Introducing The 1st Member

LÆON | SM Entertainment's new idol group [APPLY NOW!]

 


 

 



Finally, the long wait finished. Earlier today, the first member of SM Entertainment's new girl group, LÆON, was revealed. The first girl's identity to be revealed is nontheless than the leader of the group!

 Her name is Mio.  Mio is really Playful and Strong girl, ; but, as  her name explains, she can also be really kind, caring and lovable.

Naturally, as soon as the member's informatin came out online, netizens started to do their researches about her family background and her previous activities. However, SM seems to be really secretive about the new leader and so the information about her life are only a few.

Mio, real name Moon Mi Young, had previously been a Backup Dancer in her JYP Trainee Life. But then, she moved to SM Ent. Netizens, however, still don't know the reason behind this choice. What, we already know, instead, is the nickname she got called by after she entered SM. Mio has had many activities previous her debut.

Maybe now you start to remember her face, because if you are a Cover and Hip-hop dances fans, then you must have obviously seen her on your computers, internets and Dance classes. In fact, Mio is well-known in Youtube. She recently post about herself and her personal life. Also, No one knows who she was but the truth is, she is an adopted child in the Park's Family. Singer Park Jeong Su stylized as Leeteuk and actress Park In Young is her current Step Siblings.

She recently made a lot of dance covers of Girls Generation, F(x), 2NE1, MISS A, IU and others. Before she debuted, She also appeared in two CF's and MV's. Netizens, wanted to know who she was after her appearance in Fiction by BEAST and THAT XX by G-Dragon.

We can see that, soon after her infos and identity to be revealed, she immediately got fans, for her deadly charms and naturally for her vaiour talents. Leonets, LÆON fans, are already thinking about a name for her personal fandom and welcoming the new member with thousands of post on SM's Official Page and Youtube Channel, also then on LÆON's Teaser Site.
 

Mio's Info:

Real Name: Moon Mi Young

Stage Name: Mio

DOB: August 12th, 1991

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 44 kg

Spoken Languages: Korean, Japanese and English.

Trainee Period: 4 yrs.

Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist and Composer

 

 

Stay tuned to allkpop for further informations.

 

 

 

Sources SM Official Page and LÆON Teaser Page.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I had done doing the fist member which is me, Soon I'll post the next member :) ... Sorry if It took so long, please look foward to the next member