Just Lisa

Life is like Cherry Blossom

A Pink - Wishlist

- -  - -  - -  - -  - -

A month had passed. Jin Yi totally forgot about her planned to informed JoongKi that she'd want to get marry with him. Absolutely. They didn't keep in contact much. While Jin Yi was busy with her career, JoongKi too is busy with the hospital. The party, the surgery, cases and much more. He'd barely get long sleep. He had submitted a letter to the head department, requested to take off from work. He walked to his room that night.

A letter caught his eyes. A white envelope just like the one he submitted. *My letter?* He turned bewildered. For once, he thought that his request had been success but he was disappointed to see nothing else beside his own letter. He immediately d his white coat pockets and started to dail the head department number. 

The head department of that hospital are heartless. All the want is money and they don't give a damn about the worker. With a sighed, he waited for the call to be pick up. He slowly sat on the chair. When he thought that the ring was going to ended, a voice answered from another end.

"Hello?" a woman voice, Dr Kang. The owner of the hospital.

"Dr Kang, this is me, JoongKi," he informed her. A faint of laugh could be heard through the phone.

"Oh, JoongKi. Is there anything you want?" She acted like she knows nothing.

"My letter. Why was my letter wasn't approved?" He patiently asked. This woman is playing around with a wrong guy. She could fool around with the others but not him.

"Well, you has a higher requested from the patient. What else, of course you brought a lot of profit to the hospital. As a conclusion, if you are not around, the money would just vanish-"

"How about if I just resign?"

"Don't you ever dare!" she said through her gritted teeth.

He smirked, "I would. You mst approve my letter and then the problem would fly away. That's all. This is not the first time you had done it to me. Just so you now, I don't like it."

The phone call ended just then. He smiled in satisfaction. How could he just talked and ended the call just like that with her. It's the head department and the owner of the hospital, for God sake! He cleaned up his office and grabbed his car keys. He's ready to go home. 

At last minute, he saw a glimpse of Lisa at the baby's room. She was busy gazing at the babies that were located in the room. She looked so pity and poignant. JoongKi know what she had been thinking at that time. Lisa slowly turned around and let her back leaned against the mirror wall. She didn't notice that JoongKi was there, watching her the whole time.

"Lisa," his voice sounded gentle when he called out for her. Lise looked up with a small pout on her lips.

"oppa," her voice croaked. She gulped down trying to clear her voice out so it won't sounded to sad.

"You should be in your room. Or maybe playing with your friends. Why are you here?" he sauntered over and propped down in front of her. She shook her head.

"The kids says that their mom and dad will be coming tomorrow because it's visiting day. But I don't have anyone and no one to showed off." The tears started to form in her eyes. As someone who had treat her, JoongKi felt sorry for her. Suddenly, an idea popped to his mind.

"Well, I have an idea for you. How about I bring you back to my house for a week? And we will go play with my sister. She's a teenage but acted like kid." He shrugged. Like a firework, she brighten up immediately.

"Really?" She asked for confirmation. He nodded, "Jeongmal."

The two of them went to her room and started to pack up her things. Then, he realized, Lisa didn't have that much of clothings like others do. No wonder he had seen her using the same clothing a few times. Hands in hands, they both walked to his car.

JoongKi helped her get inside his white Chevrolet Orlando.

Lisa beamed as she sat at the front seat. "JoongKi oppa has a nice and big car!" Excitement clearly shown on her face. He chuckled. He buckled her seatbelt as she obediently sit properly. 

"Can we switch on the radio?" Her small voice creaked. He smiled and nodded as he turn the steering to the left. When a song was tned on the radio, to his surprised, Lisa sings it well. Like she knows the lyrics very well. Sure, her voice are high pitched like a normal kid.

"Woah, our Lisa know this song well than me," he bekidding with her.

She beamed, "It's my favourite! One Direction!" Amazement crossed his face once again. *She even knew the singer?!*

"Oppa, do you know what does this song call?" she questioned as she tilted her head to the side. He shrugged his shoulder honestly.

"Kiss You." She tried hard to makes it sounds like a real English words and succeed greatly. He laughed at her. "Aigoo," He cooed.

 

"Okay, we have arrived now." He stated. But no one answered him. He tunred to look at her. She had felt asleep. He released his seatbelt and carried her pink worn-out backpack on his back. After that, he closed the door and opened the front passenger's door. He unbuckled the seat belt. Gently, he picked her up and brought her. 

He walked to the lift and waited for a few seconds until it's opened. When they arrived in front of his apartment, he ranfg the door bell. Yoobi gleefully greeted him.

"Oppa! Oops. Who's she?" She slowed down her voice when she saw her. He didn't answered her quetion. Instead, he just get inside and walked to his sister's room. He carefully laid Lisa on the bed with the help of Yoobi.

"Remember Lisa?" he asked her. She gaped. "Lisa? As in Do Lisa that you treated since she's younger?!" She asked in surprised. JoongKi nodded. 

"Oh My, she grew up so fast. And beautiful." She beamed. "She is. Back then you don't really like her until one day she persuade you when dad scold you."

"You don't even have to remind me that." She shot him a look. He laughed. 

"Why did you bring her home? Won't the hospital's looking for her?" Yoobi sat at the age of the bed and took off Lisa's jacket so she can sleep comfortably.

"I asked for permission already. She will be staying for a week here. Be nice to her." He reminded before he turns to go. She nodded.

"I will. No worries, I'm going to spoilt her," happy giggles emitted from as she started to imagined shopping with her. *Oh Gosh, I can't wait.* She clasped her hands together.

 

- - - - - -    - - - - - - - - -

I just can't help but wanted to update moreee!

I don't care about the exam. but in any way, I have a heavy subject started next week!

Don't forget to wish me luck and so I could make it! 

Love you guys, xoxo. See you guys next time! 

P/S: To the new subscribers, I am so thankful of you guys. And My subscribers; DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT TOO!