.

Park Chanyeol, You Make Me Go Crazy

Electroboyz - Ma Boy 2 ft. Hyorin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4xVMtXP8k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On Saturday morning you rolled out of bed and groggily stared ahead. *I hate everything. I’m so tired.* You frowned and groaned as you let yourself fall onto the bed again. You stretched your limbs and rubbed your eyes.

You shot up with a gasp as a realization hit you. * I HAVE A DATE WITH PARK CHANYEOL TODAY!* Your eyes widened. You jumped out of bed and ran into your bathroom. You took a hot shower and dried your hair.

You scavenged your closet for something nice to wear. You didn’t want to look ridiculous on your date! *Wait, what if Chanyeol doesn’t think of this as a date?* You slumped against the wall and bit your thumb nail anxiously. You shook the thought out of your head and continued to look through your closet.

“There’s nothing!” You grabbed onto your hair and grunted. You shot a glance at the clock. “Crap, I’m going to be late!” You slipped into black skinny jeans and threw a pink long-sleeve on. Snatching your bag off your desk, you ran out the door.

---

You stepped out of the bus and headed down to the small coffee shop, Blue Rose. A small bell tinkled as you pushed the door opened. You looked around the vicinity in search of your ‘date.’

“Yejin-ah.” A deep voice called out.

You snapped your head in the direction of the voice. Chanyeol was sitting down at a booth, waving at you.

You felt your cheeks burn and your heart raced. Chanyeol stood up and walked over to you. You looked up at him. “You’re here.” He whispered, somewhat in awe. He was scared you would ditch him. He wanted to hug you but he was afraid he might freak you out.

You shyly bit your bottom lip. “Did I make you wait long?”

“Nah, I just got here too.” He said. “Let’s go order something.” He waved you over to the menu.

You looked up at the menu and tilted your head. *Hmm…* Chanyeol glanced at you and tried to hide his smile. He found it was absolutely adorable how you scrutinized the menu and scrunched up your nose.

“Do you know what you want?” Chanyeol asked softly. You shook your head and frowned. A low chuckle emitted from his throat. “Would you like me to order something for you?”

“Please.” You nodded with a tiny smile.

Chanyeol stepped up to the cashier and cleared his throat. “Hi, I’ll take a cinnamon latté and a honey tea for the lovely lady.” He glanced at you, making your cheeks burn red. You grabbed your wallet from your bag and pulled out a ten dollar bill but Chanyeol was a step ahead of you. He paid for the drinks and led you towards a table.

You frowned and looked at him. “But I had money.”

A mischievous twinkle sparkled in his eyes. “So?” The corner of his lips twitched up into a playful smirk.

You shook your head and laughed. “Aigoo~” The worker came over and placed the drinks on the table. You thanked her and carefully slid your tea towards you. You blew cool air into the steaming cup swirled it. You took a small sip and the warmness filled you.

“Is it good?” Chanyeol asked.

You took another sip and smiled. “Yeah.”

Chanyeol was pleased. “Good.” He cleared his throat and played with his fingers on the table. “What do you want to do next?”

You twirled the spoon in your cup and shrugged. “Wherever is fine.” You said.

“Araso.” He finished the last of his latté and stood up. “Are you ready Miss Kim?” He did a show of bowing. *Oh gosh, she must think I’m a dork.*

You downed the rest of your luke-warm tea and stood up. You curtsied and laughed. “Yes I am.”

----

Chanyeol hopped off the bus and turned back to you. He held his hand out and you grasped it. He helped you down the steps and smiled. You blushed madly and walked ahead. Chanyeol bit his bottom lip and rubbed the back of his neck.

The heels of your boots clicked along the pavement as you walked. Chanyeol caught up with you and shoved his hands into his pockets. He breathed in the autumn air and sighed in content. “So what do you want to do?” He looked down at you.

You tapped your chin and looked around. Your eyes fell on the kayak rental shop. Your face lit up with a smile and you looked up at him. He met your gaze and beamed. The two of you ran towards the shop.

