I thought it would be easier...

Mission: Fall in Love with me!

 

„What?“ Yukito asked confused when suddenly Mariah stood in front of him.

“I asked you to show me around here in school.” Was her reply. Again really monotonous. Yukito thought a bit and then agreed. As he stood up Mariah walked already to the door and waited there for him. When he arrived he started the tour around school and explained her everything. The last point of the tour was his favourita place, the roof.

“So here´s the roof. That´s my favourite place here. I always come here to eat lunch or when I skip classes.” He explained to her and leaned against the fence and looked down on the football field, where some students played.

“I see.” Mariah joined him and looked down too. There were silence for some minutes. They didn´t speak, just watched football match.

“Do you trust me?” Mariah suddenly asked. Yukito turned to her and looked confused. After a while he shrugged his shoulders.

“I´m not sure. How should I trust you, when I know nothing about you?” He replied with another question.

“You want to know something about me?” Mariah tilted her head to the side. Yukito nodded lightly, but when Mariah opened the mouth, the bell rang and their break was over.

“We should go back, right? You can tell me after school about you.” Yukito said and ruffled her hair as he walked back. Mariah stood there a little bit longer than him and touched her hair, where Yukito ruffled them.

“Weird guy.” She said to himself as she followed him back.

 

Mariah decided to ask him whether they could walk home together, so he could ask her, what he wanted to know from her and maybe she could get his trust. Sadly the time in school went by so slow. Mariah already knew what they were learning right now and just doodled on her paper.

Yukito tried to listen to the lesson. He still wanted to prove that he can be a good student too with a good graduation.  The first lessons after the break he had managed to listen to it and he even understood what they were talking about, but since science started, he gave up.

Mariah and Yukito were both thankful as the bell rang and they could leave. Yukito packed his things together when Mariah appeared again next to him. He, at first, didn´t notice her and when he turned his head, he got a shock.

“Woah, Mariah! Don´t appear out of nowhere. I really got shocked, you know.” Yukito was holding his chest where his heart was and tried to calm it down.

“Can we walk home together?” Mariah asked and didn´t apologize to him for her sudden appearance.

“Why?”

“I though you wanted to know more about me.”

“Yeah, but it hasn´t to be today. I have something else to do.” Yukito said a bit annoyed. Why was this girl kinda addicted to him? Couldn´t she ask someone else?

“Oh ok.” Mariah was disappointed by herself. Why couldn´t she get his trust? It was harder than she thought. Mariah felt frustrated. The first time in her life she felt frustrated. Yukito noticed it and sighed. He suddenly felt bad, because he sounded annoyed by her.

“I´m sorry. I didn´t mean to sound annoyed. But I really have something else to do. How about we are going tomorrow to a café? We can talk there if you want.” Yukito suggested and smiled weakly at her.

“Okay. Thank you.” Mariah bowed politely and walked out of the class room and the school. She sighed and didn´t imagine it like that. Taemin joined her after a while.

“How was your day, Mariah-sama?” He asked.

“Don´t annoy me, Taemin.” She said cold and Taemin just shrugged his shoulders.

“My day was funny. There is a girl in your school who is quite interesting. Maybe you know her. Her name is Satsuki.” Taemin told her his whole day and Mariah just rolled her eyes.

“Why should I know? There are plenty of girls with the name of Satsuki in there. There are already 2 in my class.” Mariah replied annoyed.

“And how was it with Yukito-kun? You got his trust?” Mariah threw an evil glare to him and he knew, he shouldn´t ask. He already prepared himself for getting punched, but nothing happened. He looked to her and noticed she was staring at something or better…someone.

“Oh, isn´t that Yukito-kun?” He asked curious and Mariah nodded lightly. Then a girl appeared on Yukito´s side and Taemin and Mariah saw them laughing together.

“Satsuki?!” Taemin whispered confused.

“What did you say? The girl is Satsuki?” Mariah asked irritated and Taemin nodded.

“I have to eliminate her.” Mariah walked into their direction, but was hold of by Taemin.

“No, you can´t!” His voice got high.

“Why? It´s my mission to get his trust and if there is someone, who is a burden in the mission. I have to kill her.” She explained in such calm way, that Taemin looked shocked to her. A 16 years old girl was speaking like this about killing someone? Cruelly.

“I will help you. I will try that she won´t be a burden to you, okay?” Taemin nearly pleaded. Why was he so interested in that girl? Mariah couldn´t find an answer. She gave up and gave him an okay. She could see that Taemin was really relieved.

“Let´s go home then.” They continue walking back.

