ah. I don't know I'll sound stupid and cheesy..." Kris said.

"No, no its ok oppa. I won't laugh." I said as I rested my hand on his.

"You promise?" He asked. 

"Yes oppa I promise." I said.

"Well, you see uh... *gawd why is this soo hard!*....... uh, I r-really like you.... and I-I have had a little crush o-on you since we met.. Mi Hyun-ah, c-can I ask you something?" He said. At this point I was on the verge of fainting....

"D-de oppa..." I replied.

"D-do you like me too?" He said. I knew he was hesitating to say that.

"*What's going on????* Y-yes oppa... I have since we met...." I said.

"Mi Hyun-ah? Can we go on another date? Just the two of us?" He asked.

".....*mind still processing what's happening*.. O-of course oppa!!! I would love to!! Bye oppa!!! See you then!!! Oppa can I have your number so I can call you later? *wow I totally sound desperate now*" I said.

"Sure! Here you go. Annyeong Mi Hyun-ah! See you then!" Kris oppa said. I got out of the car and went inside my house.

I guess my umma noticed how happy and bubbly I was and she started staring and asking questions.

"Mi Hyun are you ok? Your ususally not like this..." She said to me.

"Yes umma im fine... I just had the BEST day of my life! THANK YOU LULU OPPA!" I said.

"Why are you thanking Luhan? And is it a boy? Did you meet someone?" She kept on asking and asking wuestions.

"YES YES YES UMMA ITS A BOY!!! and im thanking Luhan because he's the one who introduced me to him. And we're going on another date! He makes me soooo happy umma!" I said. Well squealed.

"KYAA!!! WHAT'S HIS NAME? MY DAUGHTER FINALLY FOUND A MAN!!! I WANT TO MEET HIM!!! WHERE'S YOUR NEXT DATE!!" My umma was literally as happy as I was. And to be honest it was kind of scaring me

"His name is Kris. Umma we're not together!..... yet... I hope. you'll meet him when he picks me up for our next date. And I don't know when it's gonna be. Im going to ask him on monday.. And umma calm down...." I said.

"Sorry honey. I'm just so happy for you. AIGOO Kris and Mi Hyun.... Cute.." She said.

TWO MOONS TWO MOONS TWO MOON TWO MOON TWO MOONS

From: Kris

Hi Mi Hyun-ah! I was thinking if we can go to the amusement park  for our next date. Probably next saturday? We'll leave in the morning. <3

 

To Kris:

That's perfect! I would love to! Pick me up at 8am? <3

 

From Kris:

Will do!

 

"Mi Hyun-ah who was that?" Umma asked.

"Oh it was him..... We're going to the amusement park next saturday. Ugh i have to wake up early." I said.

"KYA! I'll help you get ready!" She said.

"Thank you umma! I'm gonna need all the help I can get. You should've seen me this morning getting ready for this date." I said.

"I can imagine..... Will I meet him?"  She asked.

"Yes umma you will meet him." I said.

"Perfect! Now get washed up and go to bed its almost 11. Bali Bali!" She said. There's the mom I know.....

"Arraso umma." I said and went upstairs to the bathroom.

-----------------------

 

I finished getting ready and it was FINALLY time for some sleep. Once I got in my bed I closed my eyes, but I couldnt fall asleep. I was tired, but I couldnt doze off. My mind was still thinking of what happened in the car. A confession from the one I really like. Another date. It's too much I can handle! Within about a minute of thinking about what's going on I had a little fangirl spazzing moment.... 

"KYAAA!!! *waves hands in air.* *smiles a giant ath smile.* AIGOO!!! HE CONFESSED!" I screamed. I guess umma heard me and came in with a bat.

"OMO WHAT HAPPENED MI HYUN-AH!?!?!?" She said. She had that look on her face like a momma bear protecting her cub.

"Yes umma, I'm fine. I was just thinking of what happened earlier.. I got a little too excited and... well... screamed."  I said.

"Aish. You scared me there for a second Mi Hyun-ah." She said.

"Now. Go back to your room now umma... Saranghaeyo umma. Good night." I said.

