Dates 1/5: Kris and Mi Hyun ft. Luhan

Crushed

(A/N I might have gone a little overboard with lulu's aegyo power thingy.......)

Luhan's POV

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering what if we like go out first. The 3 of us." Mi Hyun said.

"3?" I said.

"Yeah! Me, Kris oppa, and you! I want you to be there just in case things get awkward." she said. 

"And why shouldn't we just start the plan right away?" I asked.

"Because what if we hit it off and we still do the plan and we end up really hurting him. What will we do then? huh?" She says to me. She makes a good point.

"Yeah. Good point. We'll do it this "date" this Saturday. I'll go tell Kris when we go to the park." I said back.

"GREAT! We should all meet up at the movies this weekend and see a that new romance movie!!!" She said as if she planned this.

"Ok! Gawsh." I said.

"Lulu oppa i do have one catch if we do this plan of yours" She said to me.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

'DO YOUR AEGYO AGAIN!!!!!! Je-bahl oppa!!!" She said. Aigoo this girl......

"WAEE MIHYUNNIEE!!!!???? I dont wanna! *great i sound like a whiny 5 year old* " I whined.

"PLEAASSSEE DO IT FOR ME AND FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! I swear i wont tell anyone and no one isnt looking anyways! BE CUTE FOR ME!" She begged.

"ANNNIIYYAA!!! *stop it with that stare Mihyunnie!!!* Stop it with that stare of yours its creepy (A/N think of Chanyeol's creeper stare)" I said.

"NO! AEGYO PWEEAASSEE!" She begged.

" FINE *looks around*..... bbuing bbuing~~~" I said as i aegyoed.

"There happy?" I said.

"AIGOO LULU OPPA UR TOO CUTE TO BE MANLY!" She cooed.

"Shush it.... T_T So this weekend we see a movie?" I reassured.

"Yup! and before the movie we should eat out. Pick me up?" She asked me.

"yeah sure! We'll leave at 4pm this saturday." I suggested.

"PERFECT!"

"Bye Mihyunnie!" I said.

"Bye oppa!" She said and went back to Ji Sun.

 

------------

MI HYUN'S POV

 

I walked back to Ji Sun and see her sitting there waiting for me looking bored as hell. 

"Mi Hyun-ah what did you and Luhan talk about?" She said out of no where.

"Oh! ok. we're going on a date this saturday!" I said.

"WHAT?! *wtf Mi Hyun!*" She said with much anger and jealousy on her face.

"No no no not like that Ji Sun-ah. I'm going with him and Kris oppa. He's my wingman for that date. So things won't be awkward."

"Oh *mental facepalm* OHH KYAA! YOUR GOING ON A DATE WITH KRIS OPmphh" She said before she was cut off by my hand covering .

"Shush! Do you want the whole school to know?!" I said while my hand was on .

"Mianhae.... OHHHH!!! Tell me how it goes!" Ji Sun said.

"I will! Oh come to my house like at 9a.m on saturday to help me pick out what to wear! je-bahl?" I asked.

"Yah of course!" She said.

Then we continued our lunch until the bell rang.

 

------------------

LUHAN'S POV

Finally school was over and it was time to ask Kris to come.

"Hey Kris you wanna come to the movies with me and Mi Hyun on saturday? You two could probably hook up there.... *wink wink*" I said.

"YAAAAHH OF COU- *ahem* yeah sure ill go. *Must not seem desperate* " He said.

"Great!! Meet us at the mall at 4 on saturday!!" I said.

"OK.... I gotta ask you something hyung" Kris said.

"Yeah anything!" I said.

"When did you start using aegyo to get what you want? I always thought it was 'Please i'll do anything!!!'." He says.

"WHAA!!!! I don't do aegyo!!! I'm too manly for that!!! *crap crap crap crap AISH MIHYUN I SWEAR LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!*" I said.

"What was with the bbuing bbuing~~ during lunch then..... You did it to me and Mi Hyun-ah." He said. 

"KYAAA you saw that!! (_ _")" I said as i was covering my face.

"HA! You got caught! Anyways meet you guys there at 4? Annyeong Luhan... See you there!" Kris said as he got in his car and drove off. He knows he was gonna get it...... Smart.

---------------

-fastforward to Saturday morning-

 

MI HYUN'S POV

"OMO!!! WHERES THAT GIRL!!!! I NEED HELP JI SUN!!!!!" I shouted. I was panicking cause i really don't know what the hell to do here.....

"I SWE-"

*CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANNONYMOUS ANNONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME*

What? I love that song.....

M: Yeboseyo?

