Crushes

Crushed

(A/N THESE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE PRETTY LONG!!!! )

----------------------------------------

MI HYUN'S POV

 

It was just me and my best friend Luhan. We were the best of friends since we were young. Luhan and I were like brother and sister. Lulu is what i call hime and he calls me Mihyunnie. We went to the same schools since elementary and by the time we were in high school I met a new friend, Ji Sun.

Ji Sun and I became best friends and she didn't knoe about Luhan yet and I think it was time for me to introduce her to him. 

"Ji Sun-ah I want you to meet someone I knew for a while." I said.

"OK! Who is he?" She responded.

" His name is Luhan and he and I are the best of friends!!!!!" I said with excitement. 

"OK OK OK!! Where is he?" Ji Sun asked.

"Right over here" i said and pointed.

"LULU OPPA!" I called.

"I told you to stop calling me that Mihyunnie! It makes me look less manly!" Luhan complained.

"AIGOO!!!! Lulu you're too cute!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Ouch. Stop that!" Luhan whined and pushed my hand away.

"Anyways... Lulu I wanted to introduce you to my friend Ji Sun!" I said. I noticed that Ji Sun was blushing and staring at Lulu oppa the whole time.

"Annyeong Ji Sun-ah! Luhan imnida!" Luhan said and bowed. All Ji Sun could do was stare at him. She snapped out of it wheni nudged her arm.

"Huh? Oh uh.... Annyeong Luhan oppa!" Ji Sun said.

Ji Sun was red as a tomato introducing herself to Lulu oppa and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey Lulu oppa do you wanna go out to lunch later with me and Ji Sun?" I asked my oppa.

"Yeah sure Mihyunnie. Is it ok if ibring a friend? Cause i don't wanna be the only guy there" Luhan said.

"Yeah sure what's his name?" I asked Lulu.

"His name is Kris." Luhan replied.

"Great meet us at the park at 2:00!!!" I said.

"See you there Mihyunnie and Ji Sun-ah!" Luhan said.

"Bye Lulu Oppa!!!!" I said whie Ji Sun just waved.

"Kyaaa!!!! Mi Hyun stop calling me that!!" Luhan whined.

"Bye!" I finally said and walked away.

I knew Ji Sun liked Luhan and had a little crush on him. Just the way she blushed in the sight of him.

"Ji Sun-ah do you like Lulu oppa?" I asked her.

(A/N things in stars and italics are what teh character is thinking)

"Pshhh what? Me, like him?!? You must be joking!! *Ji Sun what kind of lie is that!?!?!*" Ji Sun said. That was a terrible lie and she knew it!

"Ji Suna-ah that's a terrible *and i mean TERRIBLE* lie and you know it! It's fine to have a 'little' crush!!" I said back to her.

"THAT WAS NOT A LIE!!! AIGOO MI HYUN-AH STOP!!! *shes giving me that stare that always makes me break!!! JI SUN BE STRONG!*" She said back. I always knew my stare worked.

".......... Mi Hyun-ah STOP!!!........ *Mi Hyun i swear i will smack that stare off your face if you dont stop anytime soon* FINE!!!! I do have a 'little' crush on him.. He's just sooooo adorable!! It's like he's ALWAYS *emphasizing always* doing aegyo without trying.... He seems soo nice and and caring I wanna be with someone like him!!!!" She confessed. I sure was suprised to be honest.

"HA!!! I knew it! My stare always works!" I exclaimed.

"KYAAA!! MI HYUN-AH DON'T TELL HIM PLEASE!!!!!" She begged.

"Don't worry Ji Sun-ah your "little" *notice teh GIANT ATH quotes around little Ji Sun-ah* secret is safe with me!" I said....

-------------------------------

It was time to meet Lulu oppa and his friend at the park. I really wanna meet his friend!! Me and Ji Sun walked there and waited at a bench for Luhan and Kris with the sandwiches he told me to bring.

"MIHYUNNIE, JI SUN-AH OVER HERE!!!!" Luhan called me and Ji Sun out.

