I'm In Love With A Freaking GAY

Marry Her?! But I'm GAY!

 

 

Hey! I'm Kim Ki Bum, ugh- such a weird name. Anyway just call me Key, that's what they call me.

 I'm hanging out with my girl friends now at the mall. Oops! Take-note, "two-words" girl friend. I ain't a player, I am not what you're thinking.

 Puh-lease!~ Eww! I'm freaking gay! Duh!

 Sigh, poor girls who kept on staring at me, thinking that I'm very handsome and I would approach and take them home anytime.

Eww, they wish! we're not even! =P mehrong. I ain't handsome! I'm darn pretty! Even though I'm gay, I have my limits. I never ever want to be a girl.

 Well let me introduce you to my girlfriends. Sulli, Victoria, Luna, Yoona unnie, and SeoHyun unnie.

 Deh, they accept me for who I am, and they are the only ones who know my secret as a gay.

 If dad and mom knows they'll kill me, you see we're rich and owns the richest company in Korea. How bout that? And they'll say, "you're a shame in this family!"

 No, no, no, and no! I will never let that happen, only boy in the family, my noona in the states. Blem! My noona knows my secret as well.

 

“Goddess Key!” Sulli almost kneeled in front of me.

“Yah! Stand up, people are looking girl,” I helped her stood.

“So you would help me?” she gave me that puppy-eyes.

“Ohh-please~ I ain’t falling from that trick beybe!~ I just liked the way you called me ‘Goddess Key’, and by that I shall grant your request,” I smiled.

“Gomawo!~” she hugged me.

“Chill! Chill! You’re messing with my outfit and everything,” I said sarcastically.

“Mianhe,” she smiled.

“Key, are you sure by her request?” SeoHyun unnie asked.

“Deh,” I acted coolly. “Arasso, I’ll just follow the others there at the café, see you guys later,” she bid farewell.

“So what is it?” I asked. Just the two of us.

“See there at the restaurant,” she pointed. “Hmmm?” I said signaling her to continue.

“That’s my ex, he’s a player, he left me. And now I want to show him that I’ve moved on,” she lowered her head, embarrassed.

“Sure, no problem. Let the goddess handle it,” I gave her an assuring smile.

“Chinchaseo?!” she squealed. “De-deh, relax. Now all you have to do is act coolly and go with my flow, I’m your hubby for today,” I said choking at my own words. I don’t do this stuff, and now I have to pretend as a man again. You see, my only break of being who I am really is when I’m with my girl friends. I can be what I am when I’m with them, and that’s what I want, but now I have to act again.

“I’m sorry if this is trouble to you,” she pouted.

“Bhabe~ Shhh, let’s go,” I put my arm around her neck and I told her to put her other arm around my waist. Then we walked in the restaurant.

“Excuse me, all the seats are full, would you mind if we share a seat?” I asked in fluent English.

The girl’s jaw dropped. I’m handsome and charismatic I know, but sorry I’m gay.

“Sure, no problem,” the guy said. Pshhh, he can’t even answer me back in English.

So I pulled Sulli a seat and let her sit.

Gentleman stuff.

Then I sat opposite to her, beside the guy called “MinHo”.

“Bhabe~ What would you like to eat?” I asked. “Uhh—anything,” she stammered.

*Key’s charm is sooooo irresistible, it’s making me fall, keke. Peace Key,* Sulli’s thought.

“Ohhh-kay, I’ll just order you pasta,” I said. “What about you guys? Your orders?” I asked them.

“You seem like the waiter, asking our orders,” MinHo gave me a slight glare and a smirk.

“I’m sorry, you don’t know who you are talking to, anyway I wouldn’t care,” I smirked back.

“We’ll be having pasta too,” his date said.

“Ms. Jessica, how are you? We’ve met at my sister’s gallery right?” I asked her fluently in English.

“Oh, I remember! You’re President Kim’s only son? The one who will inherit it all?! Oh my gosh! I’m finally meeting you! Your sister told me fascinating stories about you!” Pshhh, story maker.