J: Yah... Mi Hyun i'm coming now.

M: Whats taking you so long? I'm PANICKING!!!! I  need your help!! *well that didnt sound desperate one bit (_ _")*

J: Sorreh I just woke up 10 minutes ago..... Im putting my shoes on now! patience women.. Kyaa....

M: Ok hurry!! annyeong.

J: Annyeong...

 

-20 Minutes later of hair ripping and screaming-

 

*KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly ran downstairs an answered the door.

"AAHH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!" I screamed.

"Hey blame the traffic. Anyways im here already. No need to worry anymore..." She said back making me feel a little bit better.

"ok ok. Just follow me." I said as we walked to my room.

I lead Ji Sun to my room and she went straight to my closet and brought out a lot of clothes she thinks is cute and date nighty.

"Hey Mi Hyunnie what about this?" She asked holding it up.

"No.... I don't like beanies....." i said.

"What about this?" She said again.

"Ew.... No skirts or dresses please!" I said.

"OOOOOO THIS IS CUTE WEAR THIS!!!" She said THINKING its the perfect one.

"I said no skirts babo." I said.

"Mianhae." She said.

-----------------------

KRIS'S POV

(He was having the same problems as Mi Hyun was.)

"OMO OMO OMO OMO WHERES LUHAN WHEN I NEED HIM!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

*picks up phone and calls Luhan*

RIINNG RIIIINNG RIIINNNG

"Damn it Luhan pick up!!" I said. After the 7th ring he picked up.

L: Yeboseyo?

K: Luhan where are I need help!!!!!!

L: Help with what?

K: Help with what to wear...... T_T

L: REALLY!!! Hehehehehehe ^v^

K: SHUT UP! Just come over!!!

L: OK ok ok bye..... 

K: Bye....

I feel like this is karma paying me back for making fun of Luhan's aegyo..... (_ _")

 

-10 minutes later-

 

*knock knock*

 

I rush to the door and open it seeing Luhan standing there on the verge of laughter..... 

"Stop laughing and come in hyung..." I said.

"OK ok ok gawsh..." He said back.

"Don't make me remind you of your aegyo 'power'!" I said. That sure wiped the smile off his face...

"NEVER speak of it again...... OK so wha--" He was cut off by me leaving him.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna freshen up.... So while im in the bathroom, youre gonna be here looking fo rmy clothes..... Just lay out a bunch of outfits and i'll pick one. you have time i'm gonna be in there for a while..." I said.

"ok. Go! *lazy much?* " He said. then i left to go to the bathroom.

 

-fast forward 1 hour later-

 

I finished getting clean and stuff. I walk out seeing a sleeping Luhan and a total of 24 outfits layed out on the bed and hanging on the walls.

*Luhan must've worked hard*

I let Luhan sleep while I picked my clothes. To be honest it wasnt easy. When I got out of the shower it was an hour later and it is now 12pm. I got in there at 10.

There were soooo many to pick from. There were 6 on my bed, 6 hanging, 6 on the carpet, and 6 dangling from where Luhan was sleeping.

It took me 3 hours to pick an outfit. I woke Luhan up after putting it on.

"Luhan wake up now, its 3:00 already." I said shaking his shoulder.

"Mmngghmgng....... 5 more minutes mom....." He mumbled.

So as I thought what will Luhan get up for?

"OMG LUHAN THERES A SNAKE CRAWLING ON YOU!!!" I said...... 

His expression..... Priceless.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHH WWWHHHHAATT WHERE!!!!!!!!" He said as he fell off the couch.

I was in extreme rlab mode.....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! You..... youre..... youre so.... so gullible!!!!" I said between breaths.

"Shut up...... Anyways are you ready?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hehehehe ye....yeahhh... Go pick up Mi Hyun-ah now, I'll meet you guys there." I said.

"Your gonna get it later..... Bye." He said as he left my house.

---------------------

MI HYUN'S POV

-fast forward to 3:45 p.m-

 

"GAAAAHH THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!! WE'VE LOOKED THROUGH ALL OF THEM AND I DONT LIKE ANY OF IT!!!" I complained.

"OHH WAIT I FOUND ONE MORE JUST WAIT!!!" She said hoping this is the one i will pick.

"You better hope i like it...... T_T" I said.

"Well?" She said.

 

 "ITS PERFECT!!!!!" I exclaimed finally thanking we found one I would ACTUALLY wear.

"Now im gonna go now and you get dressed before *AAAAHH LUHAN!!!!* your oppa comes and picks you up" She said.

