Anything For You

Anything For You

As the group leader,Doojoon is really worried because currently their team is on the verge of falling apart.All because that one fight that Junhyung and yoseob had.Its been almost a month since that fight and since that the '' new '' Yoseob came and junhyung move out from the dorm.

 Doojoon carefully make a plan that he hope can solve this problem fast,with the help of the other member of course.His plan consist of 4 full phase.About 2 month before Yoseob solo debut,the plan began.

Phase 1 : Find out the true story from both Junhyung and Yoseob sides.

Target : Junhyung and Yoseob

Member : Hyunseung and Gikwang

( Gikwang POV )

'' Aishh,Doojoonie hyung,why ask me.'' i mumble to myself.Well im close to Seobbie but im close to the old him not the new one.Yoon leader said that Seobbie is in the studio,but where is he ? This studio ain't that big,so im supposed to see him the moment i open this door.hmm,where could he be ? Could it be that he's with Tiger hyung ? Nah i doubtt that.because if he's with Tiger hyung that means that Junhyung hyung is there too.We all know that the new Seobbie doesn't really like being in the same room with Junhyung hyung.If i was Seobbie,where would i be? The old Seobbie will always go to the rooftop if there's something bugging him.Yeah,maybe i should try look for him there.As soon i arrived at that  the rooftop i could clearly see that there is someone standing at the edge of the building.wait,just holy ing wait for a second.Is that....SEOBBIE !!  '' HYUNGGGG !!!! '' i scream at the top of my lung.

(Yoseob PoV)

'' What a beautiful day '' i said.i wonder what is he doing right now.Aishh,i should erase him from my mind.Hmm,the view is not so bad either.I was looking down from where i stand when i heard someone screaming my name.Sound like Kiki.Hmm how i miss him.Thinking that it was just my mind playing with me,i shrugged it off and keep looking down.I was tip toeing when i felt someone hugged my waist from behind and pull me back.i was like  WHAT THEF FU- Wait,why is this person crying.'' hey '' i poke that person.''are you okay '' that person just hugged me tighter and said something that i couldnt understand.his cologne was somehow,regular to me.Smells like Kiki.

 Without realising it,my tears just flow down on my cheek thinking how i missed hugging kiki like this.but this stupid image of mine prevent me from doing that.This is my new image and i must keep it.I think i was too deep in my thinking that i didn't notice that the person is looking at me with strange look.After processing my mind for a bit,that person is kiki.Oh My God ! its kiki . That means he see me crying.

   Its not a big deal if i tell my little secret to my bestfriend right?

(3rd person POV)

Finally Yoseob tells kikwang everything from the very beginning till the end,consist of why did he keeps on clinging on to Junhyung,Why did he so willingly change his attitude and image.The only thing that he didnt tell was why did he fight with Junhung.Even Yosoeb doesn't know why .

*meanwhile in Junhyung apartment*

(Hyunseung POV)

'' Well that wasnt so hard to tell is it ? '' i said to Junhyung.He just give me one of his so called scary glare which is not scary at all.

(3rd person POV)

Lets just say that after a lot of yelling,whining,babling and cursing,Junhyung gave up and tell hyunseung everything.Hyunseung just laugh when Junhyung finish telling him everything earning a smack from Junhyung.Satisfied , Hyunseung tell Junhyung that   he need to be back at the dorm by now.However Junhyung doesn't let him go until hyunseung promised that he won't tell Yoseob about this.

 

 

 

 

WELL THAT WAS A LONG ONE (TO ME) THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBER.KEEP ON READING.WHAT IS THE THING THAT JUNHYYUNG TELLS HYUNSEING AND WHAT DID YOSEOB TELL KIKWANG.SHALL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NEH ? GOODBYE THEN :)