Chapter 2 - Shopping for Shoes in Seoul

SNSD - Yoonyul

- Later that morning... 9 : 30-

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sunny all gathered in the kitchen to help Sooyoung create Kimchee Chigae for breakfast since they had an extensive period of time. Sooyoung grabbed 2-3 cups of sour kimchee and cut it in 1 inch pieces. Taeyeon handled the 1-2 lb of lean pork, while Tiffany took care of 2 tablespoons of crushed red peppers and Hyoyeon with the 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go wake up Jung Soo Yeon (Jessica)." Sooyoung tossed the cloth she used to whip her hands dry and left down the hall to Jessica's room.

Carefully making sure Sooyoung was completely gone, Sunny huddled up the group of beauties and hopped on the island counter. "What did you guys think about what happened earlier?" Sunny began.

While everyone gossiped and buzzed about their personal thoughts, Yoona lied tucked under the repose of her bed sheets. Every now and then, Yoona would toss and turn. She felt conquered by Yuri... discouraged and prohibited from coming out of bed. She wasn't ready to face everyone... the shock was too much for Yoona. She even tried droning out the insomnia rampant going on in her head with blarred music from her ipod. But nothing seemed to resolve Yoona's problem. With the after-affects of the kiss still pushing down on her, even looking at Yuri felt inevidable.

"Yoona, get up. You can't be lazy all day." Yuri. Yoona turned her head and scrutinized Yuri. How come she has the nerve to even talk to me? Is this all an act? If so, I can play as well. Yoona simply nodded, but still held that critizing look on her face. She looked away from Yuri and slipped her legs off the side of her bed. She took a dab of lotion from her nightstand and dry legs and arms. After feeling satisfied in her shorts, Yoona got up and brushed right past Yuri to wash up in the bathroom.

Watching Yoona with deep purpose for as long as 2 minutes, Yuri gave up on wishing Yoona would open that bathroom door and smile at her. Yuri greived secretly as she opened the door to their room and left down the hall. She paused for a while by Jessica's bedroom door, wordlessly thinking if she should trust Jessica enough with her secret obsession over the kiss earlier that morning. If Jessica displayed credence, couldn't it mean that Yuri could have at least one person to explain her feelings too at the end of the day? Throughout the day? Opening up seemed like it would lift a huge weight from Yuri's shoulders... but Yuri couldn't be certain. There was a 50/50 chance.

"Yuri... you look worried?" Startled, Yuri turned and looked into Jessica's room. Jessica and Sooyoung were sitting on the bed observing Yuri.

"Yuri, are you ok?" Jessica asked once again.

"Yeah, I'm good. Pretty much tired." Yuri approached the girls and sat next to Sooyoung who creased her forhead at Yuri.

"You don't seem tired, Yuri." Sooyoung eased her arms around Yuri and brought Yuri in a sideways hug. Yuri tucked her head under Sooyoung's chin and closed her eyes.

"You don't have to worry, Sooyoung. Yuri's just like me in the mornings. Don't feel good at all." Jessica reached over and messed with Yuri's hair, getting a scuffled laugh out of Yuri.

"Ohhh, I know." Ignoring Jessica, Sooyoung said, "It's because Yuri feels guilty after talking about Yoona's affection for Lee Seung Gi."

I'll leave it at that, Yuri rationalized.

"Aish~Yuri, Yoona's not a person to hold a grudge over a little thing as that. You did talk over it with Yoona, right?" Jessica pondered in a personal area to Yuri... Yoona was always the center of that untouched intimate area.

Throwing that aside, Yuri lifted out of Sooyoung's arms and said, "Yeah, we talked about it. Yoona said everything was fine, I just have a little guilt left. But breakfast can help with that." Jokingly, Yuri got up with the girls and they left into the kitchen.