So me and Ji Sin got up and walked over to where they were sitting. Soon enough i see a tall, handsome *absolute GOD!!!!* figure with black roots that fade to shiny blonde hair. (I suppose that was Kris) This time it was me who was red as a tomato....... He was wearing a a denim jacket, a white v-neck with skinny blue jeans *DONT STARE MI HYUN HES JUST ANOTHER GUY!!! an absolute gorgeous guy!!! ASDFGJGK* and his hair is just perfect!!! *snap out of it Mi Hyun he's just your oppa's friend!!!* 

"Mihyunnie, Ji sun-ah this is Kris." Luhan said as he introduced us.

"Annyeong Ji Sun-ah and Mi Hyun-ah!" Kris said as he bowed.

"Annyeong Kris oppa!" Ji Sun said without sounding like how she did earlier.

"A-a-annyeong K-Kris o-oppa!" I said with a slight stutter *slight stutter?*. I mentally facepalmed myself hearing how stupid i sounded.

"Great!! Now that we all have met, let's dig in!!" Luhan said right after he grabbed a sandwich. *are you that hungry Lulu oppa?* 

The rest of the luch was pretty awkward for me and Ji Sun because I didn't know how to start a conversation with Kris (we said a couple words to each other but i couldnt go through a full sentence without sounding like a complete babo) so i just chatted with Lulu oppa. Ji Sun avoided talking to Lulu oppa (because you know what happened earlier) so she just started chatting with Kris and i was in awe to how she can talk to him *that male GOD* without looking like an idiot.

Lunch was now over......

"Thanks for the lunch guys! See you guys soon!" Lulu oppa said.

"Nice to meet you guys! Hope to see you guys soon!" He said and winked to us *NO THAT WINK WAS FOR ME JI SUN!!! wae does just a wink make me melt?!?!?!?!?! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MI HYUN!! *mental slap**

"Bye guys!!! See you guys soon!" Ji Sun said.

"Bye oppars!! Seeyou Kris and Lulu oppa!" I said and immediatly Lulu oppa turned to me.

"AIGOO!! DONT CALL ME THAT INFRONT OF MY FRIEND!!!! You know how less manly i look now!?!?! *why did she pick that nickname for me?!?!? I'm manly! She's making me look to cute! AIGOO THIS GIRL!*" He said to me.

"BAAAAAAIIIII LULU OPPPPPAAAAA!!!!! and FYI YOU WERE EVER MANLY YOUR TOO CUTE FOR THAT!" I said as i ran off. *SHIZ I FORGOT JI SUN!*

"JI SUN-AH!!! COME NOW BEFORE LULU OPPA *I made sure Lulu oppa heard that* CHASES US!!" I said as i grabbed Ji Sun's hand.

After we couldnt see them anymore i started chatting with Ji Sun as we walked back home.

"WOW! You and Kris really hit it off! *wae cant i talk like that to him without sounding completely stupid?*" I said to Ji Sun.

"Really?! I dont like him though! My eyes are set for Lulu oppa!" Ji Sun said. 

"Hey that's my nickname for him!" I said.

"Ok Ok OK!!! Anyways, Mi Hyun-ah do you like Kris oppa?" Ji Sun asked me. *Was it that obvious?*

"NO!!!! Wae would you say that!?!?! *great lie Mi Hyun!! PLEASE DONT DO AEGYO JI SUN!!!* hehehehehehe....... T_T" I said.

"HAHAHA!!! WHATEVER and i saw how you looked at him and how you blushed when you just took a glance and him. And how STUPID you sounded introducing yourself to him it was sooooo hard keeping in a laugh *BWAHHHHHHAAA!!*..... Mianhae...." She said.

"Thaaaanks.... *note the sarcasm* and I do not like him!!! *oh who am i kidding i doooo!!!!*" I said.

Wae is she balling her hands into a fist? Wait she's lifting them up to her face!! NOOOOO AEGYO JI SUN!!!!! 

bbuing bbuing~~~~~

GAAAAAHHH JIII SSUUUNN!!!

