2nd Member

LÆON | SM Entertainment's new idol group [APPLY NOW!]

 

 

Another member's identity revealed for the new SM girl group LÆON. We can see that SM has chosen all multicultural girls who speak various languages and it's really strange since the agency which cares the most about ethnicity and spoken languages is JYP or YG.

So Hyun may seem shy at first but she is really a cool girl. She has cooking skill that can make people mind blow away. When asked informations about this new member an SM's representative stated that So Hyun is really obsessed with Choclolate Ice cream and a total dance machine. She can reach to 7-octave High notes and also has self defences.

She is also best-friends with SNSD's Maknae, Seo Joo Hyun, stylized as SeoHyun. They both treat each other like mother and daughter. They have really a close relationship, in fact they used to wipe each other tears if they have problems. 

So Hyun had appeared in two CF's with Big Bang before she debuted which was iStation and  Eversense Girl. She had also appeared in a few MV's such as Infinite's Be Mine, Mblaq's Y, Teen Top's Be Ma Girl and Crazy.

Also is you saw the  drama "Dream High"starring Miss A's Bae Suzy, 2pm's Kim Taecyeon and Kim Soohyun you'll probably remember her since she has done a cameo appereance in that drama. So we can see that SM is choosing really talented girls, who know also to other things other than rapping, singing and dancing. Making these girls act in other dramas will be probably taken in consideration by SM's CEO Lee Soo Man, who always uses 100% his idols' potential.

These are the news about the new member, and other infos are down below. Please stay tuned to allkpop.

 

SoHyun's Info:

Real Name: Nam So Hyun

DOB: August 9th, 1993

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Spoken Languages: English, Korean, Chinese.

Trainee Period: 2yrs 6 months.

Position: Lead Rapper, Main Dancer.

 

 

 

 

Sources SM Official Page and LÆON Teaser Page.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 


Congratulation Congratulation *singing* to JulietCheng!!! ;D