“Jessica!” MinHo hissed silently, seeking for attention. Pshhh, Jessica’s attention is on me, sorry mister.

“Lovely,” I tapped my fingers waiting for the waiter.

“What are your orders sir? Mam?” the waiter asked.

“We’ll all have pasta,” I said. “Anything else?” the waiter asked.

“Hmmm, a strawberry cupcake for my love here,” I smiled.

“Right away sir,” the waiter smiled.

“So, MinHo, I heard that Sulli and you were together,” I started a topic.

Jessica then glared at Sulli and looked at her head to toe.

“Yeah,” he just said.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a waste, what’d you do? Anyway, I thank you for that,” I smiled.

“And why is that?” he asked.

“Well, if it wasn’t for you, Sulli here wouldn’t be with me you know. I’m very indeed lucky that I have her, and I assure you, I won’t let her go, like a true man,” I said playing with the glass of water.

“What are you talking about?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

“Tchh, you know that I don’t talk nonsense, all I’m saying is: A man’s trash is another man’s treasure, now  which man are you there? Oh! The man who threw a trash. And who am I there? The lucky man who picked up the trash and treasured it!” I smiled sarcastically, actually there’s nothing to smile about. And I think he’s mad at me already.

“Ki Bum stop,” Sulli lowered her head.

“Oh! Look at the time, let’s go, I’ll be paying for the expenses don’t worry,” I said and grabbed Sulli’s hand and went out already after paying.

 

“You were very charismatic and handsome Key! Any girl can fall for you!” Sulli smiled at me as we walked out.

“Haha, Ara~ But don’t yah dare fall in love with me Sulli, we’re not even,” I smiled.

“Ara,” she smiled. “Thanks for today Key~”she sang.

“No problem, anytime. Date TaeMin instead, he likes you, and he’s a nice young man,” I advised.

 

After bonding with my girl friends, I straightly went home.

“KiBum!” someone called my name angrily, I was supposed to go up stairs to my room already.

It was mom, I became nervous.

“Ye-yes mom?”  I was scared. Scared that she knows my secret already.

“Why aren’t you answering your phone?! Your dad is very angry and went to the restaurant first!” mom hissed.

“Oh! Right, the dinner party with the Jung’s, I totally forgot!” I said rushing upstairs.

“Hurry up and dress decently young man!” Mom shouted.

I guess the maids are out.

So I simply wore a black suite. I was careful by what perfume I’d used, because I’m supposed to be a MAN today.

I went down immediately grabbed my keys and drove my car. Mom didn’t wait for me and went first.

Aish! Dad will kill me!

So I drove fast…

I quickly parked my car and walked fast in the restaurant.

“Miss, the VIP room where Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim are, I have reservations, I’m Mr. Kim’s son,” I said to the counter.

“This way sir,” she led me to the VIP room.

She opened the door and I went in.

“Oh! My son has arrived,” Dad said, signaling me to sit.

I sat down at the only seat, obviously reserved for me.

I sat in front of a girl, hmmmm pretty enough.

“KiBum, I want you to meet Soo-Jung,” Dad introduced.

“Just call me Key,” I said coldly. “Call me Krystal,” she smiled shyly.

“Well, should we tell them?” Ms. Jung giggled excitingly.

“Yes, I suppose we should,” mom smiled.

“Tell me what?” I asked.

“Well my boy, you and my lovely daughter are getting married!” Mr. Jung smiled.

“What?!” We both asked, shocked.

“Marry her?! But I’m-” I stood up making a scene, I stopped watching my words.

“You’re what son?” my dad asked.

“I’m still YOUNG!” I found the right words to say.

“That’s why we want you guys to marry early, so that if you have kids, you guys would be still young,” Ms. Jung said.

“KIDS?!” I asked.

“Watch your behavior KiBum!” my mom hissed.

Krystal just sat there blushing.

“We will have arrangements, no more engagement party, you guys will marry soon,” Dad said.

“Excuse me, I think I have to leave,” I said leaving.

“I’m sorry, KiBum must’ve been shocked, I’m sure he would like marrying your precious daughter,” Ms.Kim said.

