Hope

Chained Heaven

 

Thanks for subscribing, viewing, upvoting and commenting. Here's the first chapter ! I'll try my best to make next chapters longer. This has typos and grammar mistakes, I'm sure... I'm going to correct all this soon.

And... I won't reveal the genre of the story. I want to make it a surprise :)

 


 

 

 

 

The sound from the alarm clock interrupted her sleep.

 

The young woman moaned softly, feeling uncomfortable with the sudden noise. She heard a groan coming from her side, and, knowing it was her boyfriend who she had just woke up, she decided to open her eyes to, at least, switch off the damn alarm.

She extended her arms and caught her cellphone in her hands, only to see it was six in the morning. She rubbed her eyes lazily and pouted slightly, switching the alarm off.

 

" Aish, " She muttered angrily under her breath, feeling annoyed that her beauty sleep was interrupted " I thought I had more time to sleep. "

She sighed and lowered down her head for a moment and, holding the sheets with her hands, she took them away from her body. Only wearing her black underwear and a purple tank top, she got up and started moving around the room, rushing to prepare herself for the long day coming ahead.

She was able to listen sheets shrugging on her bed, and looked backwards. She smiled lightly after she saw the dirty blonde haired male looking at through sleeping eyes, as if he seemed bothered by something. Her grin extended further wide and approached him back, holding the sweater pants and the hoodie in her hands. 

 

" Bommie ? "

 

She crawled above of the bed and approached him, pecking his lips sweetly " Good morning Tabi. "

He breathed deeply and frowned, seeing her holding her clothes in her hands " Where are you going ? "

 

" Vocal practice. "

 

Bom's heart clenched for a moment. She knew Seung Hyun understood she was doing this because she wanted so badly to have that career, but he felt so disappointed for not being able to hold her for much more time. A sigh left her lips and she smiled sweetly, kissing his lips again, this time more passionately

 

" I'll come back, don't worry. "

 

He looked at her eyes and his lips remained in a thin line. It was like he was bothered by something right in that moment, and Bom couldn’t do nothing about it. Seung Hyun did really love her; in fact, he loved her way much moret han his very own life; but it was her busy life that made him wonder if she really could be alright. She seemed too fragile those last days. He was really worried about her health. Sometimes, she would be so tired that he had to carry her to bed because her legs just wouldn’t budge by their own.

He sighed and paused his warm right hand above of her left cheek “ Bom, please. Take care of yourself. ”

 

She giggled and shook her head, hitting his arm playfully “ Do you have any idea of how silly you are ? ”

“ I’m not being silly. I am just being serious, ” He whispered “ Bom, you’re so tired lately. And you know I don’t want you to take any of those drugs to keep yourself awake. It will only make you more and more sick. ”

“ I am not sick, Tabi, ” she reassured him “ I will never be sick. You know that my body can handle it ! ”

“ I am not so sure about that. ”

“ Aish, ” She complained, getting up from the bed “ I already told I’m fine ! ”

 

She stood next to the bed and stuck her tongue out, making him laugh softly “ Alright. I promise I will not bother you ever again. My objective isn’t to make you mad. ” Seung Hyun muttered

 

She smiled sweetly and nodded “ Okay... I think I can forgive you today, ” She looked down to the cellphone on her hands “ Erm... if you can be down in five minutes, I think I can give you another kiss. I just have to go for a moment to the bathroom. ”

“ Mmm ~, ” He cooed happily and took the sheets and comforters off of his body, getting up from the bed only wearing boxer shorts.

 

Bom walked towards the bathroom, stepping inside of it and closing the door behind of her with a loud slump. She lowered down her jeans and her , then sitting above of the inodore and doing her things. Right afterwards, she pulled up her clothes again and approached the sink, cleaning her hands.

She hummed one of her favourite songs and caught the hair comb in her hand, combing her hair. However, when she looked down at the comb in her hands, she frowned.

 

It had hair all over it.

 

“ Aigoo, ” She complained “ I must have done it with too much strenght. I should be more careful next time, I am such an idiot. ” She sighed and shook her head, putting the comb back on its place.

 

Bom climbed downstairs quickly, realising she would be getting late for the vocal practice. She spotted her boyfriend holding a bag with some food lazily, his expression seemed really tired. She smiled broadly and ran to his side, giving a kiss on his cheek and taking the bag off of his hands “ Thanks, Tabi. You’re so kind. ”

“ I know. ”

 

She put a scarf around her neck and put on her sneakers, pecking his lips afterwards “ Goodbye, I love you ! ”

 

The red haired goddess left her house in a hurry, running down the streets while trying to get in time for her bus. It was winter, and the sun wasn’t up yet. She strolled throught the dark streets, her legs moving in the fastest pace they could. She was running so much and so fats that felt like she was running a marathon.