 

~~~

Yukito walked out of the school and saw Satsuki waiting at the gate.

“Satsuki-Senpai!” He yelled through the school yard. Everyone was looking at him, but he didn’t care. Satsuki noticed him and waved at him. He ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“Yukki! I can´t breathe!” Satsuki said chuckling.

“Ah, sorry Senpai.” He let go of her and they both started to walk home together. Yukito told Satsuki about his day and about Mariah. Satsuki listened to it interested and nodded always.

“So, Senpai. How was your day?”

“Um…I guess quite good.” Satsuki said smiling, but hid the fact that she met her stalker. (Yeah, she decided Taemin was her stalker!). Yukito looked directly in her eyes and Satsuki tried to avoid his gaze.

“You´re lying. Eyes tell it.” He smirked and crossed his arms. Satsuki sighed and told him about the boy, but to her surprise he started laughing out loud.

“Why are you laughing?” She said pouting and really hurt.

“Just because you met him twice, doesn´t mean he is stalking you. Senpai, you´re still really naïve.” Yukito calmed down a bit, but hold his stomache, because it hurt from too much laughing.

“Whatever!” Satsuki turned her back to him and pouted, still playing the offended, but she forgot it soon enough as she saw on the other street her “stalker”.

“Yukki, Yukki! Look! It´s him. I knew he was stalker.” Satsuki shook Yukito and pointed into a direction. Yukito tried to get free from her. Now she really annoyed him, but he still looked to where her finger pointed.

“Ah. Mariah is with him!” Yukito said surprised, rubbing his eyes and looked again. Indeed, it was Mariah. Now he got confused. So Mariah and the stalker boy knew each other?

“Mariah? Ah, the new girl?! They knew each other? Suspicious.” Satsuki mumbled some words to herself and Yukito just looked at the other side of the street. Then he slowly started to cross the street. Satsuki looked up and saw him walking over to the other side.

“Yukki? Yukito!”  Satsuki yelled as she noticed that Yukito didn´t stand next to her anymore. Yukito, who stood on the street, looked back to her. Suddenly the footbridge turned to red and the cars started driving.

“Yukito! Go away from there!” Satsuki screamed loud, but Yukito was too scared. He felt like he was frozen there. Not moving an inch. From far away a car speeded to him. Satsuki was determined to go there and save him, but someone hold her on her arms.

“Let me go.” She tried to get free and yelled, but the person embraced her and hid her face in his chest.

“Sshh. Everything will be okay.” Satsuki knew this voice, but she didn´t look up. Instead she buried her face more in the chest and grabbed his shirt.

 

Meanwhile Yukito found himself on the sidewalk lying. He thought he would hit by the car, so he closed his eyes, but after he didn´t feel any pain. So he slowly opened his eyes and looked into a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

“Mariah?” Yukito asked confused, his heart still beating fast as he tried to sit up.

“Are you alright?” She asked him in her normal monotonous voice.

“Ah…yeah. D-did you save me?” He asked stuttering. Mariah nodded as reply and helped him standing up. Yukito still felt shaky and he had to hold on Mariah. From the other sidewalk, Yukito saw Satsuki rushing to him and the boy who was with Mariah a moment ago, followed her. As Satsuki arrived she hugged him tightly and sobbed. Yukito hugged her back and ruffled her hair. Mariah clenched her fists and walked away. Taemin looked between Satsuki and Mariah and decided to follow his partner, who was already far away. Yukito noticed that both of them slowly disappeared. He broke the hug and stepped back.

“Mariah! Thank you!” He yelled after her and he saw her lifting her right hand and waved. Yukito smiled and went back to Satsuki.

“Let´s go.” He said and grabbed his backbag. Satsuki nodded and they left that street to the streets where they lived.

 

~~~

 

When Mariah and Taemin arrived home, the secretary of her father ordered them to his office. They entered it and already waited for 10 minutes till her father turned his seat to them. He stared between Mariah and Taemin and smirked evilly.

“So. How was your 1st day, Mariah? I hope Taemin could help you.” He asked and folded his hands so he could lay his chin on them.

“He wasn´t a help at all. He just played along the whole day.” Mariah answered coldly and Taemin´s jaw dropped. If she wasn´t the daughter of his new boss, he would had killed her right in front of Okami-sama.

“Is this true, Taemin-kun?” Okami said harsh and glared at him angry. Taemin didn´t reply at first, he tried to find an excuse for not helping her.

“Yes, I admit I couldn´t help her. But I had a reason why.” Taemin started and Mariah looked surprised to him. What was he planning?

“So tell me the reason.” Mariah´s dad said impatient.

“I can´t go inside the school, because I´m not a student or a teacher. How could I help, when they´re inside this big building, which I can´t enter. I´m really sorry and I hope, you´ll let me sign in this school to help your daughter.” Taemin said it dramatically and Mariah was shocked. He found such a good excuse in less than a minute and it was even the truth. When she looked at her father, she saw him thinking. After some minutes he stood up and walked to them.

“I´ll let you sign in, Taemin-kun. But I really hope that you help my angel then.” He said powerful and Taemin nodded. He let both of them leave his office.

Outside Mariah pushed Taemin hardly against the wall. He wry his face when he felt pain coming up in his back.

“What did you think? Are you crazy? You don´t want to help me at all! The only reason is because you want to see that annoying , which is befriend with my victim. I don´t need your help for that!” She yelled at him and punched him into his stomache. Taemin sank on the floor holding his stomache.

