An Emergency Had Called It Off

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Gain - Bloom

- - - - -

 

"Seonmi ah, help me contact the director. Tell him I won't be in today. I'm working outside today and need to make review too." Jin Yi said through her phone that morning while waiting in the public bus. On her way to the client's house, she stopped by a coffee shop to grab some coffee and breakfast. While sitting at the end of the window at the left side, she hummed a music in a good mood.

As she was humming to the song, some guy looked in her way. Of course, just by watching her people would get that positive aura around her. She affected the people around her easily.

One guy is seriously have an eye for her. She could careless. She turned her head around and caught him staring at her. His face cheeks turned a bit strawberry pink. 

Without thinking twice, she flashed her sweet smile in favor. His flushed turned even redder than it is. This is another reason people thought her as a big flirt but she's just too innocent.

- - - -

Doctor Song Joong Ki had agreed to make an appointment with the interior design company on his new apartment that he had just bought. He got on his last patient for the da that morning. 

Joong Ki knocked on the hospital door. "Can I come in?" he politely asked the young girl.

She beamed with an oblivious excitement, "Neh!" She cupped quickly when she heard herself anwered it in a high pitched tone.

Joong Ki chuckled at her. Do Lisa is a young girl who is just 6 years old. She suffered from leukemia but had been receiving the chemotherapy treatment since she was 4. Do Lisa is really pretty girl but unfortunately she is an orphan. She lost her parents when she was just 10 months back then.

Joong Ki as a kind hearted man, he volunteer to sponsor her for the treatment. Because he wants to help them from the disease. 

"Did our Lisa eat her breakfast already?" he pulled his stethoscope and plucked it to his ears. She nodded eagerly. 

"Good girl. How are you feeling today?" he moved the stethoscope from a place to another on her back. She looked up and raised up her two thumbs together. "Joha!"

He patted her head lightly and pulled off the stethoscope. "Euisa seonsaengnim, when will I getting another inject?" she asked with her round eyes.

Joong Ki knows that she had needles. Well, every kid or everyone hates it because it damn hurts. 

"Not this month or sooner. It'll be around next month. It's okay, I'll inform you before we give it to you." He ruffled her slightly thin hair. "Aigoo, eat well, arasso? I will always pray for you to get better, beautiful."

She blinked and nodded her head with a big grin. "Neh. Gomawo!" Joong Ki nodded at her and stood ready to make an exit.

"I'll see you another time." He told her nicely. Lisa smiled affectionately and beamed. "Neh. Byee~" she waved.

He chuckled lightly, "I'm going. Bye~" He glanced one last time at her and exited the room. Once outside, he slide the door closed. He resumed his plan that morning. He went to the main counter and sign some report on the folder. He clicked his pen and kept it in his white doctor's coat.

He handed the folder to one of the nurse that is practically drooling about him. He smile and bowed slightly at her then walkaway. 

When he entered his room, abruptly he received a phone call from his co-worker, Dr Kim. *What could it be this time?* He thought. Dr Kim seems having a hectic schedule lately. He slide the answer option on the phone screen.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Joong Ki sshi, I need you right now. One of the patient need an immediate operation. It's a young boy actually." Dr Kim said straight to the point. He sounds like it's an emergency matter.

"Where are you right now?" Joong Ki stepped out from his room and ready to make his way to the occasion.

"I'm in the operation room number 3 in the ICU units" Dr Kim reply shortly.

"Arasso. I'm going there right now." He informed him one last time. While rushing to the occasion, he texted the designer that's going to make a review on his apartment. He even informed the security to give her the code number to his apartment.

- - - - - -

Jin Yi was already in front of the apartment door when she received the text from Song J.K which is one of her clients. 

"Tsk, ha... Now I'm in front of the apartment door. Where's the other worker now? They're even late than me." She rambled to herself. Rule of working with Seo Jin Yi: Do not come later than her. Time is precious.

She leaned her back against the wall waiting the other workers that's going to help her today. "This is the second time they're later than me. They better find an excuse."

As she rant it all to herself, she heard tapping of shoes walking towards the direction. She saw the security guard that she met earlier.

"Ah, are you the one from the interior designer company? JS Design?" the security ajusshi asked her. She raised her brows slightly and nodded. 

"Neh, that's true."

The security ajusshi chuckled lightly, "The owner of this house told me to open the door's lock for you." 

"Oh, really?" The ajusshi nod and went to the door and started to press the code number in. 

Beeping, the door of the apartment clicked opened. 

"Thank you, ajusshi." She bowed politely. Although she's still pondering why her client himself tell her the door's code, she entered the apartment. 

As soon as she stepped in, the lights automatically switched on.

"Hmm, it wasn't that bad. This apartment must cost him a lot of amount of money." She started to sauntered around the apartment and jotted down some things on her book.

Not long after that, her workers came in. The three of them were sweating a lot. She tapped on her wrist stating that they are late.

"I'm sorry Jin Yi sshi, we lost the address. I mean we went to the other block." one of them said. the other two nodded in agree. 

"Neh, that's true. We were lost too because the block are really confusing." the only female worker of the three explained further.

Jin Yi scrutinized her eyes at those three while they nod in encouragement. She examined them one by one until she's satisfied of them. "Arasso. Don't be late again. Last warning, do you get me?" She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"NEH." the three said in unison. She nod. "Get to work. this is the things I have listed when I scanned through the apartment earlier. Get this things in two hour. I'll went to furniture shop with you, Jimin after this."

Jimin nodded. "Arasso sunbae." 

Although Jin Yi is younger than those three, she's a senior to them because she worked in the company longer than them.

 

 

- - - - - - - - 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Love :D