Our First Day Married

We Got Married!

Leeteuk's Pov

Today is the first day I'm married to Sistar's Bora.I looked at my cell phone it was eight in the morning.

"I should wake up my wife."I said.Eunhyuk looked at me weirdly.

"Hyung you do know it's just a show and she's not your real wife."Eunhyuk said.I nodded.

"Yeah but I'm gonna treat her like she was my real wife."I said.I exit SM building and went to my car.I begin to drive to Sistar's dorm.I enter the building and ring their door bell.I waited patiently.

"Who is it?"Hyorin asked.

"It's me Leeteuk."I said.I hear her get exicted.

"Ahh Oppa!Come in!"Hyorin said as she opens the door.Shes hugs me and I hug back.I chuckled a little.

"Nice to see you too Hyorin."I said.She smiles brightly.I see Soyu and Dasom in the living room.I bowed down a little.

"Good morning."I said.Dasom and Soyu bow down a little.

"Good morning Oppa."They said.I looked around for Bora.I hear them giggle.I stared at them.

"If your looking for your wife she's still asleep."Dasom said.I smiled softly.

"Can I go wake her help?"I asked.They nodded.

"Sure Oppa.I'll show you to our room."Hyorin said.As she guided me to Bora's room.I see her soundly asleep.I chuckled softly.It's cute seeing her all bundle up.I sit next to her.I softly touch her face.

 Love~ Oh baby my girl~

You're my everything, your beauty blinds me
 
My bride, my present from the heavens above
Are you happy? There's tears flowing from your eyes
 