 

But she would do everything for her dream.

 

3 months before, she had been accepted as a trainee in ShaBoom Entertainment. The prestigious company that hosted some of the most powerful idol groups in the market.

The moment she received that call saying she had been accepted, it was pure bliss for her. She remembered it clearly as if it had been the day before. She was so ecstactic about the news that she started jumping around, dancing and singing like crazy. Her supportive boyfriend, Seung Hyun, also was really happy with her.

She still thought how he could handle that well with her constant practices and her lack of time for him. It was like she didn’t have a social life anymore. She depended on her over-working, exhausting trainee life.

 

Yes, it made every single part of her body ache at the end of the day, but it was worth. She would do everything she could in her single life to get a chance to perform on the world’s biggest stages.

 

It was her big, fat dream, afterall.

 

 

Her view lift up as soon as she saw the bus stopping on her front, right in the spot where she had finished her long walk. She lowered her head a bit, digging it even more under the scarf she was wearing around her fragile neck, and steppes inside of the bus. With her big, warm smile, she bought the trip ticket and rode in the bus, hopefully getting to her destination in very little time.

 

 

 

Bom’s back leaned against the wall. Her arms fell limply on the floor, next to her body. Her chest heaved up and down violently. She couldn’t help herself but close her eyes, trying to ease down her physical pain. Damn, she couldn’t even stand in feet right in that moment. It was just painful. The red-haired tried to forget everything she was feeling in that moment, but she just couldn’t. Her head was pounding like millions of drums were being played inside of her mind.

 

She felt a hand on her shoulder after the music stopped playing. Throught half-lidded eyes, she glance up to the young female that seemed really worried with her.

 

“ Unnie, what’s wrong ? Is everything alright ? ”

 

Bom breathed out a smile and nodded her head “ Everything is going smoothly, Min Ji ah. You don’t have to worry with me, I swear to you I am fine. ”

 

She knew. She knew that, even if she strived to give her younger friend a good, reasonable excuse, her body appearance would just make her ‘perfect’ plans turn out in a complete failure.

“ You seem really pale, ” Min Ji said, concerned, touching her face delicately “ You are so white unnie. I’ve never seen you like that. ”

 

Bom faked a laugh “ Aish. You’re just being silly, you know that ? ”

“ I was being serious unnie, ” The younger kept, obviously even more worried with her unnie’s obliviousness. Both heard footsteps approaching them and Bom looked up, quickly followed up by Min Ji who looked back. There was, standing proudly, their coreographer.

 

“ What’s wrong with you, uh ? ”

Bom quickly lift up from the ground, trying to compose herself. Her hands and fingers fumbled with her hair, trying to straigthten it down “ N-nothing, miss. ”

“ You seem out today, are you feeling alright ? ” The coreographer inquired Bom, her voice softened and it seemed like she was, as well, getting worried over the trainee’s health.

Bom faked a laugh “ O-oh, nothing’s wrong. I’m perfectly fine, you shouldn’t worry. Everything’s like it should be, ” She reassured, trying to sound convicing enough so that they would stop bothering her.

“ Still, you’re really white right now. Are you sure you ate well today ? ”

 

Bom facepalmed herself mentally. She had forgotten to eat the food Seung Hyun gave to her “ I-uh... kinda forgot eating this morning. ”

“ Aish, ” The coreographer shook her head “ Seriously, girl. You come here, without eating absolutely nothing before ? Were you out of your mind ? You could’ve fainted in the middle of this practice room ! ”

 

Bom hung her head even lower at the big scolding her coreographer. It was her fault, she knew it very well. She woke up late, almost got to vocal practice late, and she eventually forgot about that plastic bag containing all that delicious food inside.

 

“ I’m terribly sorry, ” She muttered.

 

Min Ji instantly felt apologetic for her unnie and looked to the coreographer, trying find some act of kindness “ Could you please let us 20 minutes to eat ? I promise we’ll come back afterwards with much more energy and willpower. ”

“ Fine, ” The coreographer finally agreed, after some moments of reflection. She turned to the other two girls, namely Chae Rin and Da Ra, and called their attention with a low whistle.

 

 

“ 20 minutes break for all. ”

 

 


Chapter 1 - Published 01/04/2013