I went in the bathroom and vomited.

“Eww! Marry her?! But I’m freaking GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!” I said and spat.

I looked around, luckily no one heard me.

I went out to the parking lot and got in my car…

I drove as fast as I can, cursing my life.

 

The next day……

“Young man, open the door and have your manners!” Mom knocked at my door.

“Alright! Alright! I’m coming!” I said opening the door.

My bed-hair or morning-hair was still there, I just woke up for goodness sake!

“You will come down with me and have a meeting with the Jung’s now!” my mom said dragging me out my room, and before we reached the staircase I already protested.
“I haven’t took a shower yet! And look at my clothes!” I said. I was wearing a V-cut white shirt and black boxers. I was bare-footed.

“They wouldn’t care young man! They just need you there!” she said dragging me down.

“I don’t want to get married mom!” I hissed.

“You have to! You’re father will be angry!”

“Don’t I have freedom?!” atlas for mom! We’ve reached our destination, downstairs.

“Pardon me, my son just woke up,” my mom giggled. Plastic. -_-‘

“That would be alright,” Mr. Jung smiled.

I looked at Krystal, she was looking at me from head-toe and was blushing, tchhhh.

You will regret marrying me young woman! You will!

“Goo-good morning Key               ~” she greeted me. They made me sit beside her.

“What’s so good about the darn morning?” I smirked sitting down crossing my legs like a girl.

“Ehem!” someone said. I immediately sat straight, thinking that I’ve crossed my legs thinking that I’m a MAN today.

I looked who said that and I saw my noona, here at our house already.

“Noona! When did you get here?!” I stood up and gave her a hug.

“This morning,” she smiled. I sat back down again.

“You two will move as soon as possible in the house that we’ve bought, you have to move there before you get married,” Dad said.

“Mwoh?!” I asked.

“We already made arrangements son! Now take a bath, and you two will go out in a date to get to know each other,” Dad said.

“Krystal accompany him to his room darling and look around,” Mom said nicely.

So we had no choice but to get up and went upstairs together.

“You’re very handsome you know,” she smiled starting a topic.

“I know that,” I smirked.

“What’s with the attitude?” she asked.

“You will regret marrying me! I swear!” I hissed silently.

“Not like I want to get marry in such a young age,” she smirked.

“Here’s my room, as I go in the bathroom, don’t wander around and don’t touch my THINGS!” I said coldly like a girl that is sensitive and went in the bathroom.

After an hour I went out already dressed. I saw her sleeping on my bed.

“Yah,” I nudged her.

 “Yah!” I nudged harder.

“What took you so long?” she said rubbing her eyes. “You’ve been in there, took you so long like a girl who takes a shower long enough in the bathroom,” she said.

“I just wanted to avoid you!” I smirked. “Let’s go,” I smirked.

“Oddi(Where)?” she asked in curiosity.

“Out!” I said grabbing her arm, dragging her out.

I dragged her down stairs.

“Look who’s developing,” my mom said.

“My son moves so fast, they’re already holding hands,” my appa smiled.

Holding hands?! Tchhh! I was just holding her wrist!

I saw Krystal blushing. Tchhh! Dream on girl! Don’t you dare fall in love with me or I’ll mess up your pretty long hair!

“We’re going now,” I said coldly.

“Take care,” was all we heard from our parents.

“Krystal, tell your unnie Jessica to visit me some time,” my noona smiled.

“Deh unnie~” Krystal smiled.

As we were in the car….

“You’re sister is Jessica?!” I asked.

“Neh, wae?” she asked.

“She admires me, that’s all,” I said…. Tchhh, I spoke none-sense, I just don’t want that girl, ewww she’s too sassy, and since they’re related, maybe they have the same attitude.

“Ohh~ If you’re thinking that we have the same attitude, you’re wrong,” she said.

Dang! Can this girl read minds or what?!

So we stopped at a near-by café, and ordered something worthy just to spend the time.

“You’ve got something on your lips,” I smiled fakely and wiped it with a tissue.

“Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?” she asked. She asks too much, ughh-

“I’m not being nice for your info! I’m just acting! Now act with me, arasso?!” I smiled again, fake.

“Wae?” she asked again.

“That’s because, my dear fiancé, someone is following us and taking picture of us, I know mom,” I smiled tucking her hair at the back of her ear.

“They’re stalking?!” her eyes widened.

“Yes, to see if we’re doing fine, so you better act girl!” I said sarcastically.

“Who do you have such expression? And why do you hold your cup like that?” she asked.

“Nothing, it’s on me, wae? Don’t ask too much will yah?!” I said rolling my eyes.

“That’s odd,” I heard her whisper.

“There’s nothing odd about that,” I smirked.

Krystal’s POV

“Do you really hate me so much that you have that cold attitude towards me?” I got the courage to confront him.

“I just don’t want to be married with such,” he rolled his eyes again on me.

“Such? That such is me?” I asked frustrated.

“Neh,” he simply said.

“It’s not like I want to get married with such either!” I said smirking.

“Tchhh, go! Be angry at me and hate me too! Then tell your appa that you don’t want to marry me! Maybe that’ll help!” he said.

“You know what? Maybe I will!” I said standing up.

“Now where are you going missy?!” he asked.

“You don’t care!” I said and left, grabbed a taxi and went home, myself.

When I got home…

“You’re marrying Kim Ki Bum?!” My sister barged in my room asking.

“Yes,” I sighed.

“Lucky you! I want to marry such!” she squealed jumping on my bed, where I was lying on too.

“Such? He’s a devil!” I rolled my eyes.

“Wae? I think he’s cute and charming! And everything! Even romantic!” she squealed more.

“Romantic?! He was cold towards me! And he hates me!” I stated.

“Ohh, maybe because…” she said, I was anticipating for what she will say next.

“Because? Do you know anything?” I asked.

“You see, I last saw him at a restaurant, where me and MinHo dated, then he brought a date too, saying that it’s her girlfriend,” Jessica said.

“He has a girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

“So that’s why he doesn’t want to get married, because he loves someone,” I said.

I grabbed my phone and dialed appa’s number.

“Hello?”

“Dad I don’t want to marry him!” I said straight.

“Honey you’re not a kid anymore, I’m sorry,” he hanged up on me.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I don’t want to get married!” I said shouting it on my pillow.

 

 

The next day….

Key and I moved on our new house….

“Ugh- the other room… the maids didn’t clean it yet, I guess we have to sleep in one room,” he said smirking.

“You don’t want to marry me because of some reason right?” I asked.

“Wh-what?” he gulped his saliva.

Key’s POV

I gulped my saliva in nervousness.

“You have a girlfriend, that’s why, am I right?” she asked. I sighed in relief.

“What are you talking about?” I laughed.

*First time I saw him laugh,* Krystal thought.

“Sulli is her name right?” she asked.

“She’s my friend,” I smiled.

I think it’s about time to tell the truth to her, maybe she’ll back off and won’t marry me.

I put my hands on both of her shoulders and pushed her on a wall.

“Wh-what are you doing?” she stuttered.

“Look, we’re not EVEN that’s why I don’t want to marry you,” I looked deep inside her eyes.

“What?” she laughed not understanding.

“I’m GAY for goodness sake!” I said.

There was silence between us, she just stared at my eyes.

Suddenly she laughed.

“Haha, you really want to stop this marriage that’s why you’re saying things!” she laughed more.

“But it’s true! Believe me pabo!” I messed my hair and got angry like a girl.

*Dind dong* the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get that,” she said stopping from laughing and walked out of the room.

I followed her  and she opened the door

 

Krystal’s POV

When I opened the door…

Key squealed like a freaking fan girl! I covered my ears.

He went over me and hugged the 5 girls infront of me.

“Girls!~ How are you?!” He hugged them one by one.

“Dang girlfriend, your new house is nice~” a girl said.

“Thank Lunnie(Luna)~” Key said.

“Goddess Key~” a girl hugged him.

“Yesss Sullieeee?~” Key asked.

“Me and TaeMin are together now!” they both squealed.

