Mariah, Taemin, Yukito and Satsuki

Mission: Fall in Love with me!

 

Mariah walked along the corridor, which lead to the office of her father. She already knew what would happen to her and she wasn´t nervous or excited at all. People, who worked for her father, to be cold and emotionless. Why? Because her father was the boss of the biggest Yakuza gang in whole Tokyo and as his daughter, she had to be like him. Mariah was used to it or better, she never knew there would be another way to train her.

She reached the huge door and opened it. A lot of gang members stood around and looked to the door as they saw Mariah. Immediately the moved aside to let her in. Her dad sat on his big chair and with every step she walked to him, his expression turned into an evil smirking one.

“Now, Mariah! I heard you passed the test.” He said as he stood up, walked to her and caressed her cheek. Mariah just starred to him with empty eyes. Yeah, she passed the test, the test killing someone from another Yakuza gang, just to be accepted as a member of her father´s, but she didn´t like that it was too easy. She just shot her “victim” from far away with only one bullet between his eyes. Too easy for her she thought.

“Yeah. I want my first mission now.” She said short and pushed his hand away. He just continued smirking and walked back to his seat. He his laptop and at the same time, the picture of his background was shown on the wall behind him. Everyone looked on the wall and then a picture of a young boy.

“This is Nishii Yukito. He is 17 years old and goes to Horikoshi high school. Mariah, he will be your new victim. Get his trust at first and when he trusts you, you kill him! Understand?” He glared at his daughter, who nodded lightly as answer.

“Daughter, you don´t ask why the boy should die?” Her father asked and played with his pen.

“Why should I? I don´t know the boy and it doesn´t bother me, if he gets killed. There are plenty other boys out there.” Mariah shrugged her shoulders as she walked to the door.

“My people taught you well. I´m proud of you.” Mariah turned to him and he had a disgusting smirk on his face. Mariah nodded and left the room. As she walked back to her room she thought a lot. Yeah, they taught her a lot. But no one ever asked her, if she wanted to be like an emotionless monster. But she had no other choice. Life was hard. Not only for her. And she also couldn´t blame her father. He had the same childhood as her.

In her room, she the TV and watched a film and ate crisps. The film wasn´t really interesting for her and she turned off the TV. She took a book and started to read. The title was “How to get a boys trust”. Seriously! What kind of a book was this? And who gave it to her? As if a book could help her. She threw the book away and sighed. It would be hard to gain someone´s trust, Mariah knew that.

Then someone knocked on her door. She stood up and walked to her door and opened it. A young man with brown, a bit over the shoulder long hair and almond brown eyes stood there. Mariah guessed he was nearly 20, but also a little bit too thin for his height.

“Who are you?” She asked suspicious. She never saw him around here. He had to be a new spy or agent. Maybe also just a secretary.

“I´m sorry, Mariah-sama. I forgot to introduce me probably earlier when I was in the office. My name is Lee Taemin and I´m new here. Your dad said I should bring you your new school uniform and I hope my little present helps you.” He introduced himself and smiled, but Mariah felt that he had something dangerous around him.

“Ah, thank you. What present do you mean?”

“When I heard you should get a boys trust, so I bought you a book.” Mariah quickly took a look on the book which was lying on the floor. She walked to it and lifted it.

“I don´t need it. Please take it with you again.” She crashed the book hard on his stomache so that Taemin couldn´t breathe for a moment. After that she closed the door loud and let a dumbfounded Taemin outside.

