Chapter 1

Reset Your Heart

Sohyun look at her watch over and over. Then she took out her cellphone, calling her mom. After a long wait, her mom finally answer her call.

"Hell-"

"Mom! Where the hell is the driver?!!"Sohyun yelled at her mother.

"Yah! Who are you yell at! Calm down a bit can't you?"said her mother.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, mom... But, you now, its been hours since I'm arrive at Seoul! But no one came to take me home..."

"Really? But your father already told him to pick you up..."

"Him? Who's him, mom? I thought you'll send our driver to pick me up"

"No, honey, listen. Your dad is asking the driver to take him somewhere. Since Mr.Jang, dad's driver take a vacation for a month, so we just have 1 driver left. Now, just sit and wait for the person that your father told to pick you up, okay?"

"But mom, who is the person? How I supposed to recognize him?"Sohyun asked in frustation.

"Well, he is your favorite oppa"her mother gave her a little hint.

"Favorite oppa? Jiyong oppa? B-but Jiyong's still at Canada, right? Do dad told him to return to Seoul,too?"

"Jiyong? This girl is surely crazy! Since when he is your favorite oppa,huh? Aish... That's it! I'll hung up, okay? Annyeong!"her mother quickly hung up the phone.

"Wh-what?! Mom!! Mom! You're really... Aishh!!"Sohyun put her phone back to her bag. Her face show nothing but frustation. People who pass by on the airport look at her with confuse expressions. Some even shaking their head. Sohyun feel disturbed by their attitude.

"What are you looking at?! Wanna die?!"Sohyun yell at a kids that looking at her.

"Hei, don't be so rude,miss..."suddenly a tall man approach her.

"Who are you?"

"So, you're already forget about me, huh?"the man gave her a little smirk.

"Tsk! I don't want to play 'do you remember' game with a stranger!"Sohyun said carelessly while crossing her arms.

"You're waiting for someone to pick you up,right?"The man raised his eyebrows at Sohyun.

"Y-you! Are you a stalker?! Jesus christ! Seoul isn't safe anymore... I want to get back to California! Aissh... How is this? Please don't do something ba-"

"Calm down, miss! Your dad told me to pick you up"he said while smiling.

"My dad? But, mom said my favorite oppa will pick me up... Do you?"

"I don't know if I'm your favorite oppa... But you used to follow me everywhere on our childhood..."

"Childhood? So, y-you are? Doojoon oppa?!"Sohyun asked him with suprised face. She couldn't believe that her childhood friend grow up like a man.

"Yeah... I'm Doojoon. Suprised?"

"y-you! Waaa~ You look so different now! Did you do some surgery?"

"Surgery what?! Aishh... This girl is so cheeky! Don't you know what grow up means? Yeah... I know I grew more handsome. And you? Look like you didn't grow up even more. Look at this shortie fatty!"Doojoon said while pointing his finger at Sohyun.

"Wh-what?! Shortie fatty?! Yah~ what your mouth! Look at my body! Its a lot curvier, okay?"Sohyun said while do a model's pose.

"Yeah whatever! Even a boy is a lot curvier than you! Don't you know? Seoul has a lot y girl now... Don't even think that you're the iest one, Sohyun-ah"Doojoon patted her head.

"What? You- aishh!! Let's go home!"Sohyun said while walking and leaving Doojoon behind.

"Yah~wait for me..."Doojoon run after her and grab her wrist. Sohyun's face become so red because of that. On their way, they talk so many things about their childhood. Sometimes they fight about little things, and suddenly burst of laughter because their attitude. Sohyun look at Doojoon secretly, and her face became as red as tomatoes again when remember how Doojoon grabs her wrist so gently. She know she already grew some feelings toward Doojoon.

 

TBC~