Oops

Oops

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

You groaned sleepily and turned to your night stand and hit your alarm clock. But the buzzing kept going. You were slightly confused and realized that it was your phone. You quickly grabbed it off your night stand and looked to see who it was. It was your boyfriend, Kris.

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered sleepily.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes. Yes you did."

"Sorry."

"Ani, it's okay."

"Well I called to ask you to open the door... It's cold out here..."

You blinked not fully registering his words, "what did you say?"

"Can you open the door? I'm cold, and I forgot my keys."

You sat up in bed finally realizing what he was saying. He started laughing to himself hearing you run around your room and freaking out because you had slept in. You had left the phone on your bed, forgetting Kris was still on the phone. He could hear you running down the stairs and so he hung up the phone.

He smiled the moment you opened the door your hair still a bit messy from just getting out of bed. He immediately hugged you and closed the door behind him.

"You forgot didn't you?"

You blink slightly confused, "bwoh?"

"Aish you pabo! we were suppose to go out today, but since you decided to sleep in until just about lunch time we shall have lunch and then after that we can go shopping for ingredients for dinner" he chuckled.

"Aigoo! I'm so sorry jagi!" You hugged him around the waist tightly.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, "it's okay baby, just go get ready so we can go get lunch."

You nodded, you tippy-toed to peck him on the lips then ran up to your room to get dressed. You put on a loose fitted shirt tucked in to your blue high-waisted shorts, and wore a skinny belt with it. You walked down stairs to see Kris sprawled out on the couch with his feet on your brand new coffee table. Your eyes widened seeing the sight you walked over to him with your hands on your hips glaring at him. He still didn't get the hint after he saw you, so you whacked his his leg.

He jumped, "ow what was that for?!"

"That's my brand new table!"

"But I bought it for you," he smiled cutely.

"Doesn't matter it's my table! Plus you always fly to China" you pouted.

"Hey," he cooed as he pulled you down into his lap, and wrapped his arms around you making you feel small but you loved it.

"You know I have to go because of my career."

"I know" you said softly resting your head against his chest, "but I miss you."

"I miss you too, so do the guys" he chuckled at that last part.

You smiled as well and looked up at him, "they do?"

He nodded, "yea Xiumim and Tao miss your cooking" he laughed and kissed you softly.

You smiled in the kiss and played with his hair a bit chuckling.

"Shall we go?"

"Go where?"

"Eat lunch, I had the guys cook something for lunch, come on they can't wait to see you," he said as he stood up carrying you bridal style to the door.

You giggled, "Yah! Put me down!"

He put you down, then the two of you walked out of the house. You two caught a taxi to the dorm. Kris was apart of a 12 member rookie group that split into two different 6 member groups. One group of six promoted in Korea while the others promoted on China. Your boyfriend just so happened to be the leader of the group that promoted on China so you didn't get to see him often. But when he was in Korea you get to see him and hang out, you've also met all the members of Exo. They loved you and your amazing cooking. Plus you had gotten so close to the members you were like their umma, they would call you every once in a while to beg you to come and visit.

You finally arrived at the Exo dorm and Kris led you into the dorm. Once you entered you were attacked by the maknae line, which was Sehun, Kai, and Tao.

"Noona!" Sehun yelled once he seem you walk in and he ran up to you then hugged you tightly.

"Sehunnie," you giggled then you were hugged by Kai and Tao as well trapping you between the three tall maknaes.

"Yah! Get off my girlfriend!" Kris said pulling the makanaes off of you. You just laughed the whole time. Next you were greeted by  Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

"Are you going to cook for us tonight?!" Xiumin shouted as he popped into the room.

You opened your mouth to say something but Kris cut you off, " No she is going to cook dinner for me... And only me."

"Awwww, but I missed umma's food!" Xiumin whined.

"Me too!" Tao joined in.

"Arasso I'll cook for you guys tomorrow okay?" You smiled, hearing your words all 10 guys in the room smiled.

"Noona!" You turned to see Suho walking out from the kitchen.

