Weird couple.

Weird couple.

 

Minseok and Luhan were a weird couple. The whole class knew so.

It all started with their… Quite unusually meeting.

It started off as a quite cliché story.

Minseok had moved from his hometown to the city Seoul, so he had to transfer schools. He was really nervous the first day. What if people wouldn’t like him or he wouldn’t have any friends? He walked the room in and was introduced  by the teacher. He noticed a pretty boy staring at him, what made him blush.

Luhan looked at the new student in front of the class and the first thing  he thought was adorable.  The boy in front was too cute for words. He reminded him of his favorite food back in China. “A cute Baozi~” Luhan whispered to himself.

The boy was told to sit next to the deer-like boy in the back of the class. The teacher left the room as Minseok walked to Luhan. He smiled his brightest smile to his desk mate and bowed slightly, not sitting yet. He was surprised when the boy smiled back and stood up.

“I’m Minseok, Kim Minseok. Nice to meet you.” Minseok greeted shyly, pulling out his hand.

“My name is Luhan. ” Luhan took the hand and shook it, but before Minseok could even think, he was pulled forward by Luhan and was welcomed happily by Luhan’s lips.

Minseok and the whole class were flabbergasted.

Luhan just smiled his angelic smile innocently though  Luhan was everything but innocent.

“Nice to meet you too. Let’s date.”

That was how this weird couple started.

Wherever Minseok was, Luhan would be found too. And wherever Luhan- Well, let’s say Luhan always was the one following Minseok around wherever the latter went.  Luhan was too possessive over Minseok to ever leave him alone. 

Minseok liked the affection his boyfriend always gave him.  He loved it more than anything. Luhan has stolen his heart from the start and even though everyone called him crazy, he loved the way Luhan was so possessive, obsessive and loved to show his affection for him.

Even if it was also a bit unusual. (Especially Luhan’s obsession of kissing  Minseok no matter where they are or what the situation was, for example their first meeting)

Luhan was slightly ignorant and oblivious in some situation.

Like the time Minseok was giving a presentation for the whole class and he pouted because he forgot a part. Luhan couldn’t hold himself then anymore, so he stood up, making the whole class, including the teacher and Minseok, surprised.  

Luhan walked up to Minseok and kissed him right on the mouth, making Minseok gasp and moan when Luhan entered his mouth. Luhan had pushed him against the wall, not noticing the teacher who tried to make them stop.

Both of the ended up getting detention after the teacher tried to get Luhan away from Minseok for a good 10 minutes. Not that that did the teacher any good. He had to watch Luhan clinging to Minseok the whole time. At first he was glad that it was just clinging and sweet talking, but he forgot it was the Xiuhan couple afterall.

After half an hour, the room was filled with (mostly from Luhan’s side. Scrap that, all from Luhan’s side) and 5 minutes after that the room was filled with yet again moans (mostly Minseok’s side).

Something like that also happened in front of their parents during a family dinner at the Kim’s household. Their parents caught them making out (Luhan was already busy undressing Minseok though), when they Luhan couldn’t keep it in anymore (Luhan had actually blamed it on Minseok for seducing him every second of the damn day).

Their parents were more than shocked, seriously. But soon they recovered from the shock and left the couple alone. Minseok was stressed out and ran after their parents and Luhan whined about how they weren’t done as he followed Minseok. Their parents told them it was okay (after a speech, that wasn’t really necessarily since their parents accepted their relationship a long time ago, of Luhan, where he was defending their relationship, that he didn’t care about their opinion and that he loved his baozi) and said they just wished they wouldn’t do it on the couch next to where their parents were eating.

That was everything but normal.

Just like this day. The day that they were getting married (Luhan forced Minseok to marry, even though they were only 18 and still at school). Minseok told them they couldn’t since they were both male, but Luhan told him not to worry and that he would arrange everything. 

That is when Minseok actually got worried.

But he trusted (not really, but it was Luhan and his puppy eyes, so yeah.) Luhan and just went along with the flow. When he stood in front of the altar and saw his Luhan coming out of the door in… A dress and wig?! Minseok’s eyes widened and almost popped out and when Luhan reached Minseok and whispered in his ear that this was necessarily if they wanted to get married. Afterwards Minseok asked why the dress, and Luhan’s mischievous smile told him enough. He didn’t want to know.   

That is how they got married and graduated (ending their speech on Luhan style) later.

So to put it all together, from their first meeting, to their school time, to their private live, they were one weird couple.

-the end~-

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! HERE A NEW YEARS PRESENT TO START THIS NEW YEARR!! 

sorry for all the crap in this fic,, but i just had to write this xD

PLEASE COMMENT AND I LOVE YOU  ALL!!! <3 

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING NEW YEAR AND BE HEALTHY ALL!! TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES  AND BLESS YOU ALL!! <3 <3 HOPE  YOUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE!!

I HOPE MINE WILL!! 

Last day of the year was great for me! So many fireswork here~~ Keke, I shout my 'wish' out of the window this year keke...

And I'll shout it oout here one again!!!

~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH AND PROMISE TO BELIEVE BECAUSE WE ARE ONE!!~

 

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN~! It's the 2nd hour of the day now here kekek~ OHH DID YOU GUYS SEE IT!! XIUHAN BLESSED US ALL BY GIVING US SELCAA~!! LET'S KEEP LOVING AND SHIPPING THIS AWESOMELY AND ADORKABLE FOREVER-YOUNG COUPLE <3 <3 <3