CHAPTER 3

Dancing in the Rain

 

Yaya POV

 

Kyaa~ Ottoke? I’ve never been this close with Himchan oppa. What if I make some embarrassing moments in front of him?

“Urm, could you wait for me at the rest room? I’ll go find a suitable dress for you to wear at the dressing room” Himchan oppa speak after being silent.

“Oh, okay…” I nodded.

As he goes to the dressing room, I make a call to Tia to inform my situation.

“Tia, what do I do? I’m with Himchan oppa right now!!!” I’m almost screaming to her.

“What happened??”

“Himchan oppa spilled an orange juice for the second time. And now, he is accompanying me to the rest room to change my dress.”

“Yaya, you should take this opportunity to get to know him and be his friends!” Tia sounded really excited.

“I know. Tia, please give me some strength~”

“No need to worry. I know Himchan oppa is a nice guy.”

“Ne… Arasseo. Okay, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay. Bye~”

Aigoo. Where is Himchan oppa? Is he abandoning me here?

 

Himchan POV

Hmm, how could I make a mistake just now? Plus, I did embarrass her. If I’m not mistaken, she was just performing a musical just now. I think she is my junior and not debut yet. And she was with another girl in the musical too. What is her name? I think its Tia; also my junior during my high school. This is interesting. Look like we have some connection.  

Suddenly my hand phone is ringing. Ah, it is Youngjae.

“Yes Youngjae?”

“Hyung, where are you? We need you now. We’ll be performing later!”

“Arasseo. I’ll be back in another 10 minutes. Wait for me.”

“Don’t take too much time. Okay!” stressed him.

“Okay.”

What’s up with him? I think there are still 30 minutes until our turn to perform. Plus, we already had our rehearsal this evening. He is weird.  But, never mind. I should finish this matter first.

At the dress room

“Hello girl. This is the only dress that I found. Go and change quickly.”

“Arasseo…” said that girl in lower tone.

And, I noticed something. Why didn’t she looking straight and my face and always talking in such a lower tone? I think her voice is quite loud during the musical. She is also weird. After waiting a few minutes, she walks out from the changing room.

“Uhmm, is this fits me nicely?” She asked me.

“You look just fine already. Let’s go out now. I have to perform later.”

“Ahh~ sorry for taking your time.”

“No need to say sorry. Actually, I’m the one at fault. I didn’t realize about it. Sorry again.”

“By the way, what is your name?”

“I am Yaya. I am a trainee here for a year.”

“I see. I watched your musical just now and you are really talented. I’m sure you’ll be debuting soon.”

“Thank you sunbae. I’ll work harder!”

“Ahh~ No need to call me sunbae. Just call me Himchan oppa. By the way, if you’re meant to meet me somewhere either inside or outside the building, you can greet me. Maybe we could hang out for dinner some time.”

“Really??” suddenly, I heard her high tone.

“Yes, sure. Now, let’s go.”

“Okay, oppa. Uhmm, wait oppa. Actually I want to say something to you.”

“What is it?”

“Uhm… uhm.. Actually.. I… had…”

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. Who is it again?

“Hyung, ppali! Yongguk hyung already gone mad!”

“Aishhh, you’re so noisy. We still have 20 minutes, right?”

“Ahh. I know but you still need to be with us right now.”

“Okay.. okay..”

“Sorry again. Youngjae was calling me just now. What is it that you want to tell me?”

“Never mind that. I’ll tell you again next time.”

“You better tell me when we’re meeting again next time.”

“Ne..”