Who's that girl?

Almost (hiatus)

“Why do you need to lose weight? You’re still y.” Yul said while watching Jessica jogging in the treadmill.

“Thanks. But I’ve been drinking lots of alcohol so it kinda make me fat. And it’s bugging me anyways.” She said while jogging.

“Okay then. I’ll just go to the store. Do you want anything?”

“Nah. I’m good.”

After Yul left, Jessica looked back at him while still jogging. She suddenly saw Yul with a girl. She noticed that Yul is being all shy and blushing every time the girl talks.

What’s with him?

Jessica look away and was suddenly shock when the not-so-tall guy who’s name is Taeyeon was suddenly infront of the treadmill.

“WHAT THE HELL!?”

Jessica almost slipped, gladly Taeyeon is really fast. He grabbed Jessica by the waist and both fell on the ground. Jessica on top of Taeyeon.

“What happened!?” Yul shouted.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” Jessica shouted in front of Taeyeon.

“Haha. I’m sorry. Just trying to surprise you.” Taeyeon just did a merong

“Yeah sure. Surprise. Waah!” Jessica made a sarcastic remark before turning to Yul.

“So Yul,” Jessica got near him almost near his face. Yul just smiled.

“Yes?” He grinned suspiciously.

“Umm. Ah, n-n-nevermind.” Jessica quickly got back in the treadmill while she’s still red like a tomato.

“What’s wrong with her?” Yul asked Taeng.

Taeng just shrugged his shoulder and gave him an I-dont-know look.

“Why am I talking to you? You’re a mean person to me!” Taeyeon realized that he was talking to his Frenemy. What actually happen is, when Yul is already friends with Jessica, Taeyeon got jealous so he threaten Yul that he will bully him. But that didn’t affect Yul. In fact, Taeyeon is the one who got bully because he can’t beat a tall and muscly guy. He is just....you know.... Shorty. But he actually got the looks and he also got the good body. But not the height. God took it from him.

“We’re friends! It just doesn’t look like it.” Yul headlocked Taeyeon and started punching his head lightly.

“You two stop! Stop being childish. When are you guys gonna grow up? Yul, sit down and let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon, just sit down too. But far away from each other.” They both sat down. But they didn’t listen to her last sentence which is to sit far away from each other. They both whisper while Jessica didn’t even notice.

“That’s what I like about her. So caring.” Taeyeon whispered to Yul. Yul just smiled.

“I didn’t know you like her. Ask her out.” Yul said.

“I’ll get to that point soon. Not today. I know girls doesn’t like waiting.” They just nod. Then Taeng looked at Yul and asked, “So, who do you like?”

Jessica is eavesdropping right now. Because Taeng is actually bad at whispering sometimes so when he is whispering, he is like talking normally.

“Secret.” Taeyeon punched Yul in the arm, while Jessica, is a bit sad.

“Dude come on! I told you who I like. Tell me who you like!”

Yul just looked near the bathroom and saw the girl that he kept on blushing just seeing her.

“Her? She looks new.” Taeyeon said as he was looking at the girl near the bathroom that is talking to another girl.

“Yeah. She’s a friend of mine. I like her since we were kids. I didn’t know she already came back. She looks beautiful.” Jessica heard and she became sad all of a sudden. But the two boys didn’t notice since they are checking out the girl.

“But who is the other girl?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know. She looks new to me. She’s quite beautiful too. Nice curves.” Yul said and the two boys laugh.

While Yul and Taeyeon are still looking at the girl, the girl suddenly turned to them and the girl just flash a smile and they both look at each other and blush like mad. The girl waved at them and they both waved. Then, the girl suddenly started walking in their direction and still waving.

“Oh my gosh! She’s coming. Keep the poise. We are awesome. We are cool. We are handsome.” Taeyeon said.

But, the girl just walk pass them and they just both said, “Darn it.”

“HAHAHAHA! You guys were expecting her to just talk to you? Are you guys crazy? You guys aren’t even close. I bet you don’t even know her.” Jessica said while slowing down in the treadmill.

“Pft.” And the two boys both crossed their arms.

 

 


*tears of joy* I finally updated ;___; lol. I kept updating my story in our school library. After the bell ring, ruuuuuun and here I am. In my precious always place. XD By the way, can you guess who the girl is? :) and I'm sorry if I always do short updates. I'm not a really good author. :P