"Annyeong Ji Sun-ah thanks for the help! I owe you!" I said.

"Ok bye!!" She said as she left my room.

I got dressed and waited for Luhan to come over and pick me up.

*CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANNONYMOUS ANNONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME*

M: Yeboseyo?

L: Are you ready I'm almost there?

M: yeah i'm ready.

L: Kkay Bye!!!!

M: BYE LULU OPPA!

L: KYA--

Kekekeke I love him... Its fun annoying him.

 

-5 minutes later-

 

*DING DONG*

I ran to the door almost tripping there.

"HI LULU!!!" I said.

"Hey Mihyunnie! You ready to go?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Let me just get my keys..." I said as i went to get my keys off the counter.

"Let's go!" I said.

We got in the car and drove off. That whole time i was wondering 'Will this go well? Will i sound like a complete fool again?'

"You nervous?" Luhan asked me.

"No not really" I said with a higher tone.

"Yeah you are and you shouldnt be..... I know that tone in your voice when your nervous or scared." He said.

"I hope everything goes well." I said as he parked the car.

"It will go fine. dont worry remember i'm here. No let's go find Kris, he's waiting for us at the restaurant." He said.

"Ok oppa." I said as we went to look for Kris.

I took us a while for us to walk there and we finally made it. *OMO OMO OMO KRIS OPPAAA!!!!*  

"Ayo Kris!" He said.

"Ayo wassup Luhan?!?" Kris replied.

They high fived. And all I did was stare at him and what he was wearing was just *sdfghjklkjhgfdsdfghjka*. He was wearing a navy blue blazer a white t-shirt inside and dark blue jeans. His hair was up and I really hoped I didn't look like a creep.....

 

He had already reserved us a table at the restaurant and we followed the waiter to our table, well actually a booth. Luhan had me sit next to Kris while he stayed on the other side of us. I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter just by sitting next to him. the waiter broke the awkwawrd silence by asking us what we wanted.
 
"Hello, my name is Taemin. I will be your sever today and may i start you guys off with some drinks?" Taemin asked.
 
"Uh, Yeah. I'll just have water." Luhan said.
 
"Uh, I'll get water too." Kris said.
 
"Same here." I said.
 
"Ok. I'll be right back with your drinks." He said.
 
As he left to get our drinks, Luhan tried to start a conversation between us. As in 'us' I mean me and Kris
 
"So Kris *gaaahh this is harder than i thought it was going to be* what are you going to order?" Luhan asked.
 
"I don't know yet. What about you Mi Hyun-ah?" He asked me. Me?!
 
"Oh, huh? I don't know yet either." I said....
 
*dont stare at him Mi Hyun. Be strong.*
 
"Lulu oppa what are you getting?" I asked.
 
"I might get the spicy ramen." He replied.
 
"OOOOH I'll get that! I love spicy ramen!!" I said soounding like a friggin 6 year old.
 
"Really? I like spicy ramen too! I guess all 3 of us are getting it." Kris said. Who knew we had some things in common.
 
----------------------
 
LUHAN'S POV 
 

Wow. I was surprised bringing up what I was gonna get to eat started a whole conversation between them. I feel accomplished.

Oh no Mi Hyun don't stare again....... Just because he isn't looking at you doesnt mean you have to stare!!! Your eventually gonna get caught Mi Hyun-ah.....

"Aish. Whats taking our drinks so long?" Mi Hyun said.

"I don't know Mihyunn-" I was cut off by Kris's phone ringing.

*CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME*

At this point i dont see how they won't end up together...... They have that same crappy ringtone.....

"OMO you like that song too!?! Lulu oppa call my phone!!" Mi Hyun said.

I did as she said. I called her and that same stupid ringtone played.

*CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME*

I see Kris smile.

"Do you like EXO too?" She said.

*Mi Hyun-ah don't spazz now!!*

I decided to text her since  I dont wanna blurt our anything that Kris doesn't need to hear.

 

To: Mihyunnie

Don't spazz! You'll make him feel uncomfortable.....

Fm: Luhan

 

"Yeah I do." Kris replied. I was in awe to be honest.

Oh god I shouldnt have texted her...... Her other ringtone for her messages... 

*TWO MOONS TWO MOONS TWO MOON TWO MOON TWO MOONS*

She read it and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Sorry for taking so long. Here are your drinks. So are you guys ready to order?" Taemin asked.

"Uh, yeah we'll all have the spicy ramen." Kris said.

"Oh can you make mine extra spicy?" Mi Hyun asked. 

"Sure thing. I'll we be back with you're orders." Taemin said.