"Saranghaeyo honey, good night." She said as she left my room. I gave myself another 10 minutes to calm down and then I finally fell asleep.

----------

-fast forward to monday morning-

"Good moring umma!" I said as I skipped to the dining room to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning dear. You seem to be in a good mood." She said.

"Yes I am. Kris oppa and I had a wonderful conversation yesterday." I said.

"Oh he makes my baby so happy. Dear? Can you wake up your brother before he's late for school again?" She said.

"De umma." I said as I skipped down the hallway to my brother's room.

"HEY! WAKE UP NOW! It's almost 7:00!" I screamed.

"nggghhmghh.  Oh Minzy~...... " He said as he continued making out with his pillow.

"Hey loverboy stop making out with your pillow and wake up already." I said as I pulled his 'makeout buddy' away and hitting him in the face.

"Aish. Fine. I'm up I'm up." He said.

"Mi Hyun dear, did you wake up your brother?" 

"De umma! He was just making out with his pillow again!" I shouted back.

"AIGOO MI HYUN-AH!" He said.

"OK you two come down now breakfast is getting cold." She said.

"Coming umma!" We said in unison.

"Lay dear how was your makeout session with your pillow?" She asked. I literally choked on my eggs as I heard umma say that. WOO Umma is on my side bish!

"AIGOO Umma! (_ _")" He said as he continued eating his food. 

"finish up and get ready baby." Umma said. I finished my food and rushed to my room. 

CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANNONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME

M: Yeboseyo?

K: Mi Hyun-ah, it's Kris.

M: De oppa? What is it?

K: I on my way there. Be ready. Annyeong.

M: wha-

Befor I could finish he hung up. i think he was driving so he rushed the conversation. Right after he hung up I threw my phone on my bed and threw on a white tanktop with a baby blue cardigan and grey skinny jeans with rips in the knee area and flats with a bow on it. I put my hair up in a side-braid. Before I knew it I heard the door. Umma please dont answer it.

DING DONG

"Yes?" I hear umma say.

"Oh annyeonghassaeyo I'm here to pick up Mi Hyun-ah." Kris says.

"And who is picking up my daughter today?" Umma asked.

"Oh mianhae. My name is Kris." I see umma's eyes widen and a smile grow on her face.

"OMO so your the boy my daughter has been talking about so much. It's nice to finally meet you dear!" Umma says. Aish, my umma sure knows how to embarrass me.... I felt my face heat up.

"Bye! Umma we have to get to class now! Oh and Lay? Minzy is coming over to pick you up!" I said as I lightly pushed Kris oppa out of the doorway.

"Omo this day couldn't get anymore embarrassing...." Lay said. 

I chuckled a bit and made my way to Kris oppa's car. It was a red Chevy camaro. It was really nice. He opened the passenger side door for me and closed it after I went it. He's such a gentleman..... 

"Whose Minzy?" Kris asked.

"Oh, she's my brother's girlfriend. It's funny how he doesn't pick her up. Instead its the opposite." I said.

"Haha.. " He laughed the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. I felt myself blush again.

---------------------

-At school-

We made it to school around 7:30, so we still had time to goof off. Kris and I decided to look for Lulu oppa and Ji Sun. I had an idea as we were looking for them. That idea was to help Lulu oppa and Ji Sun get together. I want to help Ji Sun because I know how much she likes him. I want to help Lulu oppa because he got me with Kris oppa. As we were walking I felt an arm slide across my shoulder and I decided to lean my head against his chest and hug his waist. We looked like a real couple. I know we only had a first date but really... I know we weren't together yet but it seemed like it was official. Aish not the queenkas.... I see them giving me dead stares, like they were murdering me in their mind. Their names are So Yun and Ji Na. They are complete bishes and they are known for getting what they wanted. 

Everyone in school knew that So Yun likes Kris and that Ji Na likes Lulu oppa. They disgust me. Girls like that don't deserve a boyfriend.

"Kris oppa do you see Lulu oppa yet?" I said as I looked up at him. His profile is just perfect. 

