[SC] Hidden History

Our deer, Yoona

[Special Chapter] : Hidden History 

 

 

“Guys! I have something to announce!”

All the twelve men gathered in their living room as they stare at their manager curiously.

“What? Are you getting married hyung?” Baekhyun shouted, causing EXO to erupt into laughter as their manager tries to maintain a calm expression.

“I’m not… I’m married already~”

“To who, hyung?” This time Chanyeol ask while laughing along with Chen.

“I’m married to my job! And I even have twelve kids to take care of! Aish~ Stop bullying me~ Let me talk~” The manager starts to pout as EXO just laugh and decides to listen.

“Arasso, hyung~ You can talk now.” Suho shows a thumb up while their manager just smiles in relieved.

 

“You can come in now~”

The twelve pair of eyes widen in shock the moment they see a familiar figure in front of them.

“Yoona-noona/Yoona/ Yoong?” Their mouth open wide due to the presence of the famous figure.

“Yes, this is SNSD’s Yoona-sshi~ She will be living with us for the next few months or maybe more due to some circumstances.”

“Yeay!!!! She’s living with us!” EXO cheered as they ran to her for a hug.

“STOP!”

“WHY?”

“She’s uhh…” The manager look at Yoona as Yoona flashes him a reassuring smile.

“I can take it from here… Thank you oppa~”

“Okay~ You can proceed.”

“What is it, Yoona noona?” Sehun ask cutely while Yoona just flash him a soft smile.

“Well, I’m currently pregnant.”

 

“. . . ”  Silence engulf the room as the twelve boys just stare at Yoona in surprise.

“WHATTTTT?”

“YAH! MANAGER HYUNG, IS IT YOUR BABY?”

“OH MY GOODNESS! NO WONDER YOU’VE HARDLY COME TO LOOK AT US THESE PAST FEW MONTHS!”

“OH MY NOONA!”

“MY BELOVED NOONA”

“WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU MANAGER HYUNG!”

 

“Wait, wait… Before you guys suspect anything. This baby isn’t his. This baby belong to someone else~” Yoona uttered as her eyes lingers on a certain guy among the twelve.

“Oh well, that’s what she said. I gotta go now. Take good care of her! Arasso?” The manager then leave Yoona with the twelve boys as his eyes also landed on one of them.

 

‘Hopefully, this is better than parting you two. Fortunately, the company is good enough to slip this away.’ The manager thought as he leave the dorm.

 

“So, noona~”

“Yes, Baekhyunnie?”

“How many months are you already?”

“3 to 4 months?”

“Omo! We are going to be an uncle~” Chanyeol cheered as Yoona just laugh.

“Of course~ I guess, please take good care of me.” Yoona bows politely as they bows back.

“Welcome to the family. Let me show you to your room~” Suho grab Yoona’s back as he lead the way.

 

Amidst the commotion, a certain guy lands his gaze on the doe-eyed girl.

‘I’ve missed you… my wife… How come you never told me you are pregnant? Oh my… How long must it have been since I last left the house?’

He sighs as he walks and joins s in touring the dorm with Yoona.

.

.

.

Time passes by…

Yoona’s tummy starts to get bigger. Fortunately her group, SNSD is on hiatus for a while except for the active TaeTiSeo. Even though EXO is busy with their career at the peak, they still try to take good care of Yoona. However, until now they still could not figure out who is the father. Yoona is too secretive. Even if they ask, Yoona will still answer that they had reasons why they are not living together for the time being.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry for I’m unable to protect you, my dear wife. I love you and our baby with all my heart. Sleep well. Good night, my wife… Yoona.” He softly kisses her forehead before he stand up and leave the room after looking at her sleeping.

 

Yoona, on the other hand is not actually sleeping. She open her eyes slowly as her tears roll down her cheek. She touches her warm forehead where her husband leaves his soft kiss while smiling to herself.

“I love you too, my husband… I’m sorry for coming too sudden like this… Good night, hubby ah~” Yoona slowly closes her eyes as she put one hand on her tummy.

“I shall protect our baby well…” Yoona smile as she falls asleep.

.

.

.

“Noona~ Wake up~ It’s time for breakfast~” D.O slowly knock on the door, revealing Yoona with a motherly smile.

“Ah, Kyungsoo ah… Good morning~” Yoona greeted with a cheerful smile.