Meanwhile... Yoona was stuck looking at her apparence in the mirror. The bathroom was steaming up with the heat enclosing Yoona from the faucet. She didn't mind, it did help her pores... but Yoona couldn't stay long. The rest of the beauties would think something is up. "Ok." Yoona took her index finger and drew a small star in the foggy mirror. She smiled brightly and all thought of Yuri was gone. When Yoona would get stressed, she would steam up any mirror in the house and draw a star to remember her grandmother who had passed away 4 months ago. <(Don't know if she really did die, just pretend...) Her grandmother always loved stars, and to not forget her, Yoona drew a star. "Love you, grandma." She whispered then opened the door and left the room to go fill her stomach with what smelled like Kimchee Chigae. YUM :D

- After sharing laughs and eating till their stomachs were bloated, the 9 beauties got dressed and ready to go shopping for some new shoes in Seoul. -

"Oooo! That one's cute!" Tiffany hurdles towards the shoes on display through the outside window. She frowns as she sees the tag hiding underneath the heel of the boot. "Too many won..."

"I'll pay for it." Yoona closes up on Tiffany and nods reassuringly.

"Really?" Tiffany asked.

"No," Yoona laughed as she inspected the price tag, "When I get the money, I will."

Disappointed, Tiffany leans against the window pane and looks with google eyes. "But they're so pretty!"

"Then I'll pay for it." Yuri walked over and pulls out some won, but as she extended the cash towards Tiffany, she suddenly pulled back. Yuri smirked and said, "If you go talk to that guy."

"What guy?" Puzzled, Tiffany looked for any cuties Yuri must have been talking about... but none to Tiffany's taste.

"Aish~ Tiffany, you're so judgy. That guy's a little cute." Yuri pointed into the store at the tall thin guy with big turqouis rimmed glasses.

Taeyeon surveyed the guy and said, "He's decent."

"Go on." Jessica gave Tiffany a push towards the entrence of the store. Tiffany was a little rebellious at first, but gave in to cease the complaints from the rest of the girls.

"Ok, ok, I'm going." Tiffany slowly walked into the store and spotted the guy observing a pair of converse. "Ummm, hi there." As she stood there looking at the guy, he paid little attention to her. Tiffany wondered if he didn't hear well, so she repeated, "Hi, I'm tiffany." When she extended her hand for a shake, the guy finally turned to face her.

 

"I know who you are... SNSD's Tiffany." The guy took Tiffany's hand and shook it appropriately. He bowed and said, "It's very nice to meet you."

Tiffany bowed as well.... maybe a little to big of a bow for some random guy, but goosebumps were already prickling up Fany's arms.

"I'm sorry, but you look familular..." Tiffany worked her tongue in , could it be Kim Jaejoong? 

The goodlooking man flashed Fany a wicked grin and said, "I get that a lot."

Tiffany inhaled a deep gasp, "Kim Jaejoong!"

The guy suddenly frowned as if Tiffany had made an insult. "Nooo," He shook his head, "I'm not as goodlooking as that guy... and assured that I'm not as popular."

"No?" Tiffany furrowed her brow, "But how? I was so convinced it was you..."

Again, the guy shook his head, "Aish...."

Meanwhile from outside the store...

"Tiffany looks red..." Yuri implied.

"Yeah, she does... I wanna get a better look at his front." Sooyoung switched to linking arms with Yuri's other arm to get a better view. "Oooo, Yuri he's cute." As Sooyoung stood in awe, the rest of the girls huddled as well to see what the guy looked like.

"He's really cute!" Yoona observed the guy's face and a little spark struck within her. Kim Jaejoong-oppa?

"Yoona..." Yuri obscenely whispered in Yoona's ear. Stunned, Yoona evaded any eye contact and instead, walked further away to where Taeyeon was standing. Yoona linked arms with Taeyeon and started whispering, knowning it would stir somewhat Yuri's emotions.

Yuri turned troublesome; a irritable sign written across her face.

Yuri-unnie and Yoona were always known as the competitors, they fought till the very end for something they really wanted to accomplish. But there was always a rest stop/almost give up point for Yoona, a weak point for her and a gain for Yuri. But at his moment, Yuri felt defeated.

Alright Yoona, you won the battle, but I'm gonna win the war. Yuri sneered.

Soon after, Tiffany rushed out of the shoe store.