 

 

After hours of kayaking and Chanyeol almost falling into the waters, the both of you walked along the pier. The sun would be setting soon and the sky was painted with shades of pink, purple, orange and blue.

Chanyeol stumbled against the railing and held onto it. “Finally, land!”

You laughed and clutched onto your stomach. You leaned against the railing and stretched your arms out. “Ahh~ The wind feels so nice.” You smiled.

A low grumbled emitted from Chanyeol’s stomach. He clasped his hands over his hard, flat abdomen and looked up with wide eyes. You looked over at him and bit your lip, trying to contain yourself from bursting with laughter.

*! Park Chanyeol get a hold of yourself.* He mentally scolded himself. He felt a warm hand on his bicep and looked up. You were looking at him with a bemused smile on your lips. “Should we go find something to eat?” His cheeks burned in embarrassment as he nodded in response.

Because it was Saturday, the streets of Hongdae were filled with students and adults selling goods underneath plastic tents. Wonderful and warm smells of different foods and treats filled the air. Your eyes sparkled with joy as you took everything around you in. You loved coming here since you were a kid.

People bumped into you and unknowingly pushed pass you. You stumbled back and shot people glares. You felt an arm hook through yours and looked up. The corners of Chanyeol’s pink lips were twitched up into a soft smile. “Don’t get lost.” He murmured.

“A-Araso.” You whispered. You looked at your arm through his. You wanted to jump in circles and squeal like a fangirl. *Compose yourself Kim Yejin.* You cleared your throat and resumed walking along Chanyeol. Out of the corner of your eye you spotted a table full of shiny hair pins and bracelets. “Whaa~” You walked over and pulled Chanyeol with you.

Chanyeol watched your eyes sparkle as you looked at the different objects. He noticed a simple, black headband with silver stars. He grabbed it and put it on you, pushing your bangs back. You looked up at him. “It looks pretty on you.”

You bit your lip. “Doesn’t she look pretty, ahjumma?” Chanyeol turned his head toward the elderly woman sitting in the chair.

She clasped her hands together and beamed. “Your girlfriend looks beautiful!”

Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened to size of saucers. Chanyeol froze and locked eyes with you. *Girlfriend…?* The two of you simultaneously thought. “Here you go.” Chanyeol held out money to pay for the headband.

“Wait.” You caught his elbow. Chanyeol looked at you with a confused expression. You grabbed a brown leather braided bracelet and clasped it around his wrist. “This looks good on you.” You sincerely said.

Chanyeol’s heart thumped against his ribcage and was too distracted to notice you pulling your wallet out. You handed the money to the ahjumma and thanked her. Chanyeol snapped out of his trance. “Yah, why did you pay?!”

You just laughed and hooked your arm through his again. “I’ll let you pay for food!” You exclaimed and led him down the street. Chanyeol looked at your arm and smiled.

----

“So how long have you been dancing?” Chanyeol asked after swallowing his last piece of dukkbokki.

The two of you were sitting on swings at a playground near a middle school. Night had fallen and small breezes would swim by every now and then.

You looked up at the starless sky and thought. “I’ve been dancing since I was five.” You swirled the drink in your cup. “My mom was the most amazing dancer I have ever known. Sometimes I miss her so much it hurts.” You put a hand over your heart.

Chanyeol softened and kneeled down in front of you. He smoothed the back of your head. He felt his heart sink into his stomach when a tear rolled down your cheek. He wiped it away and caressed your cheek. “I’m sure she misses you even more. But no matter what, she’ll always be with you.” He whispered and rested his forehead against yours. He grasped your hands and let you towards the play ground.

You climbed to the top where the slides where and looked down at him. “Just let out all your feelings.” He said. You gave him a questioning look. “Trust me, it works. I do this all the time! Why do you think our school has the most level-headed soccer captain?” He smiled triumph.

