Searching for you

364 Letters

 

Today's Sunday. Waking up at 3am and only get to sleep for 4 hours is normal to me now. I'm tired but since I vowed to work hard for my fans and that one person, I don't mind. 
 
I walked downstairs to find Suho Hyung gulping down a water bottle. I walked towards the fridge and look for the milk carton. 
 
"Everything's okay, Hyung?" I was curious. Yesterday he looked frustrated and stressed but now he just look worn out and...sad?
 
"Yeah, everything's okay." I watch him as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before releasing it from his mouth. He looked horrible. Those dark circles under his eyes looked really bad. 
 
I put the milk carton on the table and pulled out a glass to pour the milk into. "Are you sure? You look horrible."  
 
Suho laughed at this. Maybe that wasn't the right word to say.
 
"Thanks." He scoffed before sending a light punch on my shoulder. He sure is bipolar. I stared bewilderedly at him and let out an awkward laugh before finishing my glass of milk. 
 
"I'm going to hit the shower now." I said after washing the glass I used earlier.
 
 
 
 
Today's the day. We're going to our fansign after we finish recording this energy drink CF. 
 
I am going to ask everyone's full name. Who knows. That person might be here. Operation find out who's KJN; START!
 
"Chanyeol, come here! We need to retouch your makeup and record your solo part!" 
 
Let's finish this! I hope you're here, KJN. "Park Chanyeol, Fighting!" I did a small fist pump and ran to the stylist noona.
 
 
"Great job! Please take care of us!" We all clapped and bowed before going to our dressing room. Today's recording was going smoothly and the producernim was happy because we didn't make many mistakes.
 
"Listen up guys, we have one more schedule after this. Go grab your bags! Come on! Chop chop!"
 
We arrived at the fansign. Many people came and I am so happy. We came out from the van and head towards our dressing room. 
 
"10 minutes!" Our manager Hyung announced, signaling we're going to start the fansign in 10 minutes. 
 
"Sehun ah, we need to retouch your makeup! You too, Suho!"
 
I looked at myself at the mirror. Puffing out my cheeks while patting it. I need to eat more. I look so thin. 
 
"2 minutes guys!"
 
Let's do this. Park Chanyeol, FIGHTING!