"Joon myun!"

You hugged him, "Oh the food is ready!" he added in and all the members rushed into the kitchen and sat around the table.

"Yah you guys act like the food will get up and walk away... Aish..." Suho shook his head as both of you followed the members to the table where D.O and Suho had placed all the food.

"Wah Kyungsoo this looks delicious!" You exclaimed looking at all the food they had prepared.

During dinner the boys were telling you all about their recent promotions and how much fun it was.

"Kris hyung when are you and ____ Noona goin to get ma-?" Sehun asked innocently, Kris glared at him to shut him up.

Luhan hit him under the table then leaned over and whispered something to him.

"What did you ask Sehun-ah?" You asked him not fully hearing what it was he asked you just heard your name.

"Oh I didn't ask anything."

"But I thought I heard my name..."

"Don't worry I didn't say anything" he smiled reassuringly.

After lunch you helped Tao and Kai clean up while the rest of Exo went to watch tv. Kris hit Sehun on the back of his head with a pillow.

"You almost gave it away!"

"Sorry Gege I forgot..." He said softly rubbing the back of his head.

After you finished cleaning you and kris decided to go for a walk, then you planned to go but ingredients for dinner. It was nice just the two of you, walking through the streets hand in hand. After buying the ingredients you walked back to the dorm. He suggested you go back there because the members were going to be out doing stuff.

You immediately started making dinner in the kitchen. While you were cooking Kris was pacing in his bedroom, deep in thought. In his hand held something, but he quickly shook away his thoughts and placed the object in one of his shirts that had a pocket. 'Not today...' He thought. He walked out to the kitchen and saw you cooking at the stove, he made his way over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You jumped in surprise at the sudden feeling, but smiled when you felt his chin rest on your shoulder.

"It smells good. Is it almost ready?"

You nodded, "go set the table."

He nodded and left to set the table, but kissed your cheek before leaving. Then after a few minutes he finished setting the table, he went to check on how the food was going but he didn't know you were already bringing the food out. He turned the corner into the kitchen and walked right into you.  The soup you had made spilt all over you.

"I'm so sorry babe!" He apologized, "here I'll go grab a shirt for you to wear until I drop you off at home."

You blinked not even registering what had happened until he was gone. You put the bowl you were carrying in the sink and examined your shirt with a disgusted look on your face. Kris came out and handed you a shirt of his.

"I'm so sorry babe, here go put this on in the bathroom and I'll clean this up."

You nodded and took the shirt from him. You laughed to yourself at what had just happened. You walked into the bathroom and took off your shirt. You rinsed it under the water to get some of the soup off of it. After you had finished you rung it out and hung it over the sink faucet. You then put in the shirt. But to your surprise there was something circular in the pocket. You reached into the pocket and pulled it out, your eyes widened seeing it. It was an engagement ring. Your were shocked frozen, staring at the ring. You slowly walked out to the kitchen with it held out in front of you.

"W-what is this Yi Fan?"

He looked up smiling, but it soon faded and his eyes widened as he realized what was in your hand. He quickly stood up to grab it from you, but you were fast and didn't let him touch it.

"No you can't have that!"

"Who is it for?"

He sighed, "it's for you... I was going to do something special for you tomorrow and ask you..."

"Ask me what?"

He took the ring from you gently and kneeled down on one knew, "______, you have stayed by my side since we first met and I was just a trainee, you dealt with my cranky moods and how tired I would get. You even endured the times I would take out my stress and frustrations on you. I'm sorry you've had to put up with me through those times, I'm also sorry that now that I have become an idol I am away a lot. But for all these reasons I fell in love with you and knew you were the one.... So ______ you are the love of my life... Will you marry me?"

You bite your bottom lip as tears of joy rolled down your face. His words making your heart melt. You nodded and hugged him. In that moment he had a smile that was so bright it could rival the sun. He slipped the ring on your finger. As if on cue the door opened and the members poured in they saw the shiny ring on your finger and they all cheered.