Hello, how are you?

364 Letters

 

"Chanyeol, here's your mails!" It's here! I shut my laptop and put it away. "Okay, Baek. Coming!" 
 
Baekhyun and the others were at the living room. I saw Baekhyun with a basket full of letters and some package standing near the fireplace as the others sat on the couch.
 
Upon seeing me coming, Baekhyun ushered me to take a seat as soon a possible. 
 
"Now here is today's letters." He threw the letters that is securely tied together so they won't fly off different directions to each of the members. Each of the member's names are attached to it to ease the confusion of which letter is who's and so on. 
 
"Oh, and there's a package for Jongin." He eyed the package before squinting his eyes at him. "What did you order this time?" 
 
"Nothing..." Jongin shrugged as he took the package away from Baekhyun.
 
Since today is Saturday, Baekhyun is in charge of the mails and all those tying and labeling letters.  Sehun will be in charge on Monday, Suho on Tuesday, Kyungsoo on Wednesday, me on Thursday, Jongin on Friday, Baekhyun on Saturday. On Sunday, we'll battle it out to decide who's in charge.
 
Suho sighed as he rubbed his temple. Clearly frustrated by something. "I'm going out to meditate or something. I need fresh air." I wonder what's going on.
 
"Bring back something to eat, 'kay Suho?" Baekhyun pushed our leader out of the house. 
 
"Well, I'm going upstairs now!" I announced as I sprinted upstairs.
 
 
I shut my door close and plopped into my bed. Searching and searching for that specific letter. 
 
Aha! Found it.
 
That envelope. That envelope I look forward to everyday. That soft pink pastel colored envelope, that neat writings, that everything. 
 
I carefully tear the envelope open. It's the 330th letters. Yes, I do keep count of the letters I get and I keep all of the letters from this person (not just this person's letters, I kept others too).
 
Dear Park Chanyeol,
 
Hello, how are you? It's always a good time to write letters to you because by that I can express my support.
 
If I am right, this is the 300th letter I've sent to you. 300 days, 300 letters, and God knows how many minutes or hours to write. But as I say, It's always a good time. I enjoyed it.
 
I heard EXO is going to have a world tour. Congrats! Don't tire yourself. Rest! Rest! Rest! Rest well and eat well! 
 
I don't know if you keep count, or even read my letters. Just know that I will always support you. Through hard or good times, I will always support you. 
 
Work hard as always. Be healthy and rest well. 
 
Your daily letters, supporter, and fan, KJN.
 
 
I closed my eyes as I vowed to work harder and be better. That's what I always do everytime I finished reading the letter. 
 
I don't know who's this person. This person only gave their initial!  KJN. K for Kim? Kang? It could be anyone! And could be anywhere! Busan, Jeju, Gangnam, and etcetera! 
 
I will find you, KJN. Someday. I will.