"So, what happened?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"He gave me his #, asking me to call him anytime." Tiffany seemed overly excited about getting the guys #, but then again... his appearence was strikling just alike to pop-singer Jaejoong-oppa.

"What else?" Yuri stepped in and took Tiffany's arm. HAHA! Yuri thought, I can also show little interest towards Yoona, it's not like she's the highlight of my day... Tiffany can also make me happy.

"Then, I kept saying he looks like Jaejoong-oppa and he kept giving me this look like he actually was, but then masked it with an insulted look. I was so confused!" Tiffany playfully stomped her feet and then commented, "I felt so embarrased. What if he really wasn't Kim Jaejoong?"

"Awww, Tiffany, it's ok." Yuri laughed and clinged to Tiffany tightly. Tiffany hugged back, then the girls walked arm in arm inside the store. Yuri bought the shoes for happy Tiffany and then they left to go do some more shoe shopping.

- After a hours of shopping, the girls went back to their house/dorms and made some lunch. Yuri and Yoona were still stiff around eachother, but the joyous laughter the girls had all day erassed some of that stiffness and Yoona was able to stand near Yuri without feeling so pultrid. -

"Tiffany, move that piece over there!" Yuri shouted out enthusiastically. Playing checkers was actually pretty fun for the 9 beauties.

Under the pressure, Tiffany gave one of those heart-melthing eye smiles at Yuri and then moved the piece. She took Hyoyeon's king and threw her arms in the air and danced around.

"Wooo!" Fany cheered.

"Yeah, yeah, you won. Ok, retry!" Hyoyeon announced, but most of the girls were getting bored of playing the board game over and over.

"I'm tired, lets take a nap." Sooyoung suggested.

"Nap time!" Sunny hued vigorously.

As all the girls stumbled to their feet, they all wobbled around the living room to shake out the tingly feeling they had in their legs from sitting the whole time.

"Yoona... can you carry me to bed?" Yuri purposed as she lied her head on Yoona's shoulder. Surprised, Yoona stood their staring at Yuri's ebony black hair. Not the only one in doubt, Yuri was also curious to see if Yoona would push her away or laugh it off and literally carry Yuri.

As soon as Yoona was about to claps her hand on Yuri's forearm, Tiffany jumped on Yuri's back and demanded for a piggy back ride to her room.

"Giddy up, Yuri!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Feeling wasted and a little annoyed by Tiffany's sudden jump at Yuri, Yuri carried Tiffany to her room. Yuri plopped Tiffany down on her bed, but unexpectedly Tiffany dragged Yuri down with her by the hand. Trying to not bump Tiffany's forehead, Yuri tenderly placed her hand on Fany's shoulder and pushed her self to settle beside Fany. Hyoyeon and Sunny joined the two playful girls and tackled them.

Yuri and Tiffany groaned and tried shoving them off, but then Hyoyeon joined too, toppling Sunny.

"Aaaooo!" Sunny howled.

"Tiffany," Yuri whispered in Fany's ear, "I'm afraid to nap by myself now." Sneaky little Yuri xD.

"That's why I'm roomed by myself." Tiffany yelled out for everyone to hear, who suddenly got off of the poor girls.

Yuri ached and grabbed her stomach. "How much you weigh, Sunny?" Yuri laughed.

Sunny's jaw dropped and she smacked Yuri, not to hard, on her arm.

Seohyun silently watching from afar, she turned and entered Yoona's room where Yoona sat peacefully.

"Yoona?" Seohyun jumped in bed with Yoona and Yoona tickled Seohyun.

"Hey!" Seohyun laughed and turned away. "I'm just gonna ly on Yuri's bed, then." Seohyun got up and snuggled underneath Yuri's covers.

"Yuri's gonna nap their any second now." Yoona explained.

"No, Yuri's gonna bunk with Tiffany. I heard them." Seohyun focused on rolling the sheets above her shoulders neatly and brought the covers to shap around her.

"What?"

Hope you liked it so far, wonder what's gonna happen with Tiffany and Yuri? Probably nothing, right? Hmmmm, what about Seohyun and Yoona? Nayyyy, nothing gonna happen their. Certainly not. They're both pure... lol xD! Jk..