“Noona, you must rest. I’ll come and bring the food to you.”

“It’s okay… I can still walk. Besides, the baby wants me to exercise.” Yoona smile as she softly caresses her tummy whereas D.O just stares at her with a meaningful smile on his face.

“Okay, if that’s what you want. I’ll go back to the kitchen while you get ready~” D.O smile as Yoona softly nodded and walk back inside her room.

 

“Is Yoona… Yoona noona okay?” Chen ask D.O with concern written on his face.

Suho eyed him curiously even though his face just shows his usual silly expression.

“She’s fine Chen Chen… Don’t worry. The doctor told me yesterday she’s fine and the baby is fine too.” D.O flashes his assuring smile at s as each of them return his smile.

“I’m glad to hear that. But, I wonder where the father is?” Sehun ask curiously.

“I’m the father.” Kris smile as he shows his fatherly smile.

“Yah~ Don’t joke~ You’re our father.” Tao shows an annoyed face.

“I think that doesn’t matter now. All that matters is we can protect her in this dorm. She should be fine.” Suho uttered as the members nodded along.

“Why don’t we be the father of the baby for now?” Luhan said excitedly.

“Yeah, I think we are the most suitable! The twelve fathers! Yehet~” Sehun joined in.

“EXO! WE ARE ONE! LET’S PROTECT YOONA AND THE BABY!” The twelve guys cheered together as they parted ways to do their task for the day.

 

One of them have this hidden guilt inside his heart. He could feel his eyes filled with tears as he stares longingly at the room Yoona is sleeping.

‘I’m sorry, my wife… Why you don’t allow me to say that I’m your husband let alone the father of our child? Why do you care so much of my career? I care more about you and our child.’

He wipe his tears away as he walk to do the task that he is instructed to do.

 

“Even if it’s like this… I’m happy… At least I get to see you…”  Unknown to his husband, Yoona sneakily take a peek through the door as she watch her husband sad face. 

“Please… don’t get mad at me for coming here…”

.

.

.

Time passes by, everyday EXO showers Yoona with their fatherly love. Yoona have reaches her nine months as she starts to rest on her room while EXO always come and take care of her.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Yoona’s loud voice alarmed the twelve men as they ran towards Yoona room as fast as they could.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun ask worriedly.

“I think I’m about to give birth!” Yoona answer in a rush as she tries to calm herself with D.O help.

“Breathe noona… Breathe…”

 

“Ambulance said they are stuck in traffic.”

“MWUH! HOW CAN THEY BE LATE IN TIMES LIKE THIS! MY BABY! MY BABY!”

The eleven pair of eyes stare at the most panic guy among them.

“Your baby?”

“I knew it…” Suho muttered as he’s the only one who always notice Chen worried look on Yoona.

Yoona look at his husband with a longing gaze.

“Yeah, she’s my wife and the baby she’s carrying is our baby…”

“KIM JONGDAE, IS THIS TRUE?”

As they were about to flood the moment with questions, Yoona shouted again and make the twelve men starts to get worried.

“MANAGER’S HERE!” Kris shouted as Chen quickly looks at Yoona.

 

“LET ME EXPLAIN LATER. FOR NOW, I NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!” Chen quickly rushes to Yoona and lifts her and ran towards their company car.

.

.

.

“Chen Chen, we really did not expect this…” Xiumin patted Chen’s shoulder while waiting for Yoona outside the labour room.

“Don’t worry… Both of them is going to be fine…” Luhan softly flash an assuring smile at Chen.

 

“Hyung… I’m sorry… I’m sorry… Both of us are sorry… For not telling…” Chen look at the two eldest guy in their group as they hug him.

“It’s okay Chen ah… We understand…” Suho smile at him.

“But, why do you have to keep your marriage and even worst your baby as secret?” Kris ask bluntly, which causing Chen to sigh.

“It’s because…. of our group?”

“Huh?”

“We married secretly as we only registered our marriage without any wedding ceremony.”

“Ohh…”

“I… didn’t even know she had our baby… We part ways after spending some quality time together. I still remember I came back home with a heavy heart due to our life. We always live apart from each other and meet each other during our free day. I… didn’t even know she had been pregnant since the last day I met her…”

“What, why?”

