How they met.

Almost (hiatus)

Here you go. A more clearer one. lol. I'm at school and waited for the bell to ring and directly go in the library. I told you guys. I'm gonna do everything just to make my readers happy. :) oh and, #GetWellSoonMYSOOYEON<3


"HYUNGGGGGG!!!" The 14 years old boy shouted.

The tan guy didn't move.

"Hyung, Jessica noona is here. So you might want to wakey wakey." The boy kept tapping his face.

The tan guy suddenly became a ninja. Clothes on. Yeah. He is just wearing underwear.

"You should have told me earlier!"

"Well, you should have woken up early. She told me you guys are going somewhere." Yoona innocently said.

"Oh yeah. Wait. We do? Oh well. But thanks buddy!"

And Yuri ran downstairs. Uh-oh.

-----

Their friendship started when they became friends in their university.

The tan guy is walking around the hallway looking on his schedule. Without anyone guiding his way, he bumped to this ginger haired girl.

"Ouch!" They both shouted in unison.

"Watch where you---" the tan guy shouted but stopped.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" The girl keeps bowing while picking her stuffs that fell on the ground.

Meanwhile, the tan guy just kepts looking at her.

"Is there something wrong? Did I hurt you?" The girl asked.

"Oh no. No. I'm fine." The tan guy said, and still looking at her.

"Jessica! Let's go!" The not-so-tall guy said.

"Yeah! I'm sorry again. Bye!" And the girl named, Jessica left.

"Jessica. Nice name. Is that her boyfriend? He's so short! Haha!" The tan guy is talking to himself.

"Hey! Stop talking to yourself!" Bunch of students laughed.

The tan guy stood up and fixed his clothes. -----

"Excuse me, is this the room 805?" The tan guy asked.

The girl turned and it's Jessica.

"Oh. Yeah. Wait, you in the same room?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. You too?" The tan guy looks happy!

"Yeah. What's your name? I'm Jessica." Jessica offered to shake hands.

"Yuri. Kwon Yuri." They both shook hands.

"Kwon huh. I heard that before."

"I'm a basketball player. Known as Kwon." Yuri smiled.

"That rumored-to-be playboy? Is that even true?" Jessica curiously asked.

"No. Haters gonna hate. I never even dated girls before." He smiled again.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"No." No one knows if he is lying or telling the truth. It is really hard to find out because of his stupid handsome face.

"Jessica! The teacher is coming." The not-so-tall guy said.

"Yeah I'm coming!" Before Jessica leaves Yuri grabbed her wrist and asked, "Is that your boyfriend?"

"You grabbed me because of that? No." And she left.

"Ha. Okay. All I want to do is be friends with her and no one will be jealous. She looks like a party but smart girl. This will be fun."

End of how they met.

-----

"Like seriously Kwon Yuri. I told you many times to wake up early. I'm glad I asked Taeyeon to drive me here. Ugh!" No. They are not in a relationship. They are bestfriends.

"Haha!" "What do you mean haha?!" Jessica grabbed his ear and pinch it really hard.

"Aw! Aw! I'm sorry! Ouch!" She let go and poor tan guy. Even though he is tan, the redness of his ear and face is still visible.

"Where are we going?" Yul started his precious BMW.

"What do you mean where are we going?! Are you serious right now?! Are you even listening to me yesterday?!" She shouted at the poor tan guy.

"Yeah? Hehe." This. He is obviously lying.

What really happened? Here;

After the party, Yul and Jessica went to a café.

"Yul, tomorrow we need to go to the Gym. I seriously need to lose weight. I've been gaining weight because of the alcohol I'm drinking like everynight."

Apparently, Yul is not paying attention on what's she's saying. But he is paying attention to Sica's melons that are really showing because of her pink tube dress.

"Yul."

"Eung." Luckily, Yul is wearing shades that Jessica didn't even notice he is looking at her melons.

-----

"What the hell Kwon Yuri?!" Jessica is raging mad. As in raging mad.

"I was kinda drunk remember?" Yul is making good alibi. But unfortunately, he is really bad at it.

"You said it yourself, KINDA! Gosh I can't believe you." She crossed her arms.

"Where are we going?" Yul asked. You guys don't know how scared he is right now.

"Can't you tell on how what am I wearing?" Jessica is wearing pink tanktop, black-pink sweat pants, rubber shoes and her hair in ponytail. She also have a big pink bag that has her water bottle and her clothes.

"Gym?" He half smiled.

"There you go. An answer to your question on where were going. God, why did you give me a handsome but stupid friend?!"

"Handsome. Yabba dabba doo!!" Yul fist pumped.

They just both giggled.

 

 


 

I'm on my tablet so it's really hard to do other things. Like changing the color. But as you can see, I didn't get to change it. Lol. But look! I still updated. So, how was it? :)

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. I AM ACTUALLY HAVING A HARD TIME UPDATING THATS WHY THEY ARE LIKE ALL CLOSE EACH OTHER. I AM REALLY SORRY. I TRIED FIXING IT BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. JUST TELL ME IF YOU GUYS CANT READ IT PROPERLY THEN I WILL TRY GOING TO THE LIBRARY AND FIX ALL OF THESE. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. THANK YOU.