Kiss The Radio

We Got Married!

Bora's Pov

"Unnie where are you going?"Dasom asked me.I was putting my make up on.

"I'm going to visit Leeteuk at his work."I said.

"Oh!Bora can we come with you?"Hyorin asked.I looked at her and smiled.

"Sure Hyorin."I said.Hyorin ran toward  a room to change.The others went change as well.I grabbed my cell phone and dialed a number.I waited.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Sungmin Oppa?"I asked.

"Yes this is Sungmin and you are?"Sungmin asked.

"Ah this Bora from Sistar."I said.

"Sistar!Whats up Bora?"Sungmin asked.

"I'm visiting Leeteuk Oppa today what should I get him?"I asked.

"Hmm well you should get him something to eat.Hyung likes to eat but he's very picky."Sungmin said.

"Ah thank you Oppa."I said.

"No problem.Good luck on picking the food.Fighting!"Sungmin said.

"Fighting!"I said before hanging up.I put my cell phone away.

"Oh you guys are you ready?"I asked.Dasom comes out with Soyu.Hyorin came out last.

"Ready unnie."Dasom said.I smiled at them.

"Oh I'm gonna buy something for Oppa alright you guys."I said.They smiled.

"Lets go then."Hyorin said.We enter a car.I take my cell out and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hello Oppa?"I asked.

"Oh Bora!What's up?"Leeteuk asked.I smiled.

"I'm going to visit you today."I said.I hear him chuckle.

"Alright see you soon."Leeteuk said before hanging up.

"Oh!Stop here!"I said.The car stopped and parked.I exit the car and enter the cafe.I order some burger and fries for Leeteuk along with milkshake.

"Thank you."I said.I hope he likes it.I walked toward the car.

"I'm sorry for making you guys late."I said.I buckled my seat belt on.The car begins to drive.

"It's okay Unnie."Soyu said.My cell vibrates.I take it out and answer it.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hello Bora?"Leeteuk asked.

"Ah Oppa what's up?"I asked.

"Nothing really but can I ask you a favor?"Leeteuk asked.

"Sure what is it Oppa?"I asked.

"Well Girls Generation cancelled on us.So I was hoping that Sistar could come."Leeteuk said.I giggled.

"Well lucky for you Oppa,they are coming to visit."I said.He chuckles.

"Ah I am.Your the best wifey."Leeteuk said.I giggled.

"No problem Oppa."I said before hanging up.We finally made it at Leeteuk's workplace.We exit the car and enter the building.We see Leeteuk.He turns around and  see us.He smiled brightly.

"We have a special guest.Its Sistar!"Leeteuk and Eunhyuk yelled.

"Bora you should sit next to your hubby."Eunhyuk said.As he pulled out a chair next to Leeteuk.Leeteuk chuckled softly.

"Yeah Bora sit next to me"Leeteuk said.I giggled.

"Alright Oppa."I said as I sit to him.Hyorin next to me while Dasom next to Eunhyuk along with Soyu.

"Alright so Sistar how do you feel about Leeteuk being married to Bora?"Eunhyuk asked.Leeteuk smiles nervously.

"Starting with Dasom."Eunhyuk said.

"Oh when I first heard that Leeteuk was going to marry Bora,I thought it was a joke."Dasom said.We all laughed.

"So your saying you thought it was joke?"Leeteuk asked as he laughed a little.

"Oh well yes until I saw you tag a long with Bora.In my mind I thought oh I feel sorry for Bora since he would talk to a lot of girls.But then again Bora is a total fan girl over Song Joong Ki."Dasom said teasing me.We all laughed.Leeteuk clapped his hand as he laugh.

"So both are cheating."Eunhyuk said.They all laughed.

"Oh Dasom!"I said.She laughed.

"What about you  Soyu?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Uhhh...he's great?"Soyu said.They all laughed and so did I.

"Thanks Soyu.What about you Hyorin?"Leeteuk asked.The others turned to look at her.

"Oh well I was kinda depressed that they didn't choose me as Leeteuk's wife.But I'm glad that they chose Bora."Hyorin said smiling.I looked at Hyorin.

"What if they chose you as Leeteuk's wife?"Eunhyuk asked.Hyorin looked at Leeteuk and smiled.

"Well I would be very happy."Hyorin said.Leeteuk blushed.

"Oh Leeteuk is blushing!"Dasom said.Leeteuk and Hyorin both laughed.

"So how do you feel Leeteuk?"Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk.He Awakardly rubbed the back of   his head.

"Aish I don't know."Leeteuk said as he laughed.

"Oppa!"I said as I hit him softly on the arm.He chuckled softly as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Oppa stop it haha."I said.Leeteuk chuckled.

Later

"Thanks for coming."Leeteuk said as we begin to leave.

"Oppa aren't you coming?""I asked.

"I am.But first I have to do something."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.

"Alright Oppa."I said.I watched him walk away.I waited for him in the hall way with the others.

"Be right back.Me and Soyu have to fix our make up."Dasom said.

"Alright."Me and Hyorin said.They walked toward the bathroom.Hyorin looked at me.

"Whats up Hyorin?"I asked.She looked at me seriously.

"Bora do you like Leeteuk Oppa?"Hyorin asked me.

"Well I like him as a friend."I said.Hyorin smiled and hugged me.

"Then it's okay if I ask him out.Thanks Bora."Hyorin said happily.I hugged her back awakardly.

"No problem Hyorin."I said.For some reason I felt sad.