Idea

Love is Pain

 

“That damn kid... He’s ran out the house...”

“What? Is he running away or something?”

“Yeah, I guess so.. Should someone go get him?”

“No... But this could be used as a good opportunity to try out this idea I have...”

“Don’t say what I think you’re going to say...”

“And why not? He’d trust me; and I need someone to try it out on.”

“But... This is a bad idea, Lee Soon...”

“WHAT, did I say about saying my name in public?”

“S-Sorry! But, it’s not right...”

“We’re not right. Everything we’ve done so far isn’t right. We need to corrupt that man.”

“Years ago... You did; so why are you doing this to his friends now? They’ve done nothing..”

“Are you going to disagree with me any more?”

“N-No, Le-..Sir.”

“Good. Now, let’s pick him up. He’ll have his phone, won’t he?”

Lee Soon enveloped his head with his black cloak, and walked away, taking out the anonymous phone. Sending a short message, he smiled.

-----

He had to run as much as hiding, as he saw Seunghyun run back from the town, looking distraught. Chuckling slightly, Lee Soon walked to the forest.

Upon hearing heavy breathing, he stopped and looked.

Perfect.

Daesung was heavily out of breath, stabilising himself against a tree.

He was on the verge to passing out.

Lee Soon waited until he did; he still needed this man’s trust.

As soon as he did, two men walked up to him.

“Sir, is.. this the man?” They said curiously.

Nodding, Lee Soon made a gesture with his hands.

They walked over.

Then a metal object was inserted through Daesung’s jumper.

Jolting up, Daesung looked with fear and pain at the two men.

Lee Soon was hiding behind a tree.

The two men began walking away.

Counting down from three, Lee Soon made his way over.

“Are-.. Are you okay?” He asked, faking empathy.

“Let’s take off those bloody clothes and get you to a hospital,” He continued after Daesung didn’t reply.

Forcefully taking off his hoodie and his jeans, Lee Soon picked him up and placed him in a car that had been parked nearby. “Let’s go get you bandaged up, this looks painful.”

Daesung was screaming with agony. Sighing, Lee Soon signalled the drivers to drive to the nearest hospital.

Lee Soon thought about the next part of his plan.

He was going to get Daesung some medication so he didn’t complain as much, then take him back to the woods.

Maybe.

He rubbed his fingers though Daesung’s hair, comforting him.

CHAPTER 33 – END

A/N: Insight of what happened. Can you remember who Lee Soon is? If not, check here. This is so dramatic I’m sorry T-T but someone and I conversed about ideas. I was told to hint more ;) btw it's not beta'd so I'm sorry if it's weird u_u