CHAPTER 2

Dancing in the Rain

Yaya POV

Today is the TS Talent Time Night. I am ready for my musical. Since, my group is the first group to perform, I am quite nervous especially when Himchan oppa is going to watch my acting too. Whatever it is, I need to show my skill and show it to him so that he will remember me. 


“Yaya, are you ready? We’re the first one. Hwaiting!” Said my best friend; Tia. She is also a trainee at TS Entertainment and she was the one that greet me during the orientation day. Until now, she is becoming my best friend and she also knows the fact that I really like Himchan oppa. 


“Kyaaa~ I’m nervous. Ottoke??” I feel like it’s been a burdensome to me since I am the heroin for this musical. 


“Don’t worry. I know you can do it.” Tia is calming me. There is no word coming out from me. I just nodded and smile to her. 


Then, the musical is starting. I could see all of TS Entertainment family faces, the CEO, managers, SECRET sunbaenim, B.A.P sunbaenim and of course HIMCHAN oppa. His eyes gaze is fixed to our musical but I don’t know he was focusing to whom. Is it me? Kekeke~


After 15 minutes performing, I went to dressing room to change my outfit. I am wearing a black mini dress with a red big ribbon on it. It is cute dress that I bought when I went shopping with Hyo Sung unnie. She was the one that recommended that dress since she said Himchan oppa’s favorite colour are black and red. Hopefully, it is a good sign that I could start talking with him today. OMG! I am so nervous!


After changing, I get some drinks to lessen my nervous. As I am searching for him, someone was hitting on me. I was so shocked and embarrassed since the person’s drink is spilling on me and his hands were touching my chest. Wait. Where is it? CHEST??!! This person really getting on my nerves! As I want to shout to that person, I realize that he is Himchan. Wait. Who is it again? HIMCHAN OPPA??!! OMG! I want to faint right now. 


“Sorry.” Himchan’s first word to me.


“Are you okay?” He is asking me again as I didn’t give any reaction to him. 


“Hello??” He is waving his hands on my face. That time, I realize that moment. As I am looking around, everyone nearby are looking towards us. 


“Ahh.. That’s okay,” I said in lower tone. 


“Let me bring you to the rest room. You need to change your dress as its spill with orange juice.” He explains to me.


Okay. I remembered. He was spilling the orange juice on me for the second time. Is this fate or what? Then, I nodded to him as I see his face looks really guilty. 


Then, both of us are on our way to the rest room.


Someone’s POV

“Hyung, if you want to save her, then go. Don’t just standing here and look at them,” Zelo is whispering to me. 


“Naah~ I don’t dare. Besides, I know he will take her somewhere later,” My eyes still fixed at both of them. The scenario really makes me startled. What is most important is, Himchan’s hand is on her chest. I feel like I want to punch Himchan on his face.


“Hyung~~ Don’t put that face. If you like her, then go and tell her!” This time Zelo raise his voice a little bit. 


“It’s none of your business. Go and play with Jongup.” I am really not in the mood to chat with Zelo right now. 


“Okay. I am sulky with you. I won’t talk to you for a week!” Then he go away to find Jongup. 


Aigoo~ My mind went crazy. Confess to her or not? But I don’t have the courage to tell her. I’ve been looking for her since the first time I watched her practicing next to our practice room. I really admire her sincerity during training and sometimes I was motivated by her willingness to learn harder. She is also one of the best trainees at TS Entertainment. I would like to have a duet with her someday. Let’s just wait for that moment to come. 


“Yah! Here you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere. When I was asking Zelo, he just said that he didn’t know who you are. Are you guys fighting again? Anyway, let’s join us inside. I heard that beautiful In Na is going to perform after this.” Ahh.. It is Daehyun; my one and only love (as said by Babys)


“Okay. Let’s go.” Then, both of us are entering the hall again.