I forgot she likes spicy foods.

------------------------------

KRIS'S POV

Wow we have a bunch of things in common... I hope this will go well and I really hope i dont mess things up.

"Ok. Here are your spicy ramen." Taemin said.

"Thank you." Mi Hyun said.

"Thanks." Luhan said.

"Thank you." I said.

As soon as Taemin left I just see Luhan scarffing down his food while Mi Hyun is taking her time. 

"Lulu oppa what time's the movie?" Mi Hyun asked.

"It starts *cough cough* *stupid soup....* at 7 tonight. It's only 5. We have time Mihyunnie." He replied.

"Hey... uh, Mi Hyun-ah?" I asked with slight hesitation.

"hmm?" She said as she slurpped up her ramen.

"What movie are we gonna see?" I asked.

"OH!!! It's a that new romance movie! People say it's really good. *OMO I said that without sounding like a complete idiot!!!*" She said back.

"OH that one! Ok ok it seems like a good movie" I said.

"Hey guys i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." Luhan said and got up to the bathroom.

"Ok." I said.

-------------------------

LUHAN'S POV

 

I got up to go to the bathroom. I only left to give them some alone time with each other and I reaally had to pee too...... (_ _"). Well after I finished with my business. I decided to walk oh-so slowly back to our table to see what resulted in me being gone. I peek from behind one of the plants that was positioned not too far from our table. It seems like it was going well. I knew i succeeded when I see Kris make the first move. I guess he decided to put his arm around her and instead of her resisting I see her snuggle into his arms more. I had to admit it was really cute! SCORE! Point 1 for the wingman!

(A/N pointless little friendly argument that's just for laughs read it if you want)

"Hey guys....." I said as I sat down to finish my ramen.

"Hey Lulu oppa!" Mi Hyun said.

"AISH! Stop calling me that!!! and before you say anything I AM NOT CUTE!!!!!" I said.

"Yeah says the one that does aegyo to get what he wants oppa...." She retorted.

"kekekeke." Kris teased.

"Oh shut up...." I said.

"Oh speaking of his aegyo me and Kris oppa were just talking about it. He told me how you used it on him without being forced to! Haha! And you say your manly Lulu oppa.... <(^3^)>" She said to me.

"KYAA KRIS!!!! (_ _")." I said.

"Hey its not my fault I couldnt resist..." He said.

"Oh Mihyunnie did you know today before we came it took Kris over 3 hrs to pick an outfit!" I said.

"Well i bet it was worth taking his time.... He looks great!" I see Kris blush and I dont know how in the world this girl turns my insults around making them as compliments.

"Ugghhh!" I said.

"Can you do aegyo again Lulu oppa?" She asked me.

"NO!" I said.

*recieves a text from Mi Hyun*

 

From Mihyunnie:

If you do aegyo I'll beg Kris oppa to do it too!!!

 

I nodded giving a thumbs up.

"Oh come on hyung to it for Mi Hyun-ah!" Kris said.

"Je-bahl oppa!!!!" Mi Hyun begged.

"AISH! FINE... You count to 3 and I'll do it." I said.

She whispered something to Kris and I looked at them strangely but ignored it.

"Ready Lulu oppa? 1.." 

"2..."

"3!" they said in unison. Why is Kris pulling out his phone? Whatever.

"bbuing bbuing~~"

"did you get it oppa?" She asked.

"Yup!" He replied.

"Aish.. I shoulve seen this coming...... You two I swear!" I complained.

"Kris oppa can you do aegyo too?" She asked.

"WHA? ME?! Do aegyo?" He said.

"Do it for me oppa? Je-bahl!!" She begged.

"Yeah Kris, do it for Mihyunnie!" I teased.

"Kyaa! Fine.... I'll do it for you Mi Hyun-ah... Luhan look away now before those eyes of yours become black....."

bbuing bbuing~~

"KYAAAA!!! OPPPA TOO MUCH!!! *oppa you can be cute and manly!!!!!! unlike lulu oppa that is* *mentally passes out*" I hear Mi Hyun squeal.

"AHHAHAHA!!! Kekeke i got it on video....." I hear Mi Hyun whisper. But i dont think kris heard.

(A/N end of pointless aegyo segment thingy..... enjoyed? thats if you read it....)

"Hey, guys its 6:15 already we should get going....." Kris said.

"Yeah. Are we paying for what we got?" Mi Hyun asks.

"No it's ok. I'll pay for me and Mi Hyun-ah's food." Kris said.

"A-are you sure Kris oppa?" Mi Hyun asked.

"No problem... Luhan you got yours covered?" He asked me.