"Aniya not yet." He said.

"I see them!" Luhan was at his locker and Ji Sun was just coming out of the bathroom. And as soon as Ji Sun sees me I hear a little squeal coing from . 'EEEEEEEEP!' Kyaaa! I knew she would act this way. NExt thing I see Luhan give a thumbs up to Kris oppa.

"KYAAA MI HYUN!!!" Ji Sun screamed as she pulled me into a hug.

"Are you two... you know... a thing?" Ji Sun asked with the biggest smile on her face.

"No... not yet.. but but.." I said.

"But what?!?!?!?! Spit it out woman!" She said just a little too loud.

"W-we k-kissed..." I whispered.

'KYAAAAAAA!!!! MI HYUN-AH!!!!!" She screamed.

 

KRIS's POV

Mi Hyun got pulled away from me by Ji Sun. Once they started talking all I heard were little squeals. Most of them were from Ji Sun.

"So?" Luhan said.

"So What?"  

"Did you two hook up or what?" He asked.

"No. But we did kiss...." I whispered.

"Kyaa! When?" 

"When I dropped her off. Before she went in her house." I said.

"OH! It is now IMPOSSIBLE for you two to NOT end up together...." He said.

"We made another date. It's this saturday at the amusement park. I'm picking her up." I said.

"OMO!! You two make such a cute couple!" Luhan said. Now I see it's impossible for him and Ji sun to not end up together...... They sound the same when they squeal.....

"Calm down hyung....." I said. It was now 7:55. The bell was about to ring so I decided to go to class early..

"Luhan I'm gonna go now.  The bell's about to ring. Annyeong hyung. Bye Ji Sun-ah. Bye Mi Hyun-ah." I gave Mi Hyun a quick peck on the lips before I left.

"AWWWW!!" Ji Sun and Luhan hyung cooed. 

"Shut up both of you." I hear Mi Hyun say before I see her leave for her class.

-----------------------------

-Fast forward to Friday after school-

MI HYUN'S POV

"Ji Sun-ah can you come over today so you can help me pick out what to wear.... Again. I don't wanna be all panicky like last week." I said.

"De. I'll walk home with you."

-fast forward 10 minutes-

We walked to my room and just like last week she went straight to my closet. Same trial and error as last week. This time it took over 6 hours to pick the perfect outfit. It's a white knitted sweater, a teal scarf, navy blue skinny jeans, and black high tops. 

"YAY TIME TO RELAX!!!" I screamed.

"I know.. I should be going home now. It getting late. Annyeong Mi Hyun-ah good luck tomorrow!" She said.

"Thank you Ji Sun-ah! Annyeong!" I said. Then she left and I just knocked out.

 

KRIS's POV

Yes, finished getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. No more morning antics/ panicking/ screaming/ hairpulling/ yougetwhatimean. Now time to get a good nights rest.

-The next day-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I turned of my alarm and I see the time 6:00. Crap! i have to take a short shower now.... 

"Chanyeol, I told you to wake me up!" I said.

"No you didn't..... And let me sleep in for once.." He yelled back.

"Aish. This brother of mine."

I took a shower for 1 hour and did my hair.

"Chanyeol what time is it?" 

No response.

"CHANYEOL!!"

"Mhngggnnnhh.....purple monkeys..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Chanyeol what time is it?" 

"It's......7....3....5." He said and fell back asleep.

AISH I have to go now! I got dresses and got everything I needed for this date. A rose, a camera, extra clothes, money, and a big bag (just in case we buy anything). I got my keys and drove off to Mi Hyun-ah's house.

It was about a 10-15 minute drive there. I see her waiting for me on the patio.

"Mi Hyun-ah! Time to go!" I called out.

"Coming oppa!" She ran to the car and got in. I gave the rose to her and she loved it... Phew.. Then we were on our way to the park.

 

 

To be continued.

---------------------------

Mianhae for taking so long to update! I had major writers block. and Thank you to all the people who subbed my new story!!! It's just the forward, but I will do my best to update it soon!! Kamshamnida!