Chapter 2

Reset Your Heart

Sohyun and Doojoon finally arrived in front of Sohyun's house. Its big enough compared to other house on that housing complex. Right beside sohyun's house was Doojoon's house. Their bedroom were facing each other.

"Want to drop in?"Sohyun asked Doojoon from the car's window.

"Maybe later"said Doojoon "I've some works waiting"

"Okay. But you can come here anytime you want"said Sohyun

"All right. But, you must serve me delicious food every time I come!"

"You're really! Just go!!"Sohyun said while crossing her arms.

"Bye! Don't miss oppa, okay?"Doojoon shouted and bring his car out of Sohyun's yard. Sohyun smile at Doojoon's attitude.

'I think I like you, oppa"Sohyun said quietly.

***

Sohyun get into her house lazily. She pushes the door's bell over and over until a maid opened the door for her.

"Ms. Kwon! Omo! I'm sorry"The Maid said and bowed to Sohyun.

"You're over reacting! Never mind... Now stand up! Straight!"Sohyun said and walk with expressionless face.

"Where's mom?"

"Madam is on the living room, miss"Sohyun then walk to the living room, searching for her mom.

"Mom!" She shouted happily and running towards her mother

"Omo! Sohyunie! I miss you so much!"Mrs. Kwon replied and hug Sohyun "my kid, you grow up so fast! Why you never come on christmas and summer holiday? How's Jiyoon doing?"Her mother asked her nonstop. Sohyun giggled and rolled her eyes.

"One by one, mom! Actually, eonni and I were really wants to meer you at christmas. But, we're scared with dad"Sohyun lowered her voice a bit. "Oh mom! Where's dad?"

"I'm here. Now, sit down first"

"Dad! What you wan-"her dad cut her question.

"Sit down. NOW"her dad told her again. Sohyun's lowered her head. Didn't dare to stare at her father. She hate this. Really. She can't even talk. No one help her, even her mother. 'I wish Jiyoon eonni were here'she thought sadly.

"Where's Jiyoon?"Her father ask coldly.

"She is busy. She can't make it to come here"

"Busy? What a joke! Did she busy entertaining mens on club? Dancing? Singing?"

"Don't talk bad about my eonni!"Sohyun yell at her father.

"Sohyun-ah..."Her mother calming her down.

"So, now you're dare to yell at your own father? Woah... That girl teach you right, huh?"Ask her father again.

"I want to get back to California! I hate you!"Sohyun yell and stand up, start taking up her -already pack up- things.

"No you can't! You should stay here! Until I give you permissions to meet you eonni. Don't believe it? Try it then. I have many people, Sohyun-ah. I can simply told them to do something at your lovely eonni..."Her father smirk at her.

"Yeobo..."Her mother tried to calming down her dad.

"What do you want? Tell me!"Sohyun asked her father.

"Well, you know, I'm getting old now. No one will commands my company if I'm die."

"You can ask Jiyong to do that."Sohyun quickly tell her father.

"No. Jiyong already been a succes doctor at Canada. And that Jiyoon, we all now she can't. My only hope, is you Sohyun-ah."Her father hold her hand tightly. Its warm. Its been a long time she felt her father's hand."You'll starting learn bussiness management. I already enter you on a bussiness special school. I found a private teacher for you."

"Dad... I don't want. I don't like bussiness management"

"You don't like bussiness management? So what you like, Sohyun-ah? You wants to be a doctor like your oppa?"Her mother asked her.

"Is that true, Sohyun-ah? You wants to be a doctor?"Her father asked her again.

"No. I don't want to be a doctor like Jiyong oppa. I want to be like Jiyoon eonni. I want to dance like her. I want to sing like her-" 'slapp!!'Her father slapped her face.

"Omo yeobo!"Her mother shouted.

"There's no way you'll be like your eonni. She is surely a bad influence for you. From now on, you've to listen at my word. Now, you've to meet the private teacher I searched for you!"Her father shouted at her. Sohyun's face show no expressions, but deep in her heart, she feel it. It more hurts than the slap at her face. "Gayoon-ssi, please come here"suddenly an young women come in to their living room.

"Annyeong haseyo, Heo Gayoon imni-"

"I need to go now."Sohyun stand up and take her guitar with her.

"Kwon Sohyun! Don't you have any attitude?"Her father shouted angrily at her. But she pretend to not hear it, and keep running out of her house. She finally arrived at a park near her house, there's no much people there at the time. She then took out her guitar and start singing.

***

Dongwoon just done his work to deliver milk at people's house. There's one milk left, his boss gave it to him as a bonus. Suddenly, he heard a singing voice from a park. He feel interest at the voice and walk towards the park.

'Who's voice is that?'Dongwoon's tought while walking towards the voice. He then found a girl, singing an english song with pink guitar. He don't know what the lyrics mean, but he sure, it must be very deep. He then obverse the girl's face.

'She's cute! And beautifful!'He tought again while smiling. Suddenly the girl cried. He feel guilty towards the girl.

'Why is she cried? Do she have a hard problem?'Again he think about that girl. He then look at his milk and smile. He took out a memo from his bag and a pen. He then write something at the memo, then put the memo at the milk's bottle. He slowly walking towards the girl from behind, and put the milk beside the girl. That girl seems didn't realize him. So he run back to his first place, watch the girl again, and slowly walking to his house.

-Don't cry. Everything gonna be allright :) DW-

TBC~

A/N : finally an updates :) sorry for this lame chapter o:) sorry for any grammar mistakes. If there something in this fic bothered you, please kindly say that on the comments box. I'll try my best to improve it :) thanks :D