"AAAAAAAAH STOP FINE I DO LIKE HIM!!!!!!" I said giving in within like 5 seconds of her aegyo. I could see the success in her eyes.

"YAY!! I KNEW IT!!! What do you see in him anyways?" She asked me.

"Where do i start there's so ma-- I mean, uh *mental facepalm* well.... He's sooo handsome!! I just wanna be bear hugged with those strong arms!!!! *on the inside im just like ASDFGKHJDFHDGSYHDFDGAHFB KRIS OPPPAAAA!!!! GREAT your blushing Mi hyun...* Too much for a first meet? (my head is haning low)" I confessed and blushed even harder.

"AWWWWW!!!! MI HYUN-AH!! OH OH OH!! What if I talk to him about you for you!!! See if he likes you!" Ji Sun suggested since her and Kris are like BFF's now *NO MI HYUN YOUR NOT JEALOUT OF YOUR BEST FRIEND!*

"Uhh... thanks but maybe next time." I said as polite as possible.

"Ok well bye Mrs. Kris!!! kekekeke..." She teased.

"HEEYYY!!! Bye Mrs. LUHAN!!!!!" I teased back and went inside my house..

------------------------------

The next day I met up with my oppa *kris oppa! I wish* before school started to talk about some (some? a friggin ocean) of my feels.......

"Lulu oppa? Can i ask you something?" I asked trying to hold back a fangirlish squeal......

"Yeah go ahead! What is it?" He said.

"D-do you think that K-kris o-oppa maybe l-likes m-m-me?" I said with a completly unnoticable stutter *BABO MI HYUN BABO!!*

"Oh idk wae?....... Wait, do you like him?" Luhan asks me...

"*NO I FUGGING HATE HIS GUTS LUHAN!* uhhhh. maybe a "little" I said.

"OOOOOO DONGSAENG I CAN HELP YOU!!!!! LET ME BE YOUR WING MAN!!!! pleeeassse!!" He begged.

to be honest i was pretty shocked.

"No no no. I can ask someone else maybe Ji Sun-ah" I said. (i only said this because he'll do aegyo (i reaaaallllyyy want him to help me) if he doesn't get what he wants)

in 3,

"PLEEEAASSSEE!!!!" Luhan begged.

(A/N a star with no italics is an action)

*staring the "NO" stare* 2,

"DONGGSAENG I CAN REALLY HELP!" He pleaded.

*shaking head* 1,

"dont make me do this..." Luhan warned me.

0.

bbuing bbuing~~~~~

"I TOLD YOU YOU WERENT MANLY!!!!!!" I teased.

"i shouldve known......... and i am to manly!" Luhan said.

"But anyways will you let me be your wingman?" Luhan reasks me.

"I was gonna let be  my wingman from the start i just said no to see your very KAWAII aegyo" i said.

"AIGOO THIS GIRL!" he said while i laughed at him.

"Ok ok back to the topic oppa! What are you gonna do?" I ask...

"Oh oh yah... ok so i guess i can ask him if he likes you? Does Ji Sun-ah know? Did you tell her???" He asked.

"Ya i told her but I didnt want too.. That damn aegyo of hers....." I said.

"Ok!!! So how about me and Ji Sun-ah work together to hook you two up!!!" He said.

"Maybe next time oppa..... But you can do it by yourself!!! Right now idont trust her....." I said.

"OK!!! I'll do it!!!" He says.

"REAALLYY!!!! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! LULU OPPA YOUR THE BEST!!!" I said excitedly. I hugged him but I didn't realize how much i was chocking him until he TRIED to talk.

"uh... Mi... Mihyu-hyu... Mihyunnie..... cant... breathe" He said between gasps of air. 

"oops sorry Lulu oppa..." I apologized and let him go.

------------------------------

The Next Day

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

"Ayo Kris!" I called out.

"Ayo wassup Luhan?!" He replied.

"Hey can i ask you something real quick?" I said.