“What an annoying idiot.” She mumbled to herself and threw herself on the bed.

~~~

Yukito sat in front of his desk, trying to do his homework, but it was too hard. He sighed, grabbed his mobile and tipped a number. He waited till someone picked up.

“Moshi, moshi? Yukki! Let me guess. You need help for your homework?” A gentle voice of a girl said, while she giggled.

“Yeah, please! I´m such a hopeless case without you.” Yukito whined into the phone and the girl giggled again.

“Ok. I´m coming right away. See you later, Yukki!” The girl said and stopped the call. Yukito sighed in relief. He knew that she would always be here for him. Some minutes later he heard the bell downstairs. He jumped up and rushed downstairs to the door, where his mother already stood, talking with a tall girl with brown long hair and almond brown yet big eyes.

“Satsuki-Senpai! You came!” Yukito yelled and threw himself into the arms of Satsuki. Not prepared for the sudden attack, Satsuki lost her balance and she landed with her on the floor.

“Itai! What a stormy greeting” Satsuki said as she padded Yukito´s back and laughed.

“Now, Senpai. Stand up and help me with my homework.” Yukito stood up and pulled Satsuki up. They ran upstairs to his room and Yukito placed her on his chair.

“So what do you understand here?” Satsuki asked, now turned into the serious private teacher she could be.

“I don´t understand everything. Why do you ask such a question, if I knew anything.” Yukito sighed and smiled sheepishly, while rubbing his neck.

“Yukki. Seriously. If you continue like that, you´ll get worse and worse in school. You should start learning too when I´m not around. Of course I will help you, when I can, but I can´t be always here too. I´m graduating soon.” Satsuki explained in a serious voice as she looked up at him. Yukito nodded and bit on his lips awkwardly.

“Let´s start then.” Satsuki helped him in english, math and history. And as an addition she taught him a little bit german., because Satsuki was half-german and Yukito wanted to learn another language. Then Yukito´s mum called them for dinner. Satsuki wanted to leave, but Yukito´s mum said she should leave after the dinner. She cooked curry-rice and as always it was really delicious. Yukito brought Satsuki to the door.

“Are you sure, I shouldn´t bring you at home?” Yukito was worried. He knew that a lot happened lately to young girls in Tokyo and he was scared for his best friend. But Satsuki was too stubborn and always too sure that nothing would happen to her.

“Yeah, I´m sure. Don´t worry, Yukki! I´m not that beautiful, that someone would kidnap me.” She laughed loudly.

Liar. Satsuki was in a way beautiful, Yukito knew that and Satsuki knew it too, but she didn´t take it serious, like Yukito didn´t take school serious.

“Senpai. At least be careful, okay?” He asked her and sighed as he looked to his best friend.

“Of course, Yukki! I´m not a child anymore.” She smiled and ruffled his hair and then she walked home. Yukito stood at the door frame till he couldn´t see her anymore. Then he walked back into his room. Still thinking about what Satsuki said earlier. It was true. If he didn´t strain now, he´ll got a bad degree and wouldn´t find a place on a university or a job.  And that . He didn´t want to be a loser after school. He decided from now to learn everyday about an hour and he would prove it to Satsuki. Yeah this was his goal. And with that goal he sat down on his chair again and grabbed his chemistry book. He looked through it and let his head fell down on it.

“Huhuhu! It´s harder as I thought.” He whined. He grabbed biology then, hoping it would be easier, but…

“What the hell! Is everything getting more complicated?” He threw the through his room and it landed on his bed. The next book he grabbed was physics and as he saw the calculation of velocity and acceleration, he gave up. He had a lot to repeat, that was sure. But today it was enough for him. He walked to the bathroom, took off his clothes and went in the shower. As the water ran down on his body, he felt himself relaxing more. It was too good and he enjoyed the warm shower a lot. When he finished it, he rubbed himself dry with a towel and put on his pajama and entered his room again. As he wanted to close his window, he felt like someone was observing him from the street. He looked down, but didn´t see anyone, so he just shrugged his shoulders, but still…he felt a bit afraid. He turned off the lights and hoped to sleep peacefully.

~~~

An hour earlier

 

Satsuki left Yukito´s house and walked home. Of course she knew, Yukito observed her till he couldn´t see anymore, so she walked faster. As she didn´t feel his eyes on her back anymore, she took out her phone and tipped something. She didn´t notice that someone was walking in her direction and bumped into the person.

“I´m sorry. I didn´t see you coming.” She bowed 90 degrees and apologized.

“No, it´s my fault.” The person said calm and Satsuki looked up. In front of her stood a beautiful…GIRL? But the girl sounded like a boy. The person noticed Satsuki´s confused look and started to smirk. She or he leaned forward to her. Satsuki felt his/ her hand on her shoulder and his/her breath on her ear.

“I´m a boy.” He whispered in her ear and bit it. Satsuki blushed as she looked into his almond brown eyes which already were eating her from the inside. A smirk appeared on his face as he walked away, waving.

“You…you !” She yelled at him as she pouted and her fists were shaking. The boy looked back and bursted out into laughter.

“You´re interesting.” He yelled back and disappeared. Satsuki´s heart beated too fast, she could feel every beat of it. Not only confusing, but also anger grew in her body. With her full strength she kicked a tree (A/N: poor tree xD ). Still angry she walked home and mumbled not understandable words.

~~~

Taemin hid behind a tree as he still observed the girl, who bumped into him earlier. She was acting cute, that´s for sure and ugly wasn´t she too. Her skin was even beautiful and she looked a bit like a European. Maybe a hybrid. They often had beautiful and plain skin. He looked down to his mobile and started to smirk. He was a talented pickpocket and spy. He got easily her number and saved it in his phone. He continued walking and arrived at his destination. He looked up at the house and spotted an opened window. He climbed up the tree which stood there and looked inside the room. It looked a boys room. It was a bit messy and some posters hang on the wall. Suddenly a door opened and a Boy walked in. Taemin hid fast behind a big bough. He observed the boy. It had to be the Yukito boy which was the target of his boss´ daughter. Taemin asked himself, why his boss chose such a weak boy, but maybe he didn´t trust Mariah enough to kill someone stronger.

“So he still feel something for his daughter?” He asked himself again. Yukito closed his window and the light turned off. Taemin jumped from the tree and walked back to the mansion of the Okami-Yakuza.

~~~

The next day

 

Yukito woke up, when the sun shone in his room. He slowly opened his eyes. As he sat up and rubbed his eyes, he looked at his watch.

