First Day Of School

Last Year Of High School

-Your POV-

YAY~ Finally a new day in school. I get to meet my friends again .. I wonder who misses me.. Anyway.. Since its the last year of school we have a very important examination .. I hope it's not as hard as my seniors said it was. 

-Myung Soo's POV-

Finally.. School is starting again. I really miss Ha Young, have not seen her in 2 months already. I hope she has not changed much. I wonder how is she doing.. 

-School bell rings- 

Everybody gathered in rows in the hall according to their class and amazingly you and Myung Soo were in the same class both of you guys were both filled with excitment and were looking forward to see each others'  performance in class as you guys have not been in the same class before. You were thinking of possiblities of what Myung Soo's character would be in class.

-Everybody gathering in class-

"So let's have a short introduction session as not all of us are known to each other. " Our form teacher Miss Kim said. "Let's start with Myungsoo." 

"Hi. My name is Myung Soo, you can call me L . I like hockey and I am in the school team. Yeah. That's all."

*after some other introductions* "Hayoung up next!!"

"Hello~ My name is Hayoung and I LOVE singing, rapping and more. If you wish to know more about me you can ask me during lunch break. "

"Okay class. Introducing session has ending let's start class." 

-During lunch break- 

-Your POV-

You really wish to talk to Myung Soo. You sat on the table and started day dreaming..... Myung Soo saying "I love you" And he kiss you right in the lips and you guys kissed for 3 sec. But Eun Ji shaked you. "Hey. Hayoung. Wake up stop day dreaming." You immediately went back into your senses . Soon, Myung Soo started walking towards you. 

-Myung Soo's POV-

Hayoung should be free talking to me now right? or not? How? Should I just ask her? Since she said in class that if we woullld like to know more about her we could just ask her. I just hope this opportunity to talk to her is successful or she may think I'm a freak. I really don't hope so. 

-Nobody's POV-

You started blushing when you realised Myung Soo was walking towards you. Myung Soo's hand started to sweat and he was clenching his fist hoping he will not ruin the opportunity. He got closer and closer. Hoya saw it and he immediately tell you to not get to nervous if he talks to you and don't blush so hard or it'd be obvious. Then Hoya left that area just not to ruin the atmosphere. Myung Soo sat right in front of you . 
"Hi. Ha Young, can I have a chat with you ? "

"Of course!! Why not haha. " It was a little awkward at the start but slowly it became better and they started talking like normal friends . 

After that short conversation, Myung Soo left and Hoya came back. He asked did anything exciting happen between you guys. You replied " Neh.. Nothing bad happened just that WE BECAME FRIENDS YESH!!" You said excitedly although trying to make sure no one else could hear it.