"Yeah, yeah I got it..." I replied.

We paid our bill and left to the movie theaters. 

 

-------------------------------

MI HYUN'S POV

 

As we were walking it started getting windy and I guess Kris noticed me shiver and took his jacket off and set it on my shoulders. That kind of made my face turn red.

"Kris oppa you'll get cold, you should just take it back." I said about to take it off but he set his hand on mine preventing me from taking it off.

"No, it's ok. It's not that cold anyways." He said back.... He's such a gentleman.....

"Are you sure oppa?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure Mi Hyun-ah." He replied.

I see the success in Lulu oppa's eyes... That and the silent "yes!" come from his mouth.

We were in line to get our tickets now and it's now 6:45. The line was pretty long so I got knd of bored 

"Kris oppa can i see your phone?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah sure! Why?" He said.

"oh Im just gonna watch Lulu oppa's aegyo again..... He says he's manly and then he does this?" I say.

"Yeah I know right?!" Kris says.

"HEY! I was forced to!!!" Luhan says in defense.

"Whatever oppa!" I said

We were in line for 10 minutes until we got to the front. Lulu oppa went first to pay for his ticket, then it was me, then Kris. It was 5 minutes until the movie started, so we rushed inside and gave the usher our tickes. He gestured to which way the theater was and we walked in that direction. I gave Kris oppa his jacket back since we were inside. We found a seat towards the back and I sat in the middle of Kris and Luhan.

"We made it just in time..." Luhan said as the movie started.

Within 20 minutes of the movie I suddenly feel a arm slide across my shoulder. I felt a lot safer in his arms. I decided to snuggle closer to him. I hoped that Luhan wasnt feeling like the third wheel....

"Luhan oppa are you ok?" I whispered.

"Yeahh, uh-huh..." He replied. I knew he was enjoying the movie too much. 

------------------------

-fast forward towards the last five mins of the movie....

"Whatever happens to me, you know i will ALWAYS love you...."

I started to hear soft sobbing both from my left and right.. I looked to my right and and see tears streaming down my Lulu oppa's face. *Manly my ....* Then I look to my left and see some tears on my Kris oppa's face.... *awww he's sensitive too! Another thing to add to my list of thing I love about you oppa!* 

*the movie ends*

 

"Ohh! Lulu oppa do you need tissues?" I said teasingly as i handed him a tissue....

"N-no! *sniffle* I-I was-wasnt cr-crying.... *wipes tears off of face*" He said back.

"OH! Kris oppa let me help you!! *wipes face*" I said.

"No its ok Mi Hyun-ah....." He said. See oppa that's what a real man looks like... He's strong...

Its almost 10pm already and I had to be home by 10:30. 

"Lulu oppa its almost 10 i have to be home by 10:30. " I said.

"Ok Mihyunnie." He said.

Then we 3 walked back to the parking lot. Coincidentally we parked next to Kris oppa's car. And before I could get in the car with Luhan oppa Kris pulls my hand.

"Mi Hyun is it ok if... uh.. I take you home?" He asked me.

"Uh. I dont know let me asked Lulu oppa." I said and he nodded.

"Lulu oppa can Kris oppa take me home?" I asked.

"Of course! I follow behind you guys." He said. I know that sounds stalkerish but he was my neighbor.

"Lulu oppa said yes!" I said.

"Ok great!" Kris said. then I followed his car and got in. He started the car and back out of the parking lot. I told him where my house was so he wouldnt get lost. I was soo tired that I fell asleep.

He shook my shoulder to wake me up. 

"Mi Hyun-ah wake up we're here." He said.

"Mhggggnnn...... 10 more minutes umma..." I mumbled.

"Aish your just like your Luhan oppa..." he said.

"Come on Mi Hyun-ah wake up now or your gonna be late..." He said. I finally had enough energy to open my eyes.

"We're here Mi Hyun-ah.... "He said.

"Oh thank you for the ride Kris oppa!" I said.

"No problem Mi Hyun-ah...." Kris replied.

Our faces were within inches away from each other and eventually got closer and closer until we finally sealed the space between us.... My heart literally exploded.

We broke the kiss and my face felt hot and I knew how ridiculous I looked. 

"Uh.... thank you oppa..." I said. I barely managed to get that sentence out.

"Mi-Mi Hyun-ah I-I have to tell you something." Kris said.

"De oppa? What is it?" I said.

To Be Continued.....

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

----------------------------------

Anyways finally done with chapter 2! Sorry It took sooo song.. I had major writers block....

Well tel mee how you like it!!!