At the Hospital

Love is Pain

 

Seunghyun the TV, flicking pointlessly through the channels in search of the news. He’d just finished having breakfast (he hated hospital food) and was trying to entertain himself.

Finding the news channel, he crossed his arms behind his head and got immediately got absorbed in some story concerning all the latest scandals.

A breaking news text flashed on the screen. Seunghyun yawned. He wouldn’t be surprised if Seungri had gotten himself into yet again another scandal.

“BREAKING NEWS! Someone sent in a picture to us last night with the famous Taeyang from Bigbang sharing a shower with another man. Closer up it looks a little like Daesung and not Taeyang, however. We don’t know exactly if it’s Taeyang or Daesung as it’s slightly blurred. They were seen cuddling together, and whilst we don’t know who the other person is, We don’t really respond. The sender was anonymous. How does everyone feel about it?” Almost shouted the reporter.

Seunghyun choked and sat up straight.

Youngbae... Daesung... But... He... They... What?

It was quite blurry.. Not even Seunghyun could tell who it was. All that weren’t blurred was black hair... And smiling eyes. Could it be...?

It didn't look THAT recent...

The MC was handed a phone. It was on loudspeaker and heavy, nervous breathing could be heard.

Daesung,” the technician mouthed as the phone nestled in her hands.

“Everybody, it looks like Daesung has requested to speak to us! Is there anything you want to tell us about this incident? Is it really Taeyang? Are you shamed?”

Seunghyun turned up the volume, straining his ears. He could hear shaky breathing. What was going on?

 “I’m the one that was in the shower. I’d like to request to the person that sent in the picture to not say who the other person was. I’ll do anything, sign a picture, sing to you… Please don’t reveal who the other guy is.”

“K-Kang Daesung.. Are you.. gay?”

“Yes.”

There was a click, then a long beep.

Seunghyun couldn’t move.

That... That was Daesung?

“Let's continue with the feedback coming in. How do you feel now that one of the bigbang members is gay?” The MC finished. Seunghyun raised an arm and turned off the TV.

His eyes began to glisten. His breathing increased. "!" he swore and scratched his head confusedly. Then he grimaced and rubbed his temple, feeling a really bad headache approaching...

He needed to call Daesung. Except for the fact he didn’t have a phone. He inaudibly sniffed. His face had no emotion. Unable to comprehend things as well, he turned around, and got out  that notebook. Picked up the pen. Beginning to write long paragraphs. It wasn’t a rap, or a poem, or anything, just… His thoughts.

“Hey.. Seunghyun?” A voice easily recognized as Daesung’s came from the door. Seunghyun looked up and saw Daesung clad in a coat, scarf, hat, sunglasses, everything, twiddling his thumbs nervously, taking off his sunglasses and putting them in his pocket. His breathing was heavy like he'd ran all the way.

The soft, nervous tone of his voice made Seunghyun feel choked up and awful and hot and wonderful at the same time. It was a very odd feeling.

"What?" Seunghyun heard himself croak, feeling weak and lost.

Daesung walked over, on his lower lip. He sat down next to Seunghyun.

“It was Youngbae. I’m sorry... I thought I’d deserve it more than him so I...” He softly cradled himself with his arms.

Seunghyun watched as a glistening teardrop fell from the bowed man’s head. Daesung must be overwhelmed with emotions. Daesung was about to lift an arm to wipe his eyes, but then he felt Seunghyun’s tender hand underneath his eye, soft gentle touches making him shiver.

Seunghyun then leaned forward. “It... Wasn’t you?” He whispered, so close Daesung could feel his breath blowing on his skin.

“No...” Daesung replied, allowing his gaze to fall on Seunghyun’s lips. He’d kissed them yesterday. Looking up into his eyes, Daesung raised the corner of his mouth humourlessly. Seunghyun tilted his head, as did Daesung, and they both leaned in, capturing each other in a gentle kiss. It was just a peck, but as They both pulled away again, Daesung’s heart was hammering against his rib-cage painfully.

A few brief moments after, Daesung subsequently pulled out an iPhone, handing it to Seunghyun. “You uh... Left this at the dorm. There’s going to be a guy from YG giving you a bunch of presents in a bit!” He explained, smiling.

Seunghyun accepted it, and smiled back. “Thanks! I can text you too, then!”  He added, the edge of his cheeks going pink. Smiling, Daesung nodded. “Mm! I’m going to go back to the members now... I left them without saying..” Seunghyun shook his head resentfully.

“Go back quickly. They’ll be worried sick that you’ve done something to yourself.” Seunghyun instructed, rubbing Daesung’s knee. Daesung nodded and put back on his glasses.

He stood up and looked at Seunghyun. “I’ll miss you.”

Then turned away and walked the back way out of the hospital.

He’d wanted to say “I love you”, but was scared at what Seunghyun’s response would be. After all, Seunghyun just ‘liked’ him. Daesung kept his head down, and his hands in his pockets, climbing into the van that took him everywhere.

The bathroom always had spare clothes, so he had snuck out the bathroom window and called the van, so everyone must’ve thought he had locked himself in and never came out.

He just needed to clear things up with Seunghyun.

He didn’t want Seunghyun to regret his own words anytime soon.

CHAPTER NINETEEN – END

A/N: Just want to say THANK YOU for reading this far!!! 2000 VIEWS?!? I COULD NEVER BELIEVE IT OTL

so i posted this chapter early to say thanks for the 2000 views and I LOVE YOU!!!!<333

When will Seunghyun and Daesung FINALLY come together?

Next chapter (or the one after that), Jiyong will get together with ____ ! GUESS WHO? *winks at certain reader/s*