“Vicky (Victoria)~ Lunnie~ Yoonnie(Yoona)~ Sullieee~ SeoHyunnie~ come in, feel yourself at home,” Key squealed.

“Oh My Gosh! You’re freaking gay!” I was in shock.

“Oh, is she your fiancé Key?” The so called-Vicky asked.

“Yeah,” Key said.

“She’s pretty,” she smiled at me.

“Thanks umm-Vicky?” I said.

“It’s Victoria honey,” she smiled going in.

“I’m Luna,” the other shook my hand.

“I’m Krystal,” I smiled.

“I’m Yoona, Krystal,” the other hugged me.

“Sulli here,” the other smiled cutely. So that’s the one Jessica said that his girlfriend.

“I’m SeoHyun dear,” the last one smiled.

“Key, I brought champagne umm- to celebrate your wedding,” Luna laughed.

“Not funny Luna! Yah Krystal! Since you already know that I’m gay, why don’t you tell you appa that you don’t want to marry me?” he asked.

“I already did, he said I ain’t a kid anymore,” I pouted.

Days have passed……..

“Good luck darling! This is the day you say I Do!” Mom squealed.

This day I’ll say ‘I Do’ to a gay mom!

“You look so pretty~” she smiled.

The make-up artist was giving me a fresh and light make-up, like I said.

Then she put on my long veil.

I wore my 5-inched-white heel shoes.

 High-killing, I know. It has diamonds on it.

And my gown:

With matching jewelries.

 

“This is it dear,” my dad said.

We marched on the aisle of this Catholic Church.

I walked gracefully with these stupid shoes.

This is it! I’m marrying a stupid gay!

As my father handed me to Key…

He kinda smirked at me.

I know, Dooms Day.

I gulped my saliva.

“Do you Kim Ki Bum take Jung Soo-Jung as your lawfully-wedded wife?” the priest asked.

“I-I-I” he stammered.

Everyone was quiet, all eyes on us...

Waiting for his answer.

“I do,” he sighed.

Everyone applauded.

“Do you Jung Soo-Jung take Kim Ki Bum as you lawfully-wedded husband?” the priest asked me.

I looked at my back seeing the audience waiting for my answer. I saw my mom and Key’s mom crying already, tears of joy I may say.

“I-I-I freaking do!” I closed my eyes hoping that this was a dream.

But all I heard was them, applauding….

“You may now kiss the bride,” the priest said.

Key’s POV

Stupid! Why didn’t I said, “no! I don’t!” Wae?! I’m such a weakling!

The priest said to kiss the bride.

Instead of folding her veil at the back of her head, I went in the veil and kissed her at the side of her lips.

Her eyes widened.

The veil covered our kiss.

I carried her bridal style and we went out of the church I opened the car’s door and placed her there.

And I went in the driver’s seat quickly and drove fast.

“Damn it!” I cursed.

“I’m ing married!” I shouted.

I saw Krystal crying beside me.

“Shout, it will help you,” I gave her an assuring smile and wiped her tears.

“Why would I ing be married with a GAY?! !” she shouted.

“KRYSTAL! Don’t cry! You’ll ruin your make-up!” I shouted.

We both laughed.

 

It’s been a month now, since the day we were married.

We seem to get along well… She knows that I’m gay and think of me as a friend, I do think of her as a friend too.

Sometimes, I do her make-up and everything, pick her dress, do her nail even her hair.

 She cooks delicious foods too.

Have I mentioned that I’m in College and Krystal’s on high school?

No? Oh-well now you know.

Yeah at Seoul University, There is College and High School.

We both study there.

 

Me and Krystal went to school…

I parked my car…

I opened the car door for her.

We both laughed.

“You suit being a GENTLEMAN,” she emphasized.

“I know,” I laughed.

“Krytsal-shi!~ Is he your hubby?~” her friend asked,

“Uhh-deh,” she said.

“Your hubby is a hotty!” I’m guessing her friend like rhymes.

“Sorry, my friend is a poet,” Krystal said.

“Thought so, See yah later uhh-jagiya,” I found the right words.

