Chapter 1

It's that time again.

You cringed as another wave of pain ran through your body. It was THAT time of the month again, and you were lying in bed, a hot pack lying on your stomach. You were bored out of your mind, as you were never one to sit tight and relax, but there was nothing else you COULD do without hurting yourself more.

After lying there for about 30 minutes (you were keeping time, yes you were), you started drifting into dreamland… that is until your phone rang. Grabbing your phone, you sat up slowly and answered.

“Hello?” You croaked out as another wave of pain hit your lower back.

“______? What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Where are you? Why aren’t you saying any-” The sound of Junsu complaining told you that Yoochun was pushing him away. You giggled, and then moaned in pain, grabbing your stomach.

“Hello? Jagiya? Sorry about that, Junsu’s just being Junsu.” In the background, you heard Junsu squeaking and complaining. That boy really lives up to his name, dolphin. You giggled again, and it led to the same actions.

“Anyways, how’s it going? We’re just finishing up a photo shoot and I thought that maybe we could hang out afterwards, just YOU AND I.” He emphasized the last part and you guessed that he was directing that straight at Junsu and Changmin.

Before you could answering, another wave hit you, this time twice as painful. You groaned and doubled over in pain.

“Jagiya, are you okay? You don’t sound too good…” You hated making him worry; he was already stressed enough with his job. You tried to smile as an effort to make your voice sound cheerful and happier.

“Y-Yeah.. I’m alright. It’s jus-” He cut you off.

“Hey Jagiya, I’m coming over in 40 minutes, alright? Sit tight and wait for me! I got to go now, it’s my turn up! Love you, bye!” You were slightly hurt that he cut you off and left so quickly, but you guessed that it was the over reactive emotions taking control so you brushed it off.

“Mhmm, alright. See you soon. Bye.” You put your phone down and looked around. What were you going to do for the next 40 minutes? You WERE falling asleep before he called. Groaning, you decided to get up and grab a glass of water.

Using the bed post as support, you pushed yourself off the bed and to the kitchen.

~

*Ding Dong*

You got up from the couch, slowly making your way over to the door. Looking through the peep hole, you saw Yoochun’s familiar tuffs of hair. Unlocking the door, you opened it all the way back.

He walked in, taking his shoes off at the mat. You noticed the bags in his hands and attempted to take one for him. He looked at you and shook his head with a smile. “I can’t let a lady do the work, especially not my lady.” Winking, he placed the bags onto the table in front of the TV.

You closed the door and walked over to see what he brought with him. Gasping, you took out a tub of chocolate ice cream, a couple of bags of your favourite chips, a box of chocolate chip cookies, ginger ale and some horror movies. You turned to him with your jaw dropped. “H-How did you know?”

He grinned in pride and winked. “I keep tabs.”

You stared at him with a slightly frightened face. “Really?” Because you had to admit, that’s kind of creepy, even for him.

After a minute of awkward stares, laughter burst out from his mouth. You stared at him with a weird face, wondering it was that he was laughing. Calming down, he turned back to you. “I’m kidding! Jaejoong and his womanly feels told me so.” You giggled, fully knowing that you texted Jaejoong a while back with this topic.

“So, shall we get comfy?” He gestured to the couch. You nodded and grabbed the tub of ice cream. He walked into the kitchen to grab two spoons and came back, handing you one.

He shoved one of the movies into the DVD player and took a seat beside you. You opened the ice cream and dug in before Yoochun even had the chance to make himself comfortable. He chuckled at your eagerness.

“Hey hey! Leave me some too!” You handed him the tub with your spoon sticking out of your mouth. He looked at you and chuckled, scooping a spoon of ice cream in his mouth. “Hmm? Did I get ice cream on my face or something?”

He shook his head and chuckled again. “You’re just so cute with your spoon hanging out of your mouth like that.” You blushed and took the ice cream back, turning your attention to the movie.

This was your thing. He’d somehow find out about your time of the month and would bring over anything that you needed to get through it, no matter how embarrassing. You just loved him so much.

You smiled and snuggled closer to him, the tub of ice cream heavily guarded in your lap. He gave up at trying to take any ice cream and went for the chips instead. You gave him a big smile before the two of you focused on the movie again, the pain in your stomach and lower back almost non-existent.

This was all you could ask for.