Until the day your black hair turns grey
I promise to love you forever
I sanged to her.I see her smile softly.I smiled and then kissed her forehead.
"Oppa..."Bora mumbled in her sleep.I chuckled.It's seeing her sleeping but...
"Oh Bora wake up!"I yelled.
"No!A few more minute!"Bora said as she covered herself more with the blanket.
"Aish Bora get out of that bed already."I said.She forms a ball like form.
"No Oppa I want to sleep more."Bora said.I tried to get the blanket off of her.
"Listen to your husband and get out of the bed."I said.I hear her laughing.
"Ahh no Oppa.I want to sleep more."Bora said.I finally see her face again.She was smiling brightly as she laughed.I couldn't help but laugh along.I let go of the blanket.
"Fine sleep forever then."I said.
"Okay."Bora said as she closed her eyes and pretend she was sleeping.I chuckled.I went and grabbed her pillows.Her head went down and she open her eyes.She stares at me with her eyes.She laughed as I dragged her blanket with me.
"Oh Oppa give that back."Bora said as she follows me out of the room.I chuckled as she tries to pull the pillow away from me.She pouts.I chuckled and then I kissed her cheek.She giggles.Is it weird for someone to love a person's laugh?
"If you stay in bed all day the viewers would get bored."I said.
"Oh your right Oppa.So what are we doing on our first day being married?"Bora asked.I flipped my hair and smiled at her.
"It's a sercet."I said.She hits me on the shoulder.
"Oppa!Tell me."Bora said.I laughed and then wrap my arms around her.She hugs me back.
"It's a secret."I whisper in her ear.I let her go and I see her pout.I chuckled and then grabbed her hand.
"If your ready let's head out."I said.She pulls her hand away.
"No I'm not Oppa I just woke up remember."Bora said as she smirked at me.I chuckled.
"Ah I know that.Then go change."I said.She nods and go to her room.My first date with Bora,I gotta make it remeberable.
Bora's Pov
I went to my room and begin to change into a dress.I can't believe that I get to go on a date with Super Junior's Leeteuk.I'm really lucky.I smiled softly.I finally finish changing and exit my room.I see Hyorin talking to Leeteuk.They were both laughing and smiling.
"Oppa I'm ready."I said.He looks at me and smile.
"Alright let's go."Leeteuk said as he gets up.Hyorin looked a little sad as Leeteuk grabs my hand.
"Well see you guys later."Leeteuk said as he bowed down to them a little.
"Oh take care of our Bora."Soyu said.Leeteuk chuckled.
"I will don't worry."Leeteuk said.We begin to exit the dorm and head to his car.
"Oppa where are we going?"I asked.He placed his pointer finger on my lip and smiled.
"It's a secret."Leeteuk said with a smile.I pouted.Aish why can't he just tell me?I am his wife.Well on this show.All sudden Leeteuk park his car.He gets out and went to my side of the door and open it.
"We're here."Leeteuk said.He grabs my hand and I get out of the car.I couldn't believe it....
"We're at a amusement park!"I yelled.I hear Leeteuk chuckled.I looked at him.I could see him smiling.
"I knew you would love it.Now what ride do you want to ride first?"Leeteuk asked me.I pointed at the bumping carts.Leeteuk chuckles more.
"Alright let's go."Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand.We walked toward the bumping cart.Leeteuk paid for it.I enter a red one and Leeteuk enter a blue one.We hear buzzer ring.We begin to play.
"Ahhh!"I yelled as Leeteuk hit my cart.He chuckles.
"Better pay attention."Leeteuk said.I hit his cart and laughed.
"I should say the same to you Oppa."I said.He chuckled.After a few minute of hitting each other,we went to another ride that Leeteuk picked.
"Come on Bora it'll be fun."Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand.We were going on a roller coaster.I was scared.I hear him chuckle.
"If you get to scared grabbed onto my hand okay."Leeteuk said.
"Alright."I said with my voice cracking up.The ride was about to begin.I closed my eyes tigthly.I could feel my heart beating fast as the roller coaster begin to go up.I open my eyes.
"Oh this isn't too bad..Ahhhhhh!"I yelled as the roller coaster begins to go faster and make turns.I hear Leeteuk yelling as well.Instead of me holding onto his hand tightly,he was holding mine tightly.We were both scared out of our mind.Finally the ride was over.We looked at eachother and laughed.Both of our hair were messy.Leeteuk begins to fix my hair and I begin to fix his.We get out of the ride and my leg felt wobble.Leeteuk held onto me.
"If you feel like you can't walk tell me.I'll be willing to carry you."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.
"It's okay Oppa.I can manage."I said.We see a booth were they test your strength.I see a cute duck.
"Oh I want that one!"Leeteuk said.I giggled.
"We should try to win it Oppa."I said.He nods.
"Alright I'll go first."Leeteuk said with a smile.I nod.
"Yes.Fighting!"I said.
"Fighting!"Leeteuk said as we give each other high five.He paid the guy and grabbed the hammer.He hits as hard he can.
"Congrates pick your prize."The guy said.Leeteuk grabbed the duck.I thought he was gonna keep it to his self but...
"Here for you."Leeteuk said with a soft smile.I looked at him weirdly.
"For me?I thought you won it for yourself."I said.He chuckles as he flipped his hair.
"No it's for you.After all your my wife."Leeteuk said.
"Your wife?"I asked.He nods his head.I could feel my heart beat a little.I grabbed the  duck and smiled.
"Thank you Oppa."I said.He smiles back.
"No problem."Leeteuk said.He grabbed my hand and we head out to other rides.
After all the games and ride we went to,it was sadly time to go home.
"Alright I'll drop you off home.Don't want my in law to be worried."Leeteuk said teasing me.I giggled.
"Yep."I said.We both enter the car and drove off to my dorm.Leeteuk helps me out of the car as we arrived.He kept holding my hand as we walked inside the building.He ringed the door bell.
"Who is it?"Dasom asked.
"Your brother in law."Leeteuk said as he laughed.I giggled.Dasom and Hyorin both appear as the door open.
"Oppa!Your return Bora."Hyorin said.
"Yeah I did.Like I promise I took care of her."Leeteuk said.Hyorin giggled.
"Come in Oppa.We'll make you tea."Dasom said.Leeteuk shaked his head.
"I'm sorry I have to go.Maybe next time."Leeteuk said.They looked sad.I held onto his hand tigther.He turns to me and smile.He then kiss my forehead.
"I'll be back tomorrow.I promise."Leeteuk said with a smile.I smiled back at him.I waved good bye to him as he leaves.I enter the dorm.
"Hey you guys,I got you guys something from my date."I said as I pulled out stuff from my bag.
"For Dasom a bear."I said as I hand her a bear plushie.She takes and smile.
"Thank you."Dasom said.I smiled back.
"For you Soyu a dog."I said as I hand it to her.She smiles and take it.
"Thank you."Soyu said.I smiled back.
"And for Hyorin a tiger."I said.She smiles brightly and takes it.
"Ahh thank you Bora!"Hyorin said as she hugged me.I hugged her back.
"No problem you guys."I said.I head to my room and laid in my bed.For some reason I just want this day over with.I just want to spend more time with Leeteuk again.I felt my heart beat faster as Leeteuk's face appear in my mind.I touched my chest.
"Do I love Leeteuk now?"I asked myself.