You laughed and covered your mouth with the back of your hand. Chanyeol beamed up at you. You let out a deep breath, cupped your hands around your mouth and hollered into the dark sky. You felt relieved and a small weight lifted off your shoulders. Dogs barked in the distance and you and Chanyeol burst out laughing.

“Woah!” Chanyeol dove under the slide and out from your sight.

“Chanyeol!” You dropped to your knees and leaned forwards. You held onto the platform and looked under the playground.

Chanyeol popped out of nowhere. “BOO!” His deep voice made it even more surprising.

You fell back and gasped in shock. You clutched onto your chest and looked at him. “Yah, you scared me. I thought something happened to you.”

Chanyeol stepped closer and grasped your hand. He chuckled and ran his thumb over your knuckles. Your gaze shifted over to his face. He was smiling up at you. You felt as though the air had been taken from you. His smile was so breathtaking. Your heart hammered against your chest and your cheeks turned rosy.

Chanyeol tilted his head to the left and blinked in an adorable manner. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“L-Like what?” You cleared your throat and straightened up.

Chanyeol checked his phone and looked over at you. “I think it’s time to take Miss Kim home now.” He teased.

*Already? I want to spend more time with you.* Your shoulders sagged. “Araso.” You pushed yourself down the slide and followed after Chanyeol.

----

You stood in front of your house and scuffed the sidewalk with the tip of your sparkly boots. “Thanks for walking me home and everything else.” You shyly said.

Chanyeol found it adorable how you couldn’t look at him in the eyes. “No problem. I had a great time.”

“Me too.” You didn’t want the date to end. That was if it was indeed a date. You snapped your head up.

“Go in. It’s cold.” Chanyeol nudged you. “Good night, Yejin-ah.”

You turned around and bumped into his chest. Surprised, Chanyeol caught you around the waist. “Can I ask you something?” You gazed into his eyes. Chanyeol, at a loss for words, nodded. “Was this a date or….?” You didn’t want to finish the rest in fear that he might say no.

*Date?* Chanyeol boldly looked you in the eyes. “Yes, it was.” He whispered.

You felt elated with joy. Your lips stretched into a smile and you wrapped your arms around him. “Good night, Chanyeol.” You placed a small kiss on his soft cheek and ran into your house.

Chanyeol stood there, frozen to his spot. The sound of the door clicking in place made him look up. A huge, bright smile lit up his face. He put his fist to his mouth and tried not to scream like a girl. He calmed himself (he really didn’t) and walked home, whistling a happy tune.

-----

Ever since you and Chanyeol had gone on a date to Hongdae, every Saturday was dedicated to spending time together. Neither of you got tired of it. People thought the two of you were dating and were surprised when they found out you weren’t.

You loved spending time with Chanyeol and he loved spending time with you. Some Saturday’s were spent at the park, or the movies, or local cafes and sometimes even ‘studying.’ The two of you would ditch the books and watch movies instead while trying to cook. There was a time when Chanyeol had burnt the cupcakes and you sprayed him with whipped cream.

 

On a Friday morning, you walked into school only to be bombarded by your friends. They jumped onto you and giggled.

“Yah, you ditched us on Saturday! Again!” Sumin, a girl with short brown hair pouted.

“Were you with Park Chanyeol again?!” Eunji, the friend you had known the longest frowned at you.

You shyly bit your lip and covered your face. “Mianhae!” You opened your locker and retrieved any supplies you needed.

“Traitor.” Sumin and Eunji scoffed and flipped their hair in a joking manner.

Eunji leaned into you and wiggled her eyebrows. “So are the two of you dating?”

You looked at her, face red. You shook your head. “WAE?!” Sumin shouted.

You covered with your hand only to have her bite it. “Ow! You bit me!” You smacked her arm.

“How come he hasn’t asked you out yet?” Eunji asked, genuinely curious. “You two are always together and hang out over the weekend. Why hasn’t he made a move?”

“I don’t know.” You mumbled and hugged your books to your chest.

“Maybe you should make a move first!” Sumin said. “Or else he’ll lose interest.”