Then I walked to the other building which is college.

 

Krystal’s POV

I blushed hearing him say jagiya.

I know he’s gay, but I like him, I love him.

I know we’re not even, but he can’t do anything, because we’re married.

He even said that he’s not the gay that I’m thinking of that desires man as his hubby and the gay that wants to be a girl. His just plain gay, that’s all.

Maybe he’ll get mad at me if I say I like him, but that’s just it, we had an agreement that we’re just girl friends.

You cannot blame my heart, it beats for him.

“Krysie~ He’s so sweet!~ It’s just an arranged marriage yet he treasures and likes you already~” Yoori my friend squealed.

“Uhh-deh,” I just smiled.

“Hi Krystal,” someone held my hand.

“Yah MinHo! Get off her! She’s married!” Yoori slapped his hand.

“You know what Yoori? I don’t care,” he said holding my hand tight.

“You’re dating my sister right?” I asked him angrily. I wanted to cut the holding hands thingy but he’s too tough, I can’t remove it.

“I dumped her already, because you’re the one I like,” he smiled.

“Let go! You’re hurting me!” I said.

“Okay, see you after class,” MinHo smiled.

“Geu Saekkiboda!(That bastard),” Yoori cursed.

 

After Class…

 

I was at the lobby of the school waiting for Key to fetch me. It’s already 6:00 in the afternoon.

“Hi Krystal,” someone put his hands on my shoulders.

“Key~” I turned around and smiled but it faded away when I saw MinHo.

“Key? He won’t come anymore I’m sure, so just go with me,” he grabbed my wrist.

“Let go! It hurts!” I said.

There then formed a crowd, watching us.

 

Key’s POV

I was already walking to my car when...

“Krystal!” So I walked, going to the High School department.

Krystal’s POV

“I said let go you bastard!” I shouted.

No one seem to care in my surroundings, they just watched us.

“MinHo! I’m married!” I shouted.

“I told you I don’t care,” he smiled still pulling me out the school, but I managed to stop him.

“What are you doing to her? Let go!” Key finally came and brushed MinHo’s hand away.

“Why won’t you punch me then?” he laughed.

“I don’t want any violence here,” Key sincerely said. But he’s mad.

“Why won’t you admit it ei? Krytsal! You married a freaking gay! Don’t you know that?!” MinHo smirked.

Everyone around gasped.

“I did not!” Krystal defended.

“Why are you accusing me gay?” Key gave him a death-glare.

“Cause you are! You stated it yourself at the bathroom, you even vomited!” MinHo said.

Key grabbed my hand pulled me into a kiss.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss. Man! This gay can kiss!

My heart beat fastened.

Key’s POV.

 I pulled her into a kiss…

Then I slowly lay her on the ground while kissing her, and I was on top of her already.

Once again I’m acting, I lied her down and kissed her and went on top of her just to prove that I’m not gay, and to show that I’m eager to do “IT” with her. You know, to have “IT” in bed.

After doing so, because I think she was out of breath already, I helped her stood up.

“Excuse me, we have to go home now, I think we need a 2nd honey-moon,” I said and dragged Krystal with me in the car.

 

 

“I’m sorry Krystal for doing that,” I said.

“It’s fine, no need to be sorry,” she said smiling. How weird, she smiled.

When we got home…

“Don’t tell me you’ve liked it?” I asked.

“What?” she asked dumbfounded.

“The kiss,” I said.

“Key,” she frowned.

“What?! You’ve liked it?!” I asked angrily.

“Yes, I did!” she ran in the room and slammed the door. Leaving me behind.

After hours, I went in the room… Seeing her crying.

“Krystal,” I called her name.

She wiped her tears.

“I lo-love you Key,” she cried.

I was speechless by her words, my heart beat fastened.

“I’m so sorry, bu-buut I-I love you, ple-please don’t hate me,” she cried more.

I sat beside her and wiped her tears.

“I’m sorry either,” I said and she hugged me.

“I-I’ll try to be a man, fo-for you, don’t worry,” I kissed her forehead and patted her back gently.