“Oh, crap! I´m late!” He jumped up, put on his school uniform, entered the bath quickly and brushed his teeth and hair. After that he ran down into the kitchen and no one was in there. That wasn´t normal at all. Yukito looked around to find something his mother maybe left for him. And on the fridge hang really a note for him.

“Dear, Yukki.

Mama is at the doctor. Don´t worry too much, okay?

Your bento is in the fridge.

I hope you will have a nice day today!

Mama loves you really much.

Love <3 Mama.

“How embarrassing, mum! I´m not a baby anymore.” Yukito said more too himself. He took his bento and put it into his school bag. He ran out of the house to his school. He just had 10 minutes left to arrive there, so Yukito started running, but his bad condition stopped him already after some metres. He breathed heavily and his legs didn´t move anymore. And then he heard the school bell. He collected all his strength and started to run again. When he was already in the building, he saw his art teacher already walking in the class room. He hurried more and and jumped into class room.

“Ah Nishii, just in time, hm?” His art teacher said, not even looking at him.

“Haha, yeah.” He laughed awkwardly and rubbed his neck as he walked to his seat.

“Everyone! From now on, you will have a new classmate. You can enter the room now.” The art teacher announced and looked at the door. A petite girl entered the room. She looked like porcelain puppet and Yukito felt, when you touched her she would get hurt.

“Introduce yourselves.” The teacher said and poked the girl on her waist. She glared to him and he put his hand away. He looked like he was scared.

“I´m Okami Mariah. Nice to meet you.” She said monotonous and didn´t look at her class. Everyone felt uncomfortable. Mariah spotted a seat and walked to it.

“W-what are you doing?” The teacher yelled after her. She turned her back, her eyes closed, but suddenly she opened them and the teacher jumped back.

“I´m going to my seat. Is that a problem?” She said, now sounding dangerous. Everyone in class got scared at the unknown new classmate. They shivered all, but Yukito was kinda fascinated about her. Maybe his school life wouldn´t be so boring anymore. He smirked to himself and started to look outside the window.

Mariah noticed her 1st official victim and observed him the whole time. She thought about how to get his trust and then slowly destroy him. Then her eyes caught something or better someone on the tree (A/N: a lot of trees appear in that fanfic, LOL). She sighed as she noticed who it was. Her stupid new assistant.

 

Some hours earlier.

Mariah was ordered in her father’s office. Now she stood there in front of his huge desk and waited. Then someone knocked on the door and opened it. It was the boy from yesterday, who brought her her school uniform, which she wore right now. Taemin entered the room and stood right next to her bowing lightly. Her father stood up and greeted both of them.

“So, Mariah. I guess you already know Taemin, right? Let me tell you something about him. He will be your assistant from now on. He helps you with your missions and will give you advice. Of course he also will protect you. As my only child, you are not allowed to die till you got children too, who can take over the Yakuza. Taemin belonged to a Korean mafia-gang which did deals with us. Sadly they all got killed by a stronger mafia-gang and only Taemin survived. I took him with me, because he´s and excellent fighter, spy and pickpocket. The people taught him well. He only shows too much emotions, but as your assistand, I hope he will turn into someone like you.” He sat down again and laid his chin on his hands smiling.

“I don´t need an assistant. I´m also strong without his help.” Mariah walked to the door and already opened it, when Taemin ran to the door and closed her again. She glared at him in disgust.

“Mariah, I wouldn´t oppose me. When I say, he is your assistant, then he is your assistant.” He father´s voice got strongern and stronger for each word he said. Mariah sighed and gave up. She nodded and left the room. Taemin followed her. Such an annoying nuisance. And her father didn´t still trust her.

 

Back to school

 

When Taemin noticed that Mariah looked at him, he waved to her, but she ignored him. Taemin sighed and looked down from his tree. He saw a girl running to the big building. Maybe too late for school. But then Taemin noticed who it was. He smirked and jumped from the tree. Right in front of the girl, who got a shock and jumped back while screaming. She hold her hand on her chest, like she tried to protect her heart.

“Haha. You still acting dumb. You remember me?” Taemin was teasing her and he tilted his head to the side smiling.

“YOU!” The girl yelled as she recognize him.

“Yeah, it´s me. The boy, you thought, who was a girl, Satsuki!”

Satsuki ran past him, into the school building and hoped he didn´t follow her.

“How did he know my name?” She thought as she entered her class room.

~~~

It was the 1st break in school. Yukito was surrounded by his friends and was laughing loudly with them. Suddenly everyone around him got quiet, when they saw Mariah standing next to them.

“Can you please show me the school?” She said emotionless and monotonous.

“What?” Yukito asked confused and looked deep into her eyes.


I´m sooo sorry for letting you wait so long! i tried to write more than usual. I hope you like it all :D oh yeah. I added Taemin and a girl named Satsuki in it. I hope it´s okay for you guys ^-^

Oh yeah, here is my http://www.facebook.com/saskia.isenmann if you wanna add me :3