“Don´t you think too much? I get paid for looking after you! I admit, I want to see that girl, but first of all, I´m there to help you.  So just accept it.” Taemin stood up with a serious face and walked away to his room. Mariah kicked the wall so hard with her leg that a little hole appeared there. She was full of anger of what Taemin said. She leaned against the wall and let her sink herself and buried her face in her head. She knew what Taemin said was true, but she didn´t want that someone was helping her. Because she was a girl, no one took her serious in the Yakuza-gang. She needed to prove that she could be so strong as her father too. She slowly stood up and walked to her bedroom and let her fall into her king-sized bed. After a while she drifted off in a deep sleep without any dreams.

 

~~~

 

When Taemin entered his room, he pulled out his phone and dialed Satsuki´s number.

“Moshi, moshi? Who is this?” Taemin felt already calming down, just because of her voice.

“Satsuki! I hope you´re alright after what happened to you and your little friend.” Taemin couldn´t resist and said it teasingly. A smirk appeared on his face.

“You! How did you get my number? Are you stalking me?” He heard her  shrieking on the other side and he just had to chuckle.

“I know you chuckle. Say something.” Satsuki demanded.

“Can you save my number?” Taemin asked.

“Why?”

“You can talk to me, if you have no one to talk about.” He suggested and he thought he heard her giggling.

“I even can delete your number right after that, you know.”

“I know. But I´m still able to call you because I would still have your number.”

“Tch. True. Ok, I´ll save it. Under which name?”

“Just T for the beginning is enough.”

“Are you alright? You don´t sound as normal.” Satsuki noticed the change in his voice and Taemin was amazed that she could find it out so fast. Like she knew him the best of all. Somehow Taemin´s heart started flinch as he remembered what Mariah said to him and he guessed, she would broke the promise and hurt Satsuki.

“I´m sorry.” Taemin said and hung up. He threw his phone on his desk and himself in his bed.

 

~~~

 

The next day Yukito overslept again. When he woke up he noticed the time and opened wide his eyes.

“Crap.” He thought and jumped up, searched his school uniform and while he ran to the bath, he tried to put on his trousers. But of course he fell down. He groaned and whined as he stood up again and over his burning knees. In the bath he styled his hair and brushed his teeth. The stairs he jumped down and in the kitchen he grabbed a toast, while giving his mum a kiss on her cheek and hurried outside. He only had 10 minutes left again. Somehow he always managed to overslept, but never failed to get punctual in class. Like this time, he arrived panting in the class when the bell rang and the teacher walked in. He hurried to his seat and sat down, letting his head fall down on his desk. He closed his eyes and soon he was in his dream world. Mariah next to him just sighed as she watched his steady breath. This boy was too carefree. But deep inside her she wished to be carefree too. A light smile appeared on her face. But it disappeared when she noticed that Yukito´s eyes were open and starring at her. She turned her head fast to the front again and listened to the teacher.

 

 

~~~

 

Satsuki decided to change the time on her alarm clock so she wouldn´t come late anymore. She was a really organized girl and to come late to school was a really bad habit in her eyes and she tried to change it. And as she woke up and made her ready, she noticed this time, it was way too early.

“Aish. I can´t satisfy myself.” She sighed as she went out of the house. The sun only started to set up as she walked along the quiet streets of Seoul. Yet it was so peaceful, she was amazed by it. In a way she enjoyed this silent and continued her way to school. She remembered then her phone call with the mysterious “T”-guy.

“He sounded so sad and vulnerable yesterday. Uuuh! Why am I even thinking about him? He is a stupid girly !” She talked to herself and stamped on the ground pouting and crossing her arms. She loosened herself a bit and looked back, seeing the sky in his beautiful orange-pinkish colors. She sighed at the sky and entered the school yard. Suddenly she got the feeling of dancing a little bit and did her steps of her ballet lesson.  She entered the school dancing with a smile on a lips when she nearly bumped into one of her senseis.

“Oh, Yamamoto-san. This time so early here?” It was her class teacher Nozawa-Sensei, who was really young and also his first year on this school. It was also the teacher of her first lesson yesterday where she came too late.

“Oh yeah, Sensei. I guessed I should try to wake up earlier, so I didn´t miss any of your lesson.” Satsuki replied politely and bowed. Nozawa-Sensei got embarrassed by her words and told her she should go to the class room to wait there for the others. Satsuki chuckled and nodded. She walked in her class room and packed out her things. 15 minutes later the first people entered the class room. They greeted her and she greeted back with a warm smile. Then 10 minutes later Nozawa-Sensei entered the class room and laid down his things on his desk.

“My dear class. From today on, you all will have a new class mate. Please be kind to him. You can come in now.” Nozawa-Sensei announced and a boy walked in. The girls squeaked when they saw him and Satsuki, who was looking out the window looked to the front. Her eyes opened wide as she recognized the boy who was standing at the front.

“YOU!”


So yea, done with the 2nd chapter :3 hope you liked it :D haha if so subscribe ♣ and comment ♠ yeah? I would love it :D

and of course thx to my 2 subbies :'3 i´m happy that you guys didn´t leave me xD