unknown.

Anything For You

Phase  2 : Make the two target meet with each other and see their expression.

3rd person POV

Doojoon and the other member manage to put those two in the same room after their dance training.Leaving saying they has shooting together,Junhyung and Yoseob  that were too tired, just let them.completely oblivious that only both of them that were left.After leaving,Doojoon and the others sprint to the security room,trying to see if theres anthing happening between those two.To their disappointment,nothing happened.Junhyung just lay down lifeless while Yoseob issitting on the sofa.Having sharp eye,Doojoon calls Hyunseung to confirm what he saw.To his delight,it is true.What did he see you ask ?

Well,from what they saw,In yoseob eyes there were this faint glint when he look at Junhyung.Its like his eyes is trying to say something.On the other hand,they can see that Junhyung is actually stealing glances toward Yoseob.A hopeful glances.

'' It is time to carry out the third phase guys '' Doojoon announced to the others.

Phase 3 : Make those two talk to each other.

Gratefull that Junhyung is the producer for Yoseob solo debut.It means those two will spend more time together.In which they hope they will talk to each other.They do talk to each other,but only about the solo debut. 

'' I cant take this anymore !!! '' burst Dongwoon.everyone was shock because being the maknae,he rarely get angry.Dongwoon walk out of the studio,went to the recording room.He take the two target to a secluded room at the end of the building and locked them there.

''Both of you has been acting like a child.Even im as the maknae is not like you.You both better work this out and solve your whatsoever problem.If i find out that both of you didnt solve you y problem,i myself will make sure that both of you wont get out of here !! You get that ''  with that the maknae,left them and went to the studio room again only to be met with amused looking member.Who would thought,the maknae has such courage to do that.Even Yoon leader is kind of afraid knowing the rapper can be such a devil if he is angry.

Being both of them silent,the time went really slowly.Junhyung finally gave up,knowing the new Yoseob wont talk to him.It is his fault though.Asking the fake maknae to change and vent out his anger at him without reason.

'' Hey '' Junhyung started.

'' Hey '' Yoseob replied.

'' Im sorry '' said Junhyung.

'' W-what ? '' taken aback with the sudden statement from the rapper.

'' i said im sorry '' Junhyung replied calmly.

'' Why ? '' ask Yoseob after being quiet suddenly.

'' Huh ? Why what ? '' ask the confused rapper.

'' Why did you ask me to change ? Why are you being so angry that day ? '' ask Yoseob with a shaky voice,knowing that soon enough his new image will be destroyed with him crying.

'' Ohh,that.i never meant to ask you to change you know.im just...i dont know.Just dont be shocked with what im going to tell you though. * inhales deeply * Remember that mini concert we had in Seoul ? '' Junhyung ask.Completely oblivious that his cheek is slowly turning pink.

''Yoseob just nodded.Motioning that he knows about it.

'' Well you didn;t do anything wrong actually.I was kind of pissed of that G-gikwang k-kissed you.i think i  was kind of jealous. '' His cheek was obviously pink this time.

Yoseob is shock but he just keep calm. '' Well that didn't explained why you have to be so damn angry at me you know ? i am giving you five minutes of explanation Yong Junhyung. You better make use that 5 minute nicely ''

Junhyung just sighed knowing that even 5 minute is not enough to explained himself. i guess there is only one thing that i can do to explaine my self then.

* again inhales deeply * Junhyung stand up and slowly walk towards Yoseob. im sorry Junhyung mouthed to Yosoeb before he close the gap between him and Yoseob. Yes. He kiss Yoseob.

'' What.Do.You.Think.You.Were.Doing ? '' Ask Yoseob between kisses.

Junhyung let go of Yoseob and look at Yoseob in the eyes.With all the courage he can gather Junhyung manage to tell Yoseob the three words he have been dying to tell.

'' i love you ''  

Yoseob was startled at first but he regained himself and smiled. Junhyung then ask Yoseob why isn't he disgusted or at least surprised.

'' I was.but not because of those three words but because you finally tell me.You know when you are sleeping,your mouth isnt really quiet.I have known your feeling for..... i dont know,almost half a year maybe ? '' Yoseob is smiling when he tell Junhyung this.

'' you know ? Why didn't you tell me earlier ? If you know then why did you let gikwang and doojoon kiss you ? I was this close of killing Doojoon after the concert .Wh- ''

Yoseob was getting really impatient.Even though they just kissed,he misses the feeling of those heart shape lips on his.SO he just kissed Junhyung,keeping him quiet.

It was a kiss that ensure their feeling for each other.Suddenly Yoseob let go.Feeling confused he look at Yoseob.

'' i love you too '' 

Junhyung was surprised at the sudden confession.Feeling the heat is creeping on his cheek,he turns to look at somewhere else beside Yoseob.

'' Awww,my Junnie is blushing '' Junhyung blushed even more hearing that statement. 

'' i think i know how to change my cute little Junnie here,because obviously im the only cutest member here '' Junhyung turned to  Yoseob only to meet his lips.Well he cant say no to that don't he. Yoseob hand wonders to junhyung back making Junhyung gasp and opened his mouth giving the opportunity to Yoseob to slip his tounge.Finally had his mind on the right track,he fought fiercely leaving no chance for Yoseob to dominate.Panting when they released each other,they were shocked hearing clapping and cheering.

Darn those guys !!! Junhyung thought to himself. 

'' Yah maknae,how dare you locked us here ! '' Upon hearing this,Yoseob kiss him again. Receiving it Junhyung sit back and grinned to himself like a mad man.

'' Well that end nicely wasn't it '' said the leader.

That day end nicely except the part where Junhyung get jealous because Doojoon hugs Yoseob.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

  

 

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!