"Yeah go ahead." He said.

"Do you like Mi Hyun-ah?" I asked.

"... What? Me? Like her!? Hehehehe whatever *i hope my face helped that awful lie*" He said.... 

"Great lie Kris come on you can tell me!" I said.

"No I don't belive me!" Kris said.

"Kris don't make me do this..." I said... *boy, he's never gonna let me live this down*

"What?" He asks.

...... bbuing bbuing~~~~~ *let the insults come in*

"m>.^m pweeaaassee Kris tell meee!!! bbuing bbuing~~~ *i dont see how people find this cute*

"...... Luhan stop..... No.... errrr.... STOP!! *GAAAHHH i cant say no to that*..... FINE!" He says....

"YAY!!! so do you like her or what?" I asked.

"YES YES I DO OK!?!?!?" He confesses.

"Kekekeke i knew it....." I said.

"OK now that you know what are you gonna do?" Kris asked me.

"Nothing. *MIHYUNNIE KRIS LIKES YOU!!! and i got a plan..... ^v^* I was just wondering because just the way you looked at her during our lunch ar the park.... I had my suspicions." I said.

"I got pretty jealous (as much as i hate to admit it) of you two. You know how jealous i get..." He confessed. PERFECT MY PLAN WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

"De. I forgot. Hey i gotta go i gotta do homework with Mi Hyun... bye Kris!" I said and stormed off.

"Bye!" He said.

After that I went to look for Mihyunnie and tell her my plan. After who knows how long i finally found her having lunch with Ji Sun.

"Excuse me Ji Sun-ah I just have to borrow Mihyunnie real quick...." I said as I pulled her away from Ji Sun.

"What what what?" She said to me.

"Do you mind covering your mouth before i tell you this?" I said.

"Why?" She asked. 

"Just do it!" I demanded.

She covered and i told her.

"Kris.... admitted he likes you!!!" I said.

"KYAAAA!!!!! THATS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!" She said... I knew i shouldve covered my ears.

"Ok ok ok! hey i got plan to get you two together! You cant tell him i told you though." I said.

"OOOOO OPPA telll mmeeee!!!" She said.

"Ok so before i went to go find you I talked to Kris and after much humiliating of myself he told me he liked you and admitted he was jealous of the two of us and how easily jealous he gets ...... sooo-" I said before i was cut off.

"no... don't tell me we have to.." She said.

"YES! We'll pretend we're together and make him jealous!! If he truley likes you he'll stand up to me and confess his love for you!!" I said.

"Yeah, i guess, but I don't want to end up hurting him (or Ji Sun-ah)." She said.

"Why would this plan hurt Ji Sun-ah?" I asked.

"Psshhh.... I didn't say anything about Ji Sun! What are you talking about Lulu?!? You must be hearing things... hehehehhehe.... *wth kind of lie was that Mi Hyun? I'm becoming such a terrible liar now!!! What happened to me?!?!*" She said.

"Nice excuse Mihyunnie! *note the sarcasm*" I said.

"Thanks.... What? HEYY!" She said.

"HA! And why would this plan hurt Ji Sun-ah?" I asked again.

"I'm not telling you." She said.

"Don't make me do this again." I warned.

"Do what? You can't make me break!" She said.

And being supposedly cute in 3, 2, 1, and let the teasing begin.

bbuing bbuing~~~

"GAAAAHHH LULU OPPA STOP IT!!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! *he says he's manly and he does this...* FINE FINE FINE i'll tell you." She says.

"So why would this plan hurt Ji Sun-ah?" I asked for the 3rd time.

"Ok.... you see..... welll... uh... She has an HUGE crush on you!!! And i think if we do this plan and she sees it'll just break her heart! I swear if you tell her i told you that she likes you she's gonna kill me!" She confessed.

"Ji Sun-ah likes... ME?" I said in shock.

"Yes and you promise oppa you wont tell her?" She asked me.

"Yes I promise!" I said.

"OK but before we start the plan can we do something first?" She asks.

"Yeah what is it?"