Part 1/2

Song Just For You..

Hyunsik and Changsub has been together as a couple for almost 2 years, since before debut. But, it's all secret. Yes their relationship is a secret between the two of them. Nobody know that, even Eunkwang who always stick with the two of them for 4 years. Everybody around them never think that they are more than a brothers because they looks like a brothers in real life. Always taking care each other, teasing each other and barely fight with each other just like a normal brothers.

 
But, not all couple are perfect right? And somehow they got in a big fight for the first time. They barely fight, and now they are having it. It's frustrated for both of them. Hyunsik knew the reason why they are fighting. It's all because of that 'Lover Boy' dance routine. Yes, the part where Hyunsik and Ilhoon had intimate moment with each other. At first Changsub seem doesn't mind about it at first, but  after several live show and watching the "ouh-i-hate-skinship" boy, Ilhoon,  slowly turn to "now-i-don't-mind-doing-skinship-with-Hyunsik-only", make he feel uncomfortable.
 
"You might said he mean nothing to you, but who knows that the kid have feeling over you?" Changsub said looking at Hyunsik who look shock with Changsub question, where he doubt that Hyunsik might fall to their cutie rapper. And the kid have a feeling to him.
"What? How come you think that far? Me? with that kid? it's just a dance routine, nothing more. Not me, not even that kid have a feeling toward each other. You should know the fact that I love you! Not him! Don't be jealous for a little thing! " Hyunsik snap at Changsub. Clearly don't understand with Changsub sudden jealousy. But Changsub just shook his head.
"I know! I know that you love me, and I love you too. But as a person who love you, I know how a person like me fall in love to you. And I can see that Ilhoon also feeling just the way I am! I can see how bright he when he around you. How he touch you. And you also know that the kid never allow anyone touch him more than five second. You are the 1st one who can freely hug him, touch him. And now, he was the one who hug you. A boy who refuse to skinship now opening to you, allowing you, just and only you. You never know it because it were us who love you." Changsub snap at Hyunsik. And Hyunsik lost his words because of that.
"I.." he totally lost words and he now sit at Eunkwang's bed. Hyunsik shock with the sudden fact. He admit that Ilhoon now opening his safety zone where he allow Hyunsik hug him during the performance. Not just when they perform, but whenever they are together. For Hyunsik, it just a plan to make them grow close and not make an awkward stage.
"I'm sorry.." that's the only words are out from Changsub's mouth. He don't know what to say anymore. He just scared to lost Hyunsik. He know Ilhoon love him too. But this kid, which is the kid he love so much are too stupid to know the fact.
Day by day has passed, but the couple still not okay. And it be more worse than before because Ilhoon showing more affection toward Hyunsik after he found there is no Changsub clingy around Hyunsik and he realize that Hyunsik not randomly teasing like before. The oldest among them which is Eunkwang and Minhyuk  also realize it. No hyper Changsub and no random Hyunsik, but there is possesive Ilhoon. More worst when they found there is placard "HOONSIK", "ILSIK", "HYUNHOON" & "HYUNSIK&ILHOON",  It make Ilhoon dance to happiness excited to give out more fanservice like often hugging Hyunsik more tight than before and make Hyunsik and Changsub more getting far from each other. Everytime Ilhoon do that to Hyunsik, Hyunsik can't reject him infront of their fans, so he just smile or laugh. While Changsub just look at them. It's not Hyunsik leaving Changsub, but it was Changsub who are getting far from Hyunsik. Both of them getting more frustrated. And it becomes more worse when Ilhoon post at their fanface that he love Hyunsik.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so here you go part 1.. Sorry for a short update after I've been ignore all my story.. enjoy it and do comment~
love by my : Yuya