“Baekhyun… The company forbids us to meet each other for a while. It hurts me as much as it hurts her… If I knew, she’s pregnant… I wouldn’t even allow her to live apart from me… I love her…”

“This is unexpected… Chen ah…”

“Of course… I also don’t know how we ended up marrying each other… But, all I know is that… I love her… I love my wife, Kim Yoona… and our baby…”

 

The doctor then came out with unreadable expression.

Chen quickly ran towards the doctor.

“Doc, how’s my wife? Our baby?”

The doctor looks at Chen as he answers.

“Congrats, Mr.Kim… You have healthy twins! Two boys.”

Chen crumbles as he falls down to the floor with tears flowing out non-stop.

“Thank you doctor… Thank you…”

“But…”

“But, what?”

“Mrs. Kim is unstable now… She lost a lot of blood and she’s unconscious now…  Please stay by her side until she wakes up.”

 

“Chen ah, be strong…”

.

.

.

“Yoona, my wife… Please wake up… I’ve always wanted to be by your side like this… I’ve always wanted to be the one who take care of you… I’ve always wanted to be the first to share this happy news with you… I love you, Yoona. Thank you for giving birth to such beautiful pair of twins. Please be strong… Don’t leave us…”

Chen firmly grasp Yoona’s hand as he kisses her hand softly.

“I don’t know what will happen to me if you are gone from my side… Please stay alive and don’t leave me…”

 

Slowly, Yoona open her eyes as she gain her conscious. She smiles as she notices her husband is by her side. Softly, Yoona ruffles Chen’s hair as she flash a smile at Chen who is filled with tears.

 

“Yoona! You’re awake!”

“I am… Jongdae ah, what are you doing here? What if they see this?”

“Hush… Yoona… It’s okay…. They already know.”

“Wait, what about our baby?”

Chen smile as Yoona mention their baby.

“Thank you for giving birth to twins, two healthy boys.”

“Mwuh! Oh my… Jong Dae ah~”

“Yes, Yoong?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you~”

“It’s okay, Yoona… I understand… Thank you for living with us these past few months.”

Both Yoona and Chen envelope each other into a warm embrace as they cries in happiness. They have been apart for too long.

 

“WE ARE HERE!” Baekhyun cheerfully smile as he pushes the two babies in the ‘baby cart’ (I don’t know what it’s called) towards the pair.

“They have wanted to see their beautiful parents.”

“Oh my~ Look! Jongdae~ Your kids have both of your features.”

“Yeah! They have beautiful forehead and deer-like eyes like their mother.” Luhan commented.

“Don’t forget the corner of their mouth which similar to their father~” Sehun added.

“Also! Omo~ Their eyelashes is so long and thick like their father~” D.O happily smile as the Yoona and Chen holds their babies for the first time.

 

“Kim YoonJae and Kim YoonDae, thank you for coming into our life. We are your father and mother~” Chen smile as he kisses Yoona’s forehead and his babies.

“How did you come up with that name?”

“Combine yours and mine~”

“That’s nice name… I love you~ My babies and you, my husband!”

“Me too~ Let’s live together from now on!” Chen flashes a smile as both of them kisses their babies.

 

Sehun : Aww~ I’m jealous! I wanna get married too~

Xiumin : Me too~ Where’s my mermaid?

Kris : Ah~ I should get married first~

Suho : Yah~ What about me? I’m near thirty now~

Luhan : Yah! The three of us are even nearer to thirty compared to you! Aww~ Should I get married too?

D.O : I wish I’m married too~ I wanna take care of my wife like how I take care of Yoona noona~

Baekhyun : Will Taeyeon noona accept me?

Chanyeol : What about me? Does Dara noona finally notice me?

Lay : Where’s my girl who likes unicorn~

Tao : Omo~ I should bring their kids to Namsan tower when they grew up~

Kai : Omo Yoona noona~ My eternal idol~ Please be happy~


Author’s Note:

Oh my! I honestly did not think of writing Chen as the husband xDD

Well, kekeke

Should I make another ChenYoon chapter which tells what happen before this? :3

Honestly, this is supposed to be my new fanfic with non-idol storyline or something.

But, I ended up making it a LONG one-shots here!

I’m back anyway :*

Sorry for my sudden notice earlier.

 

Anyway, please leave comments! Thanks for the subscribe and upvotes <3

 

MyDanbo <3