“I-I ca-”

“Look alive baby here comes your man.” Eunji winked at you and ran off with Sumin.

*What?* “Boo.” A deep, velvety-smooth voice whispered in your ear. You gasped and turned around, bumping into Chanyeol. “Annyeong~” He smiled.

“Hi.” You breathed out. The bell rang. *Damn.*

Chanyeol pushed himself off your locker and looked at you. “Don’t go anywhere after you finish dance. I want to walk you home. If that’s okay.”

You smiled and nodded. “Yeah. I’ll wait”

“I’ll see you later~” He pinched your cheek and walked away.

----

You exited the gym, tired and hungry. *I want fried rice.* You pouted and slung your bag over your shoulder. Drowsy, you rubbed your eyes and blindly walked down the empty hallway. You bumped into someone and stepped back.

“Here there sleepy head.” A familiar low voice called out. You looked up at Chanyeol who had a smile plastered on his excruciatingly handsome face. He held out a granola bar out to you.

You softened and took the bar. “Thank you.” You ripped it opened and bit into it. The chocolate melted on your tongue.

He stepped to the side and gestured with his hands, “Shall we?” A small laugh slipped from your lips and you nodded.

 

“Good night Chanyeol.” You waved and headed towards your porch.

Chanyeol jumped in front of you and blocked your path. “Not so fast Miss Kim.”

“Wae?” You blinked up at him with curious eyes.

The tips of Chanyeol’s ears turned red along with his face. “Um…I….I want to…”

You stepped closer to him and squeezed his arm. “Chanyeol, are you okay?”

He took a deep breath and looked into your soft, brown eyes. “Tomorrow is our final soccer match. And, well…it’s sort of a tradition that,” He pulled his clean, practice jersey from his bag, “that the player’s girlfriend wear their jersey. For good luck.” He said.

Your breath caught in your throat. *Wait what…* You glanced at the jersey and then back at him. “Girlfriend?”

“You don’t have to.” He lowered his arm.

Before he could put the jersey away. You snatched it from his hand and spread it against your torso. “It won’t make me look fat, right?” You teased.

Chanyeol looked at you and noticed that you were smiling. “You mean…”

You wrapped your arms around his waist and looked up at him. “Yes.”

Chanyeol couldn’t believe it. He was so scared that you would reject him or laugh in his face. His heart was going to shoot out of his chest any second. He encircled his arms around your slim waist and squeezed him.

You pulled away and stared up at him. Chanyeol gently curled your hair behind your ear. “My game starts at six p.m. I can expect to see you there, yes?”

You let your bottom lip slip out from your teeth and nodded. “I wouldn’t miss it.” Your eyes fell onto his lips.

Chanyeol lowered his head and leaned in closer to you. His lips were less than five centimeters away when a shrill ringing broke the mood. Chanyeol realized it was his phone and inwardly groaned. He pulled it out and checked the caller ID.

Princess Baekhyun is calling!

*I’m going to murder him!* He looked down at you and smiled an apology. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He softly pressed his lips against your forehead. “Good night, girlfriend.” He felt immensely thrilled to say that.

You laughed and his bangs out of his face. “Good night, boyfriend.” You unlocked your door and closed it behind you with your foot. With a sigh of content, you slid down the door and clutched Chanyeol’s jersey to your chest.

“Yejin, you home?” A male voice called from the kitchen.

You sprung up and ran into the kitchen. “APPA!” With a squeal, you jumped on him.

----

Fifteen minutes to 6pm, you arrived at your school and searched for a place to sit. You spotted Eunji and Sumin. They waved you over with glowing smiles. You sat in between them and huddled. “Whaa, it’s so cold!” Your breath came out in white puffs.

Eunji rubbed her gloved hands together and nodded in agreement. “Sumin dragged me out here just so she could see Kai!” Sumin stuck her tongue out at her.

You laughed at their childish behavior and heard the cry of a whistle. You looked up and saw your school’s soccer team run out to the field.

Chanyeol looked back and saw you sitting in the bleachers. *It’s amazing how she stands out so brightly.* He smiled and caught your attention. He met eyes with you and gave you a wave along with an adorable smile.

 

You waved back and chewed on your bottom lip. You watched Chanyeol run off and you pumped your fist. *Fighting~*

Eunji gave you a scrutinizing look. “What was that?”

“What was what?” You innocently looked at her.

Sumin gasped and slapped your knee. “Are you two dating?!” You burst into a happy smile and nodded your head.

“Oh my gosh!” The girls squealed and fussed over you.

----

The game ended with the visiting team losing by a large amount of points. Your school’s team lifted Chanyeol onto their shoulders and tossed him into the air. When they put him down, Chanyeol ran over to his coach and jumped him. They hollered and cheered for their win.

You, Eunji and Sumin stood by the big tree near the gates. You glanced around and searched for your boyfriend. *Eeeek! He’s my boyfriend.* You wanted to swoon and fangirl like a total idiot.

Sumin brightened when she saw Kai heading towards the locker rooms. She squealed and jumped. “Bye! I’m gonna go fangirl over Kai!” She grasped Eunji’s wrist.

“And apparently I’m going to go watch her fangirl over Kai.” Eunji rolled her eyes and disappeared with Sumin.

You laughed and shook your head. *They’re so silly.* You heard the click of a camera and a flash and looked up. Chanyeol was walking towards you in his blue and white soccer uniform. You liked the way the thin shirt stuck to his sweaty torso.

“Did you take a picture of me?!” You cried. He nodded with a smile. “Wae?! Delete it!” You tried reaching for his phone but he held it up high. You frowned and stomped your foot. “That’s not fair. You’re like nine inches taller than me!”

Chanyeol bent to your level and pinched your cheeks. “I didn’t know my girlfriend was so childish.” He chuckled. Your cheeks turned warm at his words. You bit your lip and smiled. His face fell. “Why aren’t you wearing my jersey?”

You ed your jacket and showed off the jersey. “It fits me like a dress so I wore leggings underneath.” You beamed up at him.

“Aigoo~ my girl is a shorty.” Chanyeol s his arms around your waist and pulled you close.

You stuck your tongue out at him. “I’m not short. You’re just freakishly tall!” You exclaimed.

“Oh really?” Chanyeol murmured and leaned in. His lips lingered near yours. He fixated his eyes on your lips. “Yejin-ah.”

His hot breath hit your lips. “Mmm?” Your gaze never left his lips.

Without a word, Chanyeol pressed his lips against yours and pulled you even closer, if possible. You squeezed his biceps and kissed him back. A burst of colors exploded in Chanyeol’s mind. His heart happily hummed in his chest. You felt your knees go weak at his breathtaking, mind shattering kiss. You almost swore you saw fireworks go off in your head. You felt Chanyeol nibble on your bottom lip and your lips parted. His warm tongue slipped in and took dominance.

A few moments later, Chanyeol pulled away. His thumb slowly slid across your swollen bottom lip. You shyly covered your face and looked down. He chuckled. “I want to take you out.” You intertwined both of your hands with his and pulled him towards you.

“Araso. Let me go change. I won’t be long.” He placed a chaste kiss on your lips before walking away.

You pulled him back and kissed him. Again and again and again and again. Chanyeol smiled through your lips as you kissed him for the sixth time. “Take it to the locker room, damn.” A voice sneered.

You broke the kiss and looked up. Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun were standing there with joking smirks on their faces. “Aish.” Chanyeol stepped forwards and they ran off, snickering. He rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m going to go change, araso?”

“Araso.” You smiled and lightly pushed him towards the locker rooms. Chanyeol winked at you before disappearing into the hallway. You smiled and bit on your thumb nail. *Aigoo~ Park Chanyeol, you make me crazy.* 

--------------

I hoped you all enjoyed reading my oneshot!

I had a buttload of fun writing this. Although I wanted to throw it out the window at some points.

lol. 

Please do comment! And